Ph.D: Faculty of Management from Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
MBA: June 1990 – Sri Krishna Devaraya University, Anantapur, A.P., India.
B.Com. – May 1987 – Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, A.P., India.
Teaching Experience – 30 years
Research Papers, Books & Publications
- Published a paper titled “ A study on emerging trends in e-tail advertising in India ” in the book titled EMERGING DIMENSIONS IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT authored by Dr. P. Suresh Babu, published by Sapient Research Publications,1 e, vide ISBN : 978-81-924002-2-8
- Participated in a Two-Day National Conference on “Recent Research Advancements in Information Technology (NCRRAIT-2014)”, held during 25th & 26th Sept., 2014, organized by Department of Information Technology, B.V. Raju Institute of of Technology(UGC-Autonomous), Vishnupur, Narsapur, Medak (Dt), TS-502 313, and presented a Research Paper titled “Statistical Software Packages for Research In Social Sciences.”
- Participated in a National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Financial Management and Financial Services”, on 4th Jan., 2014, organized by Department of Business Management, St. Joseph’s Degree & P.G. College, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad-29, A.P., and presented a Paper titled “Micro Finance – Current Status and Growing Concerns in India.”
- Participated in a National Conference on “Empowerment of Women through Leadership and Entrepreneurship” organized by AMS School of Informatics, Durgabai Deshmukh Academic Campus, Hyderabad, A.P., in association with NABARD , and presented a Paper titled “Women and Corporate Leadership in Indian Perspective.”
- Participated in a 2-Day National Management Convention(NamCon’11) on “ Sustaining Business in Turbulent Times: The Indian Perspective ” organized by Asian School of Business Management(ASBM), Bhabaneshwar, Orissa, and presented a Paper titled “Role of Effective Marketing Strategies during the Recession Period.”
- Participated in a 2-Day National Conference on “Venture Capital Finance in India – Practices, Problems and Prospects” organized by Institute of Public Enterprise(IPE),O.U. Campus, Hyderabad, A.P. , and presented a Paper titled “Venture Capital is a non-Banking Finance Intermediary.”
- Participated in a 2-Day National Seminar on “Economic Empowerment of Rural Women Through Entrepreneurial Development Skills, Issues and Challenges” organized by School of Management Studies, Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry, A.P. , and presented papers titled ‘Women Entrepreneurship-role of government in India’ & ‘Issues and Challenges of Women Entrepreneurs’
Participations in Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, FDPs, EDPs etc.
- Participated in a one day FDP on “ Intellectual Property Rights with an Emphasis on Patents and Copyrights” organized by B.V.Raju Institute of Tech. (Autonomous), Narsapur, Medak Dt., in association with TCS,IEEE & IETE on 1st Nov., 2014.
- Participated in a two days work shop on “Research Analysis using SPSS Statistics” organized by Aurora’s PG College, Moosarambagh, Hyderabad, on 25th & 26th July, 2014.
- Participated in the FDP on “Effective Methods of Teaching” , organized by the Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), O.U. Campus, Hyderabad, held on Saturday the 1st Feb., 2014.
- Cordinated and participated in an “Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp” organised by the Cente for Entrepreneurship Development (CED),Hyderabad, supported by the National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), Govt. Of India, at S.V.College of Engg. & Tech.,Hyderabad.
- Participated in a 2-Day UGC National Seminar on “Impact of Global Financial Crisis on Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges” organized by Badruka College of Commerce, Hyderabad, and presented a paper.
- Participated in a 2-Day State Level Faculty Development Programme on “CARR (Case Study, Article Writing& Research Tools & Research Methodology)” organized by Dept. of Business Management, Vignana Bharti Inst. Of Tech., Gharkesar, R.R. Dist.
- Participated in an “Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp” organised by the Entrepreneurship Development Cell, JNTUH.
- Participated in a Workshop on ”Lecturing through Case Method” organized by P.G. Dept. of Commerce and Business Administration, P.B. Siddhartha College of Arts and Science, Vijayawada.