- Admissions are done as per the norms prescribed by the Government.
- The Government orders in vogue shall prevail.
- The candidate shall be an Indian National.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination Intermediate or equivalent on the date of admission.
- Seats in each program in the college are classified into CATEGORY–A ( 70% of intake), and CATEGORY-B (30% of intake) besides Lateral Entry.
- Category -A Seats will be filled by the Convener, EAMCET Admissions.
- Category - B Seats will be filled by the College as per the guidelines of the Competent Authority.
- Lateral Entry seats for 20% of the candidates from the approved strength of the course shall be admitted into the Third Semester directly based on the rank secured by the candidate in Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET(FDH)) in accordance with the instructions received from the Convener, ECET and Competent Authority.