Dr. C. Krishna Raju, Professor
- Raju, C. K., and Srinivasulu P, 1982. Methodology report of hydro meteorological work in a hard rock terrain of Telangana area of Andhra Pradesh. – J. Hydrology.
- Raju, C. K. and Srinivasulu, P. 1983, Finite Element Analysis of Anisotropic Aquifers – J. Groundwater.
- Raju, C. K. 1983. Analysis and Evaluation of Hard Rock Aquifers – A case study of Warangal Area. Regional Engineering College, Warangal Research Forum
- Raju, C. K. 1997. Usefulness of isoresistivity mapping in typical and difficult hydro environs for ground water exploration. – Jnl. Hydrology.
- Raju, C. K, 2003. Harnessing fresh water in saline intruded zones of INS Kalinaga – Tech. Jnl. of MES.
- Gurikini Lalitha and Raju, C.K, 2014 Experimental Study on Performance of Concrete M30 with Partial replacement of Coarse Aggregate with Sea Shells and Coconut Shells, IJERA Vol. 4, Issue 8 (version 3), August 2014, pp.148-151, 2014.
Dr. G. Sridevi, Professor
- Sridevi G. and Sreerama Rao A. “Improving the Performance of Expansive Soil Sub-grades with Lime – Stabilized Fly Ash Cushion” Journal Indian Highways of Indian Road Congress, 2010, pp.21 – 25.
- Rao, A. and Sridevi, G. “Utilization of Industrial Wastes in Pavements Laid over Expansive Clay Sub-Grades” American Society of Civil Engineers Geo-Frontiers 2011 Special Issue, 2011, pp. 4418-4427
- Sridevi G. and Sreerama Rao A. “Efficacy of GGBS Stabilized Soil Cushions With and Without Lime in Pavements” International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computational and Applied Sciences (IJETCAS), 9(2), June-August, 2014, pp. 141- 147.
- Sridevi G. and Sreerama Rao A. “Use of Lime- Stabilized Fly Ash and GBS in Pavements Laid over Expansive Clay Sub-Grades” in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research Vol. 10, No. 3 pp 6773-6787
Dr. Rambabu Palaka, Associate Professor
- Rambabu Palaka et al.,"DEVELOPMENT OF INTENSITY DURATION FREQUENCY CURVES FOR NARSAPUR MANDAL, TELANGANA STATE, INDIA", International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (IJRET), Volume 05, Issue 6, pp 109-113, June 2016
- Rambabu Palaka, G. Jai Sankar "Identification of Potential Zones for Groundwater Recharge in Kosigi Mandal, Kurnool District, using Remote Sensing and GIS", International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Volume 05, Issue 1, pp 12-19, January 2015
- Rambabu Palaka, Mukesh M, Mani Kumar Y, Prakash V, "Selection of Alignment for Feeder Canal from Pillaipally Flood Flow Canal to Wankamamidi Tank in Nalgonda District", International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Volume 03, Issue 12, pp 14-18, December 2014
Mr. M.V. Jagannadha Kumar, Associate Professor
- M.V.Jagannadha Kumar, M.Srikant, K. Jagannadha Rao “strength characteristics of self curing concrete” IJRET: International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Volume: 01 Issue: 01, Sep 2012
Mrs. T. Vijaya Gowri, Assistant Professor
- T.Vijaya Gowri et al., "On The Relationship between Compressive Strength and Water Binder Ratio of High Volumes of Slag Concrete", International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 11, Number 2 (Feb. 2016) pp 1436-1442,© Research India Publications. http://www.ripublication.com. Impact factor-1.8233
- T.Vijaya Gowri et al.,"Impact Resistance Of Fibre Reinforced High Volumes Of Slag Concrete For Rigid Pavements", IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE), e-ISSN: 2278-1684,p-ISSN: 2320-334X, Volume 13, Issue 1 Ver. VI (Jan- Feb. 2016), PP 36-45, www.iosrjournals.org. Impact Factor- 1.753
- T.Vijaya Gowri et al., "Effect of Temperature on Durability of High Volumes of Slag Concrete", SSRG International Journal of Civil Engineering (SSRG- IJCE) – volume 3 Issue 2–February 2016 pp-7 to 13. Impact factor- 1.033
- T.Vijaya Gowri, et al., "RAPID CHLORIDE PERMEABILITY TEST ON HIGH VOLUMES OF SLAG CONCRETE", i-manager’s Journal on Structural Engineering, Vol. 4 l No. 1 l March - May 2015.
- T. Viajaya Gowri et al, "Acid Resistance of High Volumes of Slag Concrete", i-manager’s Journal on Civil Engineering, Vol.4, No.4, 2014 published in Feb 2015
- T. Viajaya Gowri et al, “Studies on Strength Behavior of High Volumes of Slag Concrete”, IJRET Vol. 3 Issue 4, 2014.
Dr. R. Vijay Kumar, Assistant Professor
- Sireesh Saride Vijay K R and Suraj V (2014) “Evaluation of Rutting Behavior of Geocell Reinforced Sand Subgrades under Cyclic Loading”, Indian Geotechnical Journal, Springer, Publications.
- Sireesh Saride, Suraj V, Vijay K R (2014), Elasto-Plastic Behavior of Jute-Geocell Reinforced Sand Subgrade, GeoGongress 2014:, American Society of Civil Engineers, Special technical publication, GSP X 2014.
- Sireesh Saride, Vijay K R, Gautham Dalmia, Madhav MR (2014) “Performance Evaluation of Geocell Reinforced Granular Subbase (GSB) Layer through Field Trials”, Journal of the Indian Roads Congress, IRC (Accepted)
Mr. G. Venkateswarlu, Assistant Professor
- Analytical Study On Effects Of Water Quality Parameters Using Remote Sensing & Gis Under Hyderabad Urban Area Zone – V, IJRET Vol 3 Isuue 3, Pages 308 -316. eISSN: 2319 -1163 | pISSN: 2321 -7308.
- Impact Assessment of Land Use Change on Ground Water Quality Using Remote Sensing & GIS for Zone V under Municipal Corporation Hyderabad, IOSR Vol 11, Issue 1,Pages 36 – 42. DOI - 10.9790/1684-11153642.
Ms. A. Supraja, Assistant Professor
- Experimental Studies on Strength Properties of Sisal Fiber Concrete, International Journal on Recent Researches In Science, Engineering & Technology, Volume 2, Issue 11,November 2014
Mr. S. Kalappa, Assistant Professor
- Seismic Evaluation of Multi-storeyed R. C Framed Structural System With Influence of Different Shear Walls and Soft Storeys” IJSRD: International Journal For Scientific Research and Development,Volume: 02 Issue: 06 , Sep-2014.
- Lateral load analysis of soft storey building and importance of modelling masonry infill with normalized strength and stiffness ratio” IJSRD: International Journal For Scientific Research and Development,Volume: 02 Issue: 08 , Oct-2014.
- Experimental Studies on pozzolanic action of GGBS and strength properties of GGBS concrete”IJIRST: International Journal For Innovative Research In Science and Technology ,Volume: 01 Issue: 02 , May-2015.
- Studies on strength properties of Steel Fiber Reinforced concrete With Varied Percentage of Fibre Content” IJIRST: International Journal For Innovative Research In Science and Technology ,Volume: 01 Issue: 12 , May-2015.
- Studies on Laboratory Investigation on Strength Properties of Concrete With Partial Replacement of Sand by GBFS” IJSRD: International Journal For Scientific Research and Development,Volume: 03 Issue: 02 , April-2015.
Mr. B. Girish, Assistant Professor
- Study of Low Cost Treatment System for Domestic Low Cost Treatment, IJSRD: International Journal of Scientific Research and Development ,Volume: 02 Issue: 10 , Dec-2014
Mr. Umesh R Birdar, Assistant Professor
- Seismic Response of Reinforced Concrete Structure by using Different Bracing Systems, IJRET: International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology,Volume: 03 Issue: 09 , Sep-2014
Mr. M. Nagaraj, Assistant Professor
- Experimental Investigation of Ferrocement Deep Beams with Partialc Replacement of River Sand by Pond Ash, International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 2, Issue 09, 2014
Mr. K. Sagar, Assistant Professor
Updated on 25-06-2016
- Strengthening of Preloaded RC Beams Containing Circular opening at shear using CFRP and GFRP sheets, International Journal of Structural and Civil Engineering Research, Vol. 4, No. 1,pp 37-49 Feb 2015.