Dr. K. Rayudu was born in East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, on 10-11-1975.
He completed his
- B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) College of Engineering, Kakinada in 1999,
- M.Tech.(IT in Power Engineering) from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University(JNTU) College of Engineering, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh in 2004 and
- Ph.D.(Power Systems) from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University College of Engineering, Hyderabad in 2018.
He has 17 years of teaching experience. He has worked as Faculty (Teaching Assistant) at JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad and is presently working as Professor & Head, B V Raju Institute of Technology (BVRIT), Narsapur, Medak District.
He has 5 International and National Journals to his credit. He has 13 International and National papers published in various conferences held at India.
His research interests are
- Artificial Intelligence applications to Power Systems,
- Reactive Power Dispatch,
- Micro Grid and Distribute Generation.
He is a Member of societies like MISTE(LM-4785).
For More Information: Click here !!!