Sports at BVRIT are an integral part of the curriculum for physical fitness, character building and development of leadership qualities. Confirming the reputation as one of the best sporting institutes in the state, BVRIT offers extensive facilities for sports and games.
With pools of talented players, BVRIT has always been among the top contenders for any and every Inter college showdown. Be it inter college, State or National level, BVRITians were proved second to none, more often than not.
Besides the vast playgrounds for an outdoor sport, the state-of-the-art Indoor Sports Complex helps BVRITians to practice and stay fit for any sporting Challenge.
Set your goal, overcome the bouncers, hit those smashes and ace the boundary line! Game ON!!!
So come, sweat out your salts and breathe in the freshness of BVRIT.
Indoor Sports Complex
An Indoor Sports Complex has been inaugurated by Sri K.V. Vishnu Raju, Chairman, Sri Vishnu Educational Society on 9th February 2019.
A Gym has been established with Ultramodern equipment to provide the facilities for Day scholars as well as for the hostelers and staff members who stay in the campus.
Every year BVRIT organizes Padmabhushan Dr B V Raju Memorial Sports tournament on the occasion of the Founder‘s day during month of October. As many as sixteen teams will be invited to participate in the tournament. BVRIT has the credit of winning the Padmabhushan Dr.BV Raju Memorial invitation Cricket Tournament thrice.
- Venue for JNT University Zone ‘C’ Sports Competitions
- New Cricket Ground: A new cricket ground has been laid along with a 400-mt track
- FOUNDER’S DAY (15th of October) SPORTS COMPETITION – Invitational Sports Tournament (District / State Level)
- Annual Sports and Games Competition – Intra College Activity
- SEHATH - Sri Vishnu Educational Society Intra College Sports Meet