Faculty Publications (research)
- Anand, P., Bhagvanth Rao, M. and Dr. Ch. Venkateswarlu, of CHE published a paper titled Dynamic Optimization of Copoly-merization Reactor Using Tabu Search in ISA Transactions, In Press, 2014.
- Shiva Kumar, B and Dr. Ch. Venkateswarlu, of CHE published a paper titled Inverse Modeling Approach for Evaluation of Kinetic Parameters of a Biofilm Reactor Using Tabu Search in Water Environment Research, 2014, 86, 205.
- Satya Eswari, J and Dr. Ch. Venkateswarlu, of CHE published a paper titled Dynamic Modeling and Metabolic Flux Analysis for Optimized Production of Rhamnolipids in Chemical Engineering Communications, December 2014.
- P. Rambabu, Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering published a paper on “Selection of Alignment for Feeder Canal from Pillaipally Flood Flow Canal to Wankamamidi Tank in Nalgonda District” in IJRET, December 2014
- G.Lalitha Asst Professor, Civil Engineering published a paper titled “An Experimental Study On Optimum Usage of Matakoline & Fly ash for making of High – Strength Concrete (HSC)” in IJAERD Vol. 1, Issue 11, October 2014, pp.100-104, 2014.
- Karthik and Dr. Sudarson Jena of CSE presented a paper titled “An Efficient Technique for Routing Data in Mesh Type Hypercube with Problematic Nodes in the Network” in National Conference on Research Trends in Computer Science and Technology, November 2013. The proceedings of the conference were published with ISBN 978-81-923249-0-6.
- Karthik, Dr. Sudarson Jena and Dr. T. Venu Gopal of CSE presented a paper entitled “An Efficient Set of Criteria for Performance Evaluation of Multi-processor Interconnection Networks” in National Conference ACPR 2014 held at JNTUHCEJ. The proceedings of the conference were published with ISBN 978-93-830381-7-6.
- D. Hazinayib, K.Prabhakara Rao of ECE published a paper on “Power Optimization by Using Multi-Bit Flip-Flops” in International Journal of Engineering & Management Research, IJEMR Vol.4 Issue 5 Ver. 1, October 2014, ISSN : 2250-0758 (Print)
- I.B.K.Raju , Dr. Rajesh Kumar, Miss Ch. Divya of ECE published a paper titled “An Power Efficient RNS Backward Converter for Novel Moduli Set ” in the International Journal of Computational Engineering & Management, Vol. 17,Issue 6,November 2014.
- N Ramchander, Tayyib, J O Odden, R.Munneshwar, M.Bhanu Prakash et al, of EEE presented a paper on “Two Years Performance Comparison of Elkem Solar Multicrystalline Silicon with Polysilicon in a PV Grid-Connected System” IEEE 40th Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC), Jun 2014 Denver, USA.
- J. Bangarraju, V. Rajagopal and A. Jayalaxmi “Unit Template Synchronous Reference Frame Theory Based Algorithm for DSTATCOM”, Journal of the Institution of the Engineers(Springer Series), vol. 95, no. 2, pp. 135-141, July 2014. (ISSN 2250-2106 and Impact Factor: 1.61)
- J.Bangarraju, V.Rajagopal and A.Jayalaxmi “DSP Algorithm based Enhanced Phase Locked Loop Scheme for DSTATCOM”, Asian Power Electronics Journal, vol. 8, no.3, pp. 86-92, December 2014( Impact Factor: 1.13)
- J.Bangarraju, V.Rajagopal and A.Jayalaxmi “Performance of Four-leg VSC based DSTATCOM using Single Phase P-Q Theory”, Journal of the Institution of the Engineers(Springer Series), June 2015 (Accepted for Publication)
- J.Bangarraju, V.Rajagopal and A.Jayalaxmi “Power Quality Enhancement using Power balance theory based DSTATCOM”, Advances in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (AEEE) Journal, May 2015 (Accepted for Publication)
- J.Bangarraju, V.Rajagopal and A.Jayalaxmi “Mitigation of Voltage Sag and Swell Using Battery Based Dynamic Voltage Restorer”, UACEE International Journal of Advancements in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 1-5,August 2013. (ISSN 2319 – 7498 and Impact Factor: 1.11)
- J. Bangarraju , V. Rajagopal and A. Jayalaxmi of EEE presented a paper on " Neural Network Control for Three-leg VSC based DVR in Distribution System " in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives And Energy Systems (PEDES 2014), Victor Menezes Convention Centre, IIT Bombay from 16th -19th December 2014.
- Prof R Venkata Ramana Chary of IT presented a paper on “Image Retrieval Based on Image Mean Mapping Method” at the International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics (IC3I 2014) held during November 27-29th 2014 at Mysore
- Dr. V. Murali Krishna and Mr. Manzoor Hadi submitted a paper titled “Design and Analysis of a Regenerative Evaporative Air Cooling System” and it has been accepted for publication in International Journal for Research and Development in Technology.
- Mr. B. Vijay Kiran and Mr. D.V.R. Praveen published a paper titled ‘’Testing the Flexural Fatigue Behavior of E-glass Epoxy Laminates’in International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology(IJRET), Volume 3, Issue 8; August 2014.
Dr.T.V.Rao, Professor of MBA Submitted paper at the National Seminar on ‘BASEL III-Adaptability of Indian Banks organised by Shree Narayana College, Varkala, Kereala on 26th and 27th September,2014.
Mrs.T. Chandrabai, Sr. Asst. Professor of MBA Published a Paper titled “Challenges of Working Capital Management in MSMEs, Hyderabad”, in International Journal of Decision Making in Management with ICV
Dr. P Srikanth Rao, Prof and Mr. D. Mahendar, Asst. Prof. of BS&H published a paper “Soret Effect on Unsteady MHD Free Convection Flow Past a Semi-infinite Vertical Permeable Moving Plate” in the International Journal of Mathematical Archive (IJMA) Journal in December 2014.
Prof. T. Suneeti of BS & H published paper entitled “Incorporating Soft Skills into ELT” in IJMSSR, Vol.3, No.9, Sept 2014. ISSN: 2319-4421. Pages 69-71.
Note: Comlplete list of Papers are available in the respective department sections