Research Papers Published
- Magnetism and superconductivity in cationic substituted Bismuth Curprates Bi2Sr2Ca1-x TRx Cu2 O8+ : Cerium and Dysprosium Journal of Physics 1114(1994)2235. F.Jordan, O.Pena and E.Laxmi Narsaiah.
- Substitution effect of Yttrium for Calcium in Bi-2212 system. Materials Chemistry and Physics 33(1993)58. E.Laxmi Narsaiah U.V.Subha Rao ,O.Pena and M.Sergent.
- Magnetism and Superconductivity in the 2:2:1:2 Bismuth Cuprate by disprosium substitution (Bi2Sr2Ca1-x Dyx Cu2 O8+). Solid State Commun .83(1992) 689.E.Laxmi Narsaiah U.V.Subha Rao ,O.Pena and C.Perin.
- Oxidising – Reducing effect in Yttrim doped Bi2Sr2CaCu2 O8+(Bi-2212) Superconductor. Material Science & Engg. B15(1992) 40. E.Laxmi Narsaiah U.V.Subha Rao ,O.Pena ,A.Perin and M.Sergant.
- Annealing effects on Tc in Bi2Sr2Ca0. 9 y0.1 Cu2O9+ System.. Material Science & Engg.B15(1992) 37.E.Laxmi Narsaiah U.V.Subha Rao ,O.Pena A.Perin and M.Sergant.
- Cationic substitution in n=2 phase of Bismuth –based curprates. ICMAS ’91, Technology Transfer Series (Ed.Niku-Lari)IITT-International, Paris(1991)p.67. E.Laxmi Narsaiah K.Narsimha Reddy and U.V.Subha Rao.
- High- Tc phase in the Bi-Al-Pb-Sr-Ca-Cu-O suoerconducting system.. Crystal Research and Technol.26(1991)K115. E.Laxmi Narsaiah, K.Narsimha Reddy ,T.S.P.L.N.Prasad and U.V.Subha Rao.
- Growth of textured films of BiSCCO from alkali halide solutions. Bulletin of Materials Science 14 (1991) 410. E.Laxmi Narsaiah K.Narsimha Reddy ,T.S.P.L.N.Prasad and U.V.Subha Rao
- Thermoluminescence in YBa2Cu3O7. samples. Phy.Stat.Solidi (a)119, (1990) 665. E.Laxmi Narsaiah, K.Narsimha Reddy ,T.S.P.L.N.Prasad, U.V.Subha Rao And P.Paroli.
- Conductivity and discharge characteristics studies of a noval polymer electrolyte based on PED complexed with Mg (NO3) salt Mat.Letts.29(1996) 285 S.Ramalingaiah, E.Laxmi Narsaiah, M.J.Reddy and U.V.Subha Rao
- A new PEO based thin film polymer electrolyte complexed with KYF4 and its application as an electrochemical cell J.Mat Sci.Lett 14 (1995) 1129 E.Laxmi Narsaiah, M.Jaipal Reddy ,S.S.Rao,and U.V.Subha Rao.
- Development of electrochemical cells based on (PEO+NaYF4) and (PEO+ KYF4) polymer electrolytes. Material Science & Engg .B 33(1995) 173 S.Sreepathi Rao, M.Jaipal Reddy ,E.Laxmi Narsaiah and U.V.Subba Rao .
- Study of a thin film electrochemical cell based on (PVP+AgNO3 ) electrolyte. Solid State Inonics 80(1995) 93 M.Jaipal Reddy, S.Sreepathi Rao, E.Laxmi Narsaiah and U.V.Subba Rao .
- Study of a new polymer electrolyte (PVP+KYF4) for solid state electrochemical cells. Journal of Power Source 55(1995) 255 M.Jaipal Reddy, E.Laxmi Narsaiah and U.V.Subba Rao .
- Preparation,Characterisation of (PA+NaClO3) and (PA+PEO+NaClO3) polymer electrolytes and their application to solid state batteries. C.Journal of Science (proceedings of 10th Asian conference on solid state ionics)2006. KNaresh,J.Shivakumar,K.Amarender reddy,M.Chandra shekar,E.Laxmi Narsaiah
- A comparative study of polymer thin film electrolytes- application to solid state batteries. International conference on Recent trends in Nano & Bio–Sciences.,24-26thFeb.,2010. K.Amarender Reddy,M.Chandra shekar, E.Laxmi Narsaiah
- Visitor CNRS Labs of France,Chairman BOS in BS&H,BVRIT,Member BOS in Physics for JNTUH,Vardhaman,JBIT,Member purchase committee ,JNTUH.