EDC has been set up in BVRIT campus with the assistance of AICTE New Delhi, to promote and educate young students to get advantages of the policies of the government through establishing their own ventures. The cell organizes different activities and events to create entrepreneurial awareness among the students.
To churn out the young minds and articulate them to be earnest entrepreneurs for the development of nation.
- To foster holistic approach by adopting nationalism, self-reliant and competitive globally.
- To develop the students entrepreneurial skills and ethical approach by corporate business leaders.
- To create an awareness on entrepreneurship among the students.
- To motivate the students in molding their career path and guiding them about self – financial schemes of various agencies.
- To organize entrepreneurship development programs.
- To conduct Vocational Training / Skill Development programmes.
- To arrange visits to Small Scale Industries.
Entrepreneurship Development Cell
Name of the member
Dr. I. Nageswara Rao
Mr. M. Prem Kumar
Dr. G. Srinivas
Mr. V. Siddartha Varma
Dr. G. Prabaharan
Dr. R. Balaji
Mr. K. Sainadhsingh
Mr. P. Anil babu
Dr. K. Srinivasa Rao
Entrepreneurship Development Cell Programs/Activities
- I to P Opportunities After Filing a Patent & Patent Application Preparation & Filing Hands-on 24 Sept 2021
- Research Publications Management through Scopus and Web of Science Database – Practical Approach on 28 Aug 2021
- Business Plan/Prototype Competition to Invite Innovative Business Models from Students on 29 July 2021
- Ideation Competition on 24 July 2021
- Two-Week Experiential Workshop on Growing Entrepreneurial Mind-set on 12-26 July 2021
- 3-Day National Level Online FDP On “IPR & Fundamentals of Patent Filing –Prosecution on 08 – 10 June 2021
- Workshop on Entrepreneur/innovation on 29 May 2021
- Orientation Session on National Innovation and Start-up Policy (NISP) 19 Dec 2020
- Session on Process of Innovation Development on 14 Dec 2020
- Workshop on Entrepreneurship Development Phases on 30 Nov 2020
- Orientation Session on National Education Policy (with a focus on Innovation and entrepreneurship on 29 Nov 2020
- My Story – Motivational Session by Successful Entrepreneur/Startup founder on 28 Nov 2020
- National Seminar on Business Start-up Orientation Session by Successful Entrepreneur on 26 Nov 2020
- Webinar on Entrepreneurship Opportunities on 12 Nov 2020
- Recent Developments and Entrepreneurship In Sustainable Green Energy Technologies And Smart Grids on 19-24 Oct 2020
- Womennovator – 2020 on 24-26 Feb 2020
- Idea/ PoC pitching & validation and Institute level PoC competition. Submission of Idea/PoC on IIC Portal on 31 Dec 2019
- 24-Hour Hackathon on Smart City on 21-22 Dec 2019
- Telangana Start-up Yatra Boot camp on 1 Oct 2019
- NASA International Space Apps Challenge – 2019 on 13-14 Sep 2019
- TieGRAD session on 5 Sept 2019
- One-day Start-up Conclave on 19 July 2019
- Webinar on the Art of Making Research proposals on 24 June 2019
- Free Computer Training Camp for Rural People on 13 – 14 June 2019
- Faculty Development Program on 16 April 2019
- MooCs Training, Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge on 21 – 22 Jan 2019
- NASA International Space Apps Challenge – 2018 on 20-21 Sep 2018
- Skill Development Program on 10 – 11 Feb 2018