EDC has been set up in BVRIT campus with the assistance of AICTE New Delhi, to promote and educate young students to get advantages of the policies of the government through establishing their own ventures. The cell organizes different activities and events to create entrepreneurial awareness among the students.
Dr. K. Srinivasa Rao, Associate Professor, MBA is the chief coordinator for this Cell and Mr. Hemant Mulajkar, is the coordinator.
- To create the awareness of entrepreneurship among the students.
- To motivate the students in molding their career path and guiding them about self - financial schemes of various agencies.
- To organize entrepreneurship development programs.
- To conduct Vocational Training / Skill Development programmes.
- To arrange visits to Small Scale Industries.
- Had MoU with WF-NEN ( Wadhwan Foundation National Entrepreneurship Network)
- Organized an Orientation Programme on Entrepreneurship Development for engineering and management students.
- Conducted ED programmes for students and faculty members.
- Applied for UDYAMITHA, a central government scheme meant for encouraging the entrepreneurship at nation level.
- Meetings of funding agencies were conducted with students and faculty.
- Organized industrial visits to invigorate the students to become entrepreneurs.
A two weeks Faculty Development Programme on ‘Entrepreneurship Development’ has been conducted from 8th March, 2017 to 22nd March, 2017 in our campus. It is taken up by CED (Centre for Entrepreneurship Development), Hyderabad in collaboration with NSTEDB (National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board), New Delhi.