Ph.D.: Civil Engineering, Regional Engineering College, Warangal, 1983.
M.Tech.: Remote Sensing, A. U. College of Engineering, AU, 2012.
M.Sc.: Engineering Geology, REC, Bhopal University 1973.
- MICE(I) – Member: The Institution of Civil Engineers (INDIA) (30143)
- Life Time Member: Indian Society of Geomatics (ISG_L-1402)
- Accredited Foundation Member: Association of Hydrologists of India (AHI-M&82)
- Sr. Member: Builders Association of India
- Member: National Geographic Society, USA (Membership No. 2013)
- Patron, Visakha Music Academy
- Member, Sanathana Dharma Charitable Trust, Hyderabad.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Served as Organizing Secretary for National Symposium on Remote Sensing and GIS for Environment with Special Emphasis on Marine and Coastal Dynamics organized by Indian Society of Geomatics (ISG) and National Remote Sensing Agency (NRSA).
- Paper setter for JNTUH & for the Institution of Civil Engineers (INDIA).
- Member: Board of Studies (Civil Engg.) for B. V. Raju Institute of Technology (UGC Autonomous).
- Academic Council Member, B. V. Raju Institute of Technology (UGC Autonomous).
- Best Civil Engineer Appreciation (2001) from Military Engineering Services, Visakhapatnam.
- Guided ONE PhD in Civil Engineering at Regional Engineering College, Warangal.
- Executive Member for Campus Planning for Kakatiya Institute of Technology & Science (KITS), Warangal including planning for greenery.
- Member for Campus Planning for Kavikulaguru Institute of Technology & Science (KITS), Nagpur.
Fields of Specialization:
- Foundation Engineering
- Remote Sensing Applications for Civil Engineering
- Groundwater Resources Planning and Execution
- Specialist in drilling of pile foundations, coal mining resources evaluations, tube wells for agriculture, drinking water
- Specialized in Rural Water Supply Schemes
- Projects evaluation for technical feasibility and economic viability
- Geotechnical and geo-structural aspects of Break Water Bunds for major and minor sea ports
- Geotechnical aspects and improvisation of Run Ways.
- Raju, C. K., and Srinivasulu P, 1982. Methodology report of hydro meteorological work in a hard rock terrain of Telangana area of Andhra Pradesh. – J. Hydrology.
- Raju, C. K. and Srinivasulu, P. 1983, Finite Element Analysis of Anisotropic Aquifers – J. Groundwater.
- Raju, C. K. 1983. Analysis and Evaluation of Hard Rock Aquifers – A case study of Warangal Area. Regional Engineering College, Warangal Research Forum.
- Raju, C. K. 1997. Usefulness of isoresistivity mapping in typical and difficult hydro environs for ground water exploration. – Jnl. Hydrology.
- Raju, C. K, 2003. Harnessing fresh water in saline intruded zones of INS Kalinaga – Tech. Jnl. of MES.
- Gurikini Lalitha and Raju, C.K, 2014 Experimental Study on Performance of Concrete M30 with Partial replacement of Coarse Aggregate with Sea Shells and Coconut Shells, IJERA Vol. 4, Issue 8 (version 3), August 2014, pp.148-151, 2014.
Technical Paper Presentations:
- Pandu Ranga Rao M & Raju, C. K. 1982, Ground Water Resources Exploration & Evaluation – Intl. Sem. on Water Resources Management, MACT, Bhopal.
- Raju, C. K., 1990. Petrological characteristic of Granites in Madikonda Area for mining – Intl. Sem. on Petrology, AU.
- Raju, C. K. 1994. Saline Water Intrusion in East Coast – A case study of Yellamanchili – Intl. Sem., Builders Association of India.
- Raju, C. K. 1998. Pile foundations in Coastal Area of Badlands – Methodology Report submitted to BAI workshop.
- Raju, C. K, 2002. Exploration of Ground Water in polluted areas of Gopalapatnam, an Urban Conglomeration of Visakhaptnam – Sem. Airports Authority of India.
- Raju, C. K. 2008. Piling in boulder areas of Ispaat Nigam Ltd., Visakhapatnam. Workshop conducted by Vizag Ispaat Nigam Ltd.
- Dr. C. Krishna Raju et al. 2013. Remote Sensing and GIS for monitoring the changes in mangrove environment along Godavari Delta Fringe Coast. -National Symposium on Remote Sensing and GIS for Environment with Special Emphasis on Marine and Coastal Dynamics organized by Indian Society of Geomatics (ISG) and National Remote Sensing Agency (NRSA).
- Gurikini Lalitha and Raju, C. K, 2014. Algorithm for Steel Moment Resisting Frames in Earth Quake Resisting Design, NCRRAIT, held at BVRIT, Narsapur.