Professional Affiliations: Member in Board of Studies of IT Department, Member of Academic Council of BVRIT
Fields of Specialization: Image Processing ,Patron Reorganization ,Computer Programming and Algorithms.
Books- Penned and Published
1. Introduction to Automata & Formal Languages
A comprehensive text book for under graduate as well as post graduate level. Published by the publication house of “Hitech Printing system “ Hyedarabad -50001 1st edition in 2010. pp 250.
2. Introduction to Automata & Compiler Design
A comprehensive text book for under graduate as well as post graduate level. Published by “ PHI Learner Pvt Lmd, New Delhi-110092. 1st edition in 2011.PP 376. (ISBN 978 -81-203-4234-7).
Advanced Study Course Material:
3. GATE AND PGECET For Computer Science and Information Technology Useful for Campus Recruitments, UGC-NET and Competitive Examinations— ISRO, DRDO, HAL, BARC, ONGC, NTPC, RRB, BHEL, MTNL, GAIL and Others 28 Years’ GATE Topic-wise Problems and Solutions.
Written advance study course material on:
1. “Advanced Compilers” under CNANCE scheme of AICTE.
2. “Fundamentals of Neural & Networking” under CNANCE scheme of AICTE.
Solutions of Technical Books:
Provided solution of all unsolved questions of the book on “Introduction to languages , automata and computations ” written by Aho Ullman ,J.E Hopcroft . Narosa PHI.
1. “Performance enhancement of MANET by packet buffering”, accepted for publication in the International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology.
2. “DATA Dependency Analysis of a Search Session with Search Engine”, published in International Journal of Information Science and Technology (JIST), April-May 2009.
3. “Applications and Programming in Cloud Computing”, Proceedings in IJACMS, Vol 3, issue 3. 2012, pp 368-372.
ISSN Num: 2230-9624.
4. “Data Mining Analysis Using Horizontal Aggregations to prepare SQL Data Sets” Proceedings in IJASCT, Vol 3, Issue 1 January-june, 2013.
ISSN Num: 2229-3515.
5. “Credit Card National fraud avoidance using hidden mark of model”, Proceedings in IJASCT vol 3, issue 1.will be published in Jan-June 2013,ISSN Num: 2229-3515.
1. “Application of Reverse Engineering Approach for developing Search Engine friendly Web pages”, Proceedings ICF Journal of Information Technology, Dec., 2007.
2. “Resolution Algorithm for Telugu text”, published in the “Journal of Institution of Engineers”, Nov, 2008.
1. “Exerting Spatial Join and KNN Queries on Spatial Database”, Proceedings in IEEE, April 26-27, 2012. DOI: 10.1109/RACSS.2012.6212678, ISBN: 978-1-4673-0252-4.
1. “Fault Tolerant Mobile Agent Based Mechanism for Distributed Networking”, National conference on Assistive Technology, BVRIT, 29th -31st July, 2011.ISSN Num: 2229-3515.
2. “Extracting concepts to create user profiles for personalized search”, National conference on Assistive Technology, BVRIT, 29th -31st July, 2011.
Awards and Recognitions:
• Selected for Best Teacher Award by SVES Hyderabad, Andra Pradesh, in Oct 2009 for meritorious social activities.
• Selected for Best volunteer Award by District Collector Medak, Andrapradesh, in Oct 2010 for meritorious social activities.
• Globally reputed “Rashtriya Gaurav Award” along with Certificate of Excellence.
• Received “Rajive Gandhi excellence award” along with Certificate of Excellence.
• Received Teachers Exellence Award for Innovation& Technology based Teaching for Institutional Growth from Confederation Of Education Excellence’ (CEE).