Dr. E Laxmi Narsaiah
- Magnetism and superconductivity in cationic substituted Bismuth Curprates Bi2Sr2Ca1-x TRx Cu2 O8+ : Cerium and Dysprosium Journal of Physics 1114(1994)2235. F.Jordan, O.Pena and E.Laxmi Narsaiah.
- Substitution effect of Yttrium for Calcium in Bi-2212 system. Materials Chemistry and Physics 33(1993)58. E.Laxmi Narsaiah U.V.Subha Rao ,O.Pena and M.Sergent.
- Magnetism and Superconductivity in the 2:2:1:2 Bismuth Cuprate by disprosium substitution (Bi2Sr2Ca1-x Dyx Cu2 O8+). Solid State Commun .83(1992) 689.E.Laxmi Narsaiah U.V.Subha Rao ,O.Pena and C.Perin.
- Oxidising – Reducing effect in Yttrim doped Bi2Sr2CaCu2 O8+(Bi-2212) Superconductor. Material Science & Engg. B15(1992) 40. E.Laxmi Narsaiah U.V.Subha Rao ,O.Pena ,A.Perin and M.Sergant.
- Annealing effects on Tc in Bi2Sr2Ca0. 9 y0.1 Cu2O9+ System.. Material Science & Engg.B15(1992) 37.E.Laxmi Narsaiah U.V.Subha Rao ,O.Pena A.Perin and M.Sergant.
- Cationic substitution in n=2 phase of Bismuth –based curprates. ICMAS ’91, Technology Transfer Series (Ed.Niku-Lari)IITT-International, Paris(1991)p.67. E.Laxmi Narsaiah K.Narsimha Reddy and U.V.Subha Rao.
- High- Tc phase in the Bi-Al-Pb-Sr-Ca-Cu-O suoerconducting system.. Crystal Research and Technol.26(1991)K115. E.Laxmi Narsaiah, K.Narsimha Reddy ,T.S.P.L.N.Prasad and U.V.Subha Rao.
- Growth of textured films of BiSCCO from alkali halide solutions. Bulletin of Materials Science 14 (1991) 410. E.Laxmi Narsaiah K.Narsimha Reddy ,T.S.P.L.N.Prasad and U.V.Subha Rao
- Thermoluminescence in YBa2Cu3O7. samples. Phy.Stat.Solidi (a)119, (1990) 665. E.Laxmi Narsaiah, K.Narsimha Reddy ,T.S.P.L.N.Prasad, U.V.Subha Rao And P.Paroli.
- Conductivity and discharge characteristics studies of a noval polymer electrolyte based on PED complexed with Mg (NO3) salt Mat.Letts.29(1996) 285 S.Ramalingaiah, E.Laxmi Narsaiah, M.J.Reddy and U.V.Subha Rao
- A new PEO based thin film polymer electrolyte complexed with KYF4 and its application as an electrochemical cell J.Mat Sci.Lett 14 (1995) 1129 E.Laxmi Narsaiah, M.Jaipal Reddy ,S.S.Rao,and U.V.Subha Rao.
- Development of electrochemical cells based on (PEO+NaYF4) and (PEO+ KYF4) polymer electrolytes. Material Science & Engg .B 33(1995) 173 S.Sreepathi Rao, M.Jaipal Reddy ,E.Laxmi Narsaiah and U.V.Subba Rao .
- Study of a thin film electrochemical cell based on (PVP+AgNO3 ) electrolyte. Solid State Inonics 80(1995) 93 M.Jaipal Reddy, S.Sreepathi Rao, E.Laxmi Narsaiah and U.V.Subba Rao .
- Study of a new polymer electrolyte (PVP+KYF4) for solid state electrochemical cells. Journal of Power Source 55(1995) 255 M.Jaipal Reddy, E.Laxmi Narsaiah and U.V.Subba Rao .
- Preparation,Characterisation of (PA+NaClO3) and (PA+PEO+NaClO3) polymer electrolytes and their application to solid state batteries. C.Journal of Science (proceedings of 10th Asian conference on solid state ionics)2006. KNaresh,J.Shivakumar,K.Amarender reddy,M.Chandra shekar,E.Laxmi Narsaiah
- A comparative study of polymer thin film electrolytes- application to solid state batteries. International conference on Recent trends in Nano & Bio–Sciences.,24-26thFeb.,2010. K.Amarender Reddy,M.Chandra shekar, E.Laxmi Narsaiah
Dr. P Srikanth Rao
- A Fixed Point Theorem for weakly compatible mappings, International J. of maths.Sci. & Engg. Appls. 1(1), 2007, 41 – 48.
- Common fixed point theorems for weakly compatible mappings, Indian Journal of mathematics and mathematical sciences, 3(2), 2007, 171 – 179.
- A Fixed Point Theorem on pairs of reciprocally continuous self maps, Indian Journal of mathematics and mathematical sciences, 3(2), 2007, 207 – 215.
- Common fixed point theorems for six self-mappings in fuzzy metric spaces under compatibility of type (β), Journal of the Indian Mathematical Society, 76(1 – 4), 2009, 129 – 140.
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem for Six Self Maps under the α-Compatible Mappings of Type (C), Global Journal of Mathematical Sciences: Theory and Practical. 2(1), 2010, 219 – 233.
- Common Fixed Point Theorems for Six Self Mappings in Fuzzy Metric Spaces under Compatibility of Type (α), International Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics and Systems, 1(3), 2011, 225 – 236.
- Weakly Compatible Maps in Fuzzy Metric Spaces, Kathmandu University Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology, 7(1), 2011, 28 – 37.
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem for Compatible Mappings of Type (C), Advances in Pure Mathematics, Vol.1, 2011, 267 – 273, doi: 10.4236/apm.2011.15047.
- Occasionally weakly Compatible maps in fuzzy metric spaces, Res. J.Mathematical and Statistical Sci.Vol.1 (1), 2013, 7-13.
- General common fixed point theorems occasionally weakly Compatible mappings. IOSR. JM.Vol.5 (4)2013, 40-46.
- Common fixed point theorem in 2-metric space by using occasionally weakly compatible & reciprocal continuity conditions, IJPAMS, Vol.6(2) 2013, 145-159
- Common fixed point theorems for six self maps under sub compatible and sub sequentially continuous maps in fuzzy metric spaces by using implicit relation, IJIRSET,vol. 2(7) 2013,2610-2617.
- Common fixed point thermos in 2- Metric spaces with sub compatible and sub sequentially continuous sex self mappings MSIRJ VOL 2(2)2013), 530 – 537.
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem for Intimate Mappings, IJIRS Journal, Volume 2 (10), October 2013.
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem for Occasionally Weakly Compatible Maps in Dislocated Metric Space, IOSR Journal, Volume 10(5), Sep-Oct 2014.
- Soret Effect on Unsteady MHD Free Convection Flow Past a Semi-Infinite Vertical Permeable Moving Plate, IJMA( International Journal of Mathematics Archive), Volume 5(8)-2014.
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem in Fuzzy Metric Space under Weak Commutativity Condition for Six Self Maps Using Implicit Relation” International Journal of Mathematical Archive-Volume 7(2), 2016, 98-102, ISSN 2229 – 5046.
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem in Fuzzy Metric Spaces ", International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology (IJMTT), Volume 27 Number 1 - November 2015 issue., ISSN: 2231-5373.
- Unsteady MHD free convection and mass transfer flow past a porous vertical pate in the presence of viscous dissipation. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol., 662(2015), IOP Publishing.
- The effect of hall current on unsteady MHD free convective flow along a vertical porous plate with thermal radiation. IOSR Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 11(6) (1), 2015, pp 122-141.
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem for Occasionally Weakly Compatible Mappings in Fuzzy Metric Spaces with the (CLR)-Property. Advances in Fuzzy Mathematics(AFM), Volume 11(1), 2016, pp. 13-24.
- Common Limit Range property(CLR) and existence of fixed points in Menger spaces, International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology (IJMTT), Volume 33 Number 1- May 2016 issue, pp 16-25.
- Common Fixed Point Theorem in Inuitionistic Fuzzy Metric Space Weakly Compatible Self Maps by Using General Contractive Condition of Integral Type, IOSR Journal, Volume 12(3), pp. 15-21, (2016)
- A Common fixed point theorem for self mappings for compatible mappings of type(E) in fuzzy metric space, Advances in Fuzzy Mathematics(AFM), Volume11(1), pp. 79-87, (2016)
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem in Fuzzy Metric Space under Weak** Commutativity condition for Six Self Maps using Implicit Relation, International Journal of Mathematical Archieve(IJMA), Volume 7(2), (2016), pp. 98-102.
Mr. A Laxmi Kishore
- Reached the Regional finals of the INFOSYS Regional Level Faculty contest during the last week of March. In the finals, a paper was presented on “Technology based Education – Today and tomorrow”. The Event is held at INFOSYS Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
Mrs. D Bharathi
- General Common Fixed Point Theorems For Occasionally Weakly Compatible Mappings” in IOSR Journal, vol 5(4) 2013, 40-46 with ISSN no. 2278-5728
- “Common Fixed Point Theorem in 2-Metric Space By Using Occasionally Weakly Compatible and Reciprocal Continuity Conditions” in International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol 6(2) 2013, 145-159 with ISSN no. 0972-9828.
- Common Fixed Point Theorems in 2- metric space with Sub-Compatible and Subsequentially continuous six self maps,MSIRJ, vol 2(2) 2013,530-537 with ISSN 2278-8697
Dr. B Srinivasulu
- “Anitha Desai: A Psychological Retreat in view of Where Shall We Go This Summer?” Acme Intellectual International Journal of Research in Management.Vol 3 No 3 July 2013
- “English for Business Correspondence: Approach and Understanding.”Pezzottaite Journals: International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Business Environment Perspectives. A Refereed Quarterly Journal.Vol 2 No 2, April-June’ 2013.
- “The Influence of ICT in Professional Colleges in Indian Context”, an Uttarakhand based ELT Volume. January, 2012.
- “Communicative Language Teaching and Corporate Communication” Triveni ELT Quarterly NationalJournal. Oct-Dec 2011.
Dr G Venkata Ramana
- Published “LMS tools to analyze and improve the quality of Education” in International Journal of Management And Social Science Research Review (IJMSRR) peer reviewed and referred journal, Volume- 1, Issue- 2, Feb 2016, Pages 146-148. Print ISSN: 2349-6738, Online ISSN:2349-6746, IMPACT FACTOR: 3.029
- Published “Bringing a new dimension of learning through the use of the Lab Manual” in International Journal of Management And Social Science Research Review (IJMSRR) peer reviewed and referred journal, Volume- 1, Issue- 1, Jan 2016, Pages 199-202. Print ISSN: 2349-6738, Online ISSN:2349-6746, IMPACT FACTOR: 3.029
- Published “Learning life skills through the bookless-day” in International Journal of Management And Social Science Research Review (IJMSRR) peer reviewed and referred journal, Volume- 1, Issue- 17, Nov 2015, Pages 108-110. Print ISSN: 2349-6738, Online ISSN:2349-6746, IMPACT FACTOR: 3.029
- Published “Translation for Interactive Learning” in International Journal of English: Literature, Language & Skills. Volume 3, Issue 3, October 2014, ISSN: 2278-0742. Pages 170-173.
- “Bringing a new dimension of learning through the use of the Lab Manual” at STELLAR: Two-day International Conference on English Language Learning & Academic Research (A Multi-disciplinary Approach) at VIT University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu (April 24-25, 2015).
- “Introspecting the Engineering Examination & Evaluation” in International Journal of English: Literature, Language & Skills, Volume 4, Issue 1, April 2015, ISSN: 2278-0742. Pages 118-120.
- “Addressing the cultural concerns while translating regional texts” in MultifacetS- ELK Asia Pacific Journals (National Conference on Multi-Disciplinary Approach to Literatures in English and English Language), March, 26-27, 2015, ISBN: 978-81-930411-2-3. Pages 43-49
- “Problems of Literary-Artistic Translation” in International Journal of English: Literature, Language & Skills, Volume 3, Issue 4, January 2015, ISSN: 2278-0742. Pages 148-152.
- “Translation for Interactive Learning” in International Journal of English: Literature, Language & Skills. Volume 3, Issue 3, October 2014, ISSN: 2278-0742. Pages 170-173.
- Published “Using apps to improve one’s Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills (LSRW)” in International Journal of Management And Social Science Research Review (IJMSRR) peer reviewed and refereed journal, Volume- 1, Issue- 27, Sep 2016, Pages 19-22, ISSN: 2349-6738, E- ISSN:2349-6746, IMPACT FACTOR: 3.996
- Published “Apps as the self learning tools to learn English vocabulary” in International Journal of Science & Engineering Development Research (IJSDR) peer reviewed and refereed journal, Volume- 1, Issue- 8, Aug 2016, Pages 33-36. ISSN: 2455-2631, IMPACT FACTOR: 2.87
Mr. D Mahendar
- “SORET EFFECT ON UNSTEADY MHD FREE CONVECTION FLOW PAST A SEMI INFINETE VERTICAL PERMEABLE MOVING PLATE”
Dr. B Mrunalini Sasanka
- “How Am I Teaching in a Language Class” in the International Journal for the Teachers of English ELT Voices, Vol. 1 Issue 6 with ISSN 2230-9136. (Dec, 2011 pg 37-39)
- “Human Responses and Reactions to Tragic Situations: A Study of Shashi Deshpande’s A Matter of Time” in Deccan Literary Journal, a Bi-Annual International Peer-Reviewed Journal for English Literary Studies, Karnataka. Vol 1 Issue II with ISSN 2249-1910. (Jan, 2012 pg 31-37)
- “Women in the Novels of Shashi Deshpande: A Study” in Counter – View, A Peer-Reviewed Multi Disciplinary International Research Journal, Latur. Vol 1 Issue 2 with ISSN 2277-775X (March, 2012 pg28-33)
- “The Theme of Alienation in Anita Desai’s Bye-Bye Blackbird” in English Studies, International Research Journal with ISSN 2347-3479. Vol 1 Issue 1 (2013, pg 18&19)
- “Imagery in John Updike’s Rabbit Quartet” in IJMSSR, Vol.2, No.12, 31st December 2013. ISSN: 2319-4421. Pg 29-32.
Mr. B Venkata Swamy
- “Nanofiltration of Bulk Drug Industrial Effluent using Indigenously Developed Functionalized Polyamide Membrane” in chemical engineering journal Elsevier Volume no: 233, August 2013 page no 193-200 (Impact factor-3.5)
Dr. Neelima D. Tangellamudi
- Neelima. D. Tangellamudi, Babu Varghese and Sundararajan G. Highly efficient resolution of racemic diethanolamine using (-) camphor-10-sulphonic acid. Arkivoc, 2005, xi, 137- 145.
- Neelima. D. Tangellamudi* and Sundararajan G. Unexpected chemoselectivity of cyclic enones on introducing additional chirality in diethanolamine ligand in catalytic asymmetric Michael addition reactions using heterobimetallics. Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 2009, 314, 71-80
- Javed Iqbal, Neelima. D. Tangellamudi*, Balakrishna Dulla and Sridhar Balasubramanian.Sequential C-N and C-O bond Formation in Single pot: Synthesis of 2H-benzo[b][1,4]oxazines from 2,5-dihydroxybenzaldehyde and Aminoacid precursors. Organic. Letters 2012, 14, 552-555.
- Balakrishna Dulla, Neelima D. Tangellamudi,* Sridhar Balasubramanian, Pushkar Kulkarni, Javed Iqbal,,* Oliver Reiser,* and Manojit Pal*. Isovanillin derived N-(un)substituted hydroxylamines possessing ortho-allylic group: valuable precursors to novel bioactive N-heterocycles. Org. Biomol.Chem., 2014, 12, 2552–2558
- Neelima. D. Tangellamudi*, Ravi Kumar M and Nikhita G. Silver mediated sp2C−H functionalization/C-N/C-O bond formation: A Novel Highly Efficient Synthesis of 2- substituted Benzoxazoles. Accepted for Special Invited Lecture/ (Academic) and publication scheduled for the ‘Drug Discovery and Therapy World Congress 2014’, 16th June – 19th June, 2014, at Boston, MA. USA).
Mr. T thirupathi Reddy
- “An Advanced Query Processing For Networking Systems”, IJRECS @ May – June 2014, v-1, i-2 issn-2321-5484
- “Improving Of Accuracy for Noticing Attacks in Cloud Environment”, IJRECS/ July 2014/volume-2/issue-7/2762-2766 ISSN 2321-5461.
- “Provision of Authenticated Communication by Quantum System”, IJRRECS/ August 2014/ volume-2/issue-8/2908-2912 ISSN 2321-5461.
- “Systematic approach on the fabrication of Co doped ZnO semiconducting nanoparticles by mixture of fuel approach for Antibacterial applications”, V. Rajendar, T. Dayakar, K. Shobhan, I. Srikanth and K. Venkateswara Rao, Superlattices and Microstructures 2014, 75, 551-563.
- "Novel Ammonium Acetate Fuel Based Auto combustion Method for the Preparation of Zn1-xAgxO Nanoparticles for antibacterial activity”, V. Rajendar, T. Dayakar and K. Venkateswara Rao, Nanomedicine and nanobiology, American Scientific Publishers, Vol. 1, 1–7, 2014.
- "Comprehensive study on the production of single phase Nickel doped Zinc Oxide nanoparticles by mixture of fuel approach for DMS applications”, V. Rajendar, N. Prudhvi Raju, K. Shobhan, I. Srikanth and K. Venkateswara Rao, International Journal of Chemical and Analytical Science 2014, 5(2), 64-72).
- "Novel Ammonium Acetate fuel based autocombustion method for the preparation of Nickel doped zinc Oxide nanoparticles”, V. Rajendar, N. Prudhvi Raju and K. Venkateswara Rao, Advance Science Engineering and Medicine, vol.6, 1-5, 2014.
- "Nanocrystalline Zn1−xCoxO (0.05≤x≤0.2) Powders Produced by Novel Auto-Combustion Method and Their Characterization”, V. Rajendar, K. Venkateswara Rao, Mohsen Ahmadipour, K. Shoban, Advanced Science Engineering and Medicine Vol. 5, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- "Effect of Co Doping on Structural and Magnetic Properties of ZnO Nanoparticles Synthesized by Novel Combustion Synthesis”, V. Rajendar, K. Venkateswara Rao, K. Shobhan, C.H. Shilpa, Journal of nano- and electronic physics, Vol. 5 No 1, 01022(3pp) (2012).
- "Structural and optical properties of ZnO nano particles synthesised by Mixture of fuel approach in solution chemical combustion”, Rameswara Rao, V.Rajendar, K. Venkateswara Rao, Advanced Materials Research Vol. 629 (2013) pp 273-278.
- Synthesis and Characterization of α–Al2O3 Platelet Nanoparticle as a Direct Product of Solution Combustion Method, Hamed Sadabadi, Adeleh Aftabtalab, Shirzad Zafarian, K.Venkateswara. Rao, V.Rajendar, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-2, Issue-3, February 2013. PP 54-56.
- Graphene Oxide Thin Films: A Simple Profilometer for Film Thickness Measurement Satish bykkam, K.Venkateswara Rao, Ch. Shilpa Chakra, V.Rajendar, Rotte Naresh kumar,J.Ananthaiah, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-2, Issue-3, February 2013 .PP 341-344.
- Formation of Nanoscale Mg(x)Fe(1-x)O (x = 0.1, 0.2, 0.4) Structure by Solution Combustion: Effect of Fuel to Oxidizer Ratio, Mohsen Ahmadipour, K. Venkateswara Rao, and V. Rajendar, Hindawi Publishing Corporation Journal of Nanomaterials, Volume 2012, Article ID 163909, 8 pages.
- Formation Nano Size Ag–TiO2 Composite by Sol–Gel Method and Investigation of Band Gap Decline, Mozhgan Hatami, K. Venkateswara Rao, Mohsen Ahmadipour, and V. Rajendar, Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine, Vol. 5, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Fabrication and characterization of Cds thin film for the solar cell applications, CH.Ashok, K. Venkateswara Rao, CH. Shilpa Chakra and V. Rajendar, R. Laxmi Narayana, International Journal of Chem Tech Research Coden (USA): Vol.6, No 6, PP 3367-3370. (ISSN:0974-4290).
- Structural Properties of CdS Nanoparticles for Solar Cell Applications, CH.Ashok, K. Venkateswara Rao, CH. Shilpa Chakra and V. Rajendar, Int. J. Pure Appl. Sci. Technol., 23(1) (2014), pp. 8-12.
- Microwave-Assisted Method for ZnO Nanoparticles Synthesis using Ionic Liquids, CH.Ashok, V. Rajendar, K. Venkateswara Rao, CH. Shilpa Chakra and K. Ganapathi Rao, International Journal of Advanced Research in Physical Science (IJARPS), Vol. 2, Issue 1A,January 2015, PP 104-109.
Ms D S Veena
- “ A common fixed point theorem for occasionally weakly compatible maps in dislocated metric space” in International Organization of Scientific Research Journal (IOSR) Volume10(5) (p1-p4)
- "A Common Fixed Point Theorem For Occasionally Weakly Compatible Mappings In Fuzzy Metric Spaces With The (CLR)- Property"- in Advances in Fuzzy Mathematics(AFM) Volume11, Number 1(2016), pp. 13-24
- "Common Limit Range property (CLR) and existence of fixed points in Menger Spaces"- in International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology (IJMTT) – Volume 33 Number 1- May 2016