Mechanical Awards & Achievements
- Dr. V. Murali Krishna, Professor and HOD, Mechanical Engineering, reviewed a paper titled “Improve ANFIS Model by Genetic Feature recognition in Predicting Dew Point Pressure of Gas Condensate Reservoir” (Ref. No. JFUE-D-11-00933), Fuel, Elsevier, U.K.
- Dr. V. Murali Krishna, Professor and HOD, Mechanical Engineering reviewed a paper titled ‘CFD Simulation of Water Vapor Condensation in the Presence of Non-Condensable Gas in Vertical Cylindrical Condensers (HMT-D-12-00895)’ in International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer (Impact Factor: 2.407), Elsevier Publications, U.K.
- Dr. V. Murali Krishna, Professor and HOD, Mechanical Engineering appointed as editorial board number member for the international journals published by Science Publishing Group System, USA.
- Dr. V. Murali Krishna, Professor and HOD, Mechanical Engineering worked as member in Board of studies at GITAM University, Visakhapatnam.
- Dr. V. Murali Krishna, Professor and HOD, Mechanical Engineering received best Researcher award for the academic year 2007-2008 at G.V.P. College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam.
- Dr. V. Murali Krishna, Professor and HOD, Mechanical Engineering selected for Marquis Who's Who in the World 2011for Publication of papers in international referred Journals such as American Society of Mechanical Engineering (ASME) Journal of Heat Transfer, USA and International Journal of Heat Mass Transfer, Elsevier, U.K.
- Dr. V. Murali Krishna, Professor and HOD, Mechanical Engineering acted as a resource person and gave an expert lecture in 3 Week refresher course entitled “Recent Advances in Thermal Engineering and their Applications” on 7th November 2013 at Academic staff college, JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad.
- Dr. V. Murali Krishna, Professor and Head, Mechanical Engineering reviewed a paper titled “Experimental and theoretical investigation on condensation inside a horizontal tube with non-condensable gas (Manuscript Number: HMT-D-14-01648) for International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer (Impact Factor: 2.407), Elsevier Publications, U.K.
- IMTEX Forming 2014 is the International exhibition organized by the Indian machine tool manufacturers Association (IMTMA). 24 institutes participated and exhibited their innovation to the competitive world of forming technology. Our prestigious institute became the only one to be participated from the state of AP. The selection of projects and institutes was very tough but our college got opportunity to exhibit the research by becoming one among 24. Moreover, around 400 companies from 24 countries participated at IMTEX-2014. Project Exhibited: Manufacturing of Brass casting using 2-stage parabolic solar concentrator Venue: Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bangalore Date:23rd Jan 2014-28th Jan 2014
List of faculty participated/represented from BVRIT, Narasapur
|1||Dr. V. Murali Krishna||Professor & H.O.D.|
|2||Mr. Manzoor Hadi||Sr. Asst. Professor|
|3||Mr. Waseem Ahamad||Assistant Professor|
- Ms. Swetha. K (09211A0350) received best student award from TCS for academic for the year 2012-13.
- The following students of 2009-13 batch won the TCS Best Student Project for the project titled ‘HHO Blending in SI Engine and performance evaluation’. The project was guided by Dr. V. Murali Krishna/ Mr. P. Naresh Kumar Reddy.
|09211A0302||Anirudh Malleshwar Napa|
|09211A0307||Anvesh Varma V|
|09211A0355||Vamsi Krishna Sajja|
- Ms. Swetha K (09211A0350) received Best Outgoing Student (academics) of BVRIT, Narsapur for academic for the year 2013.
- Mr. SaiChaitanya. M., M. SaiKiran., ShaikYaseen, Vishnu. S and SimranChavan of III B. Tech, Mechanical Engineering secured 3rd place in quad-copter development, organized by Aerotrix in September 2014 at IFHE, Hyderabad.
- Mr. S. S. Srikanth and Mr. B. Venkatesh of III B. Tech, Mechanical Engineering secured best design award in quad-copter development competition organized by Aerotrix in September 2014 at IFHE, Hyderabad.
- Mr. B. Rakesh (09211A0338), P. Jagadeeshwar Reddy (09211A0321), Y. Hari Kishore (09211A0320) of III B.Tech won consolation prize (4th) among 78 paper presentations for the topic ‘Electric vehicle design and manufacturing’ in technical fest Mechanica-2012, organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Madras, Chennai from 23-25 March 2012.
- Mr. B. Rakesh (09211A0338), P. Jagadeeshwar Reddy (09211A0321), Y. Hari Kishore (09211A0320) stood first in the 1st phase of competition of Industry Defined Problem (IDP) organized by AVO CARBON, Chennai at Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Madras, Chennai from 23-25 March 2012.
- Mr. Anirudh (09211A0302) and Mr. S. Vamsi Krishna (09211A0355) won 2nd prize in paper presentation in Tech fest organized by Benarus Hindu University (BHU),Varanasi from 2nd to 4th March, 2012.
- Ms. K. Swetha (09211A0350) and Mr. A. Rahul (09211A0336) won 1st prize for presenting a paper on ‘Working of Braking systems in Railways’ in Technofest-2K12 organized by Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad, from 15- 16 March, 2012.
- 14 students of Mechanical Engineering got selected for ‘Technology Entrepreneurship Student Design Workshop’ supported by Indian School of Business (ISB).