|President||Amith Kumar Gadam|
|Vice President||Rakesh Kumar|
|General Secretary||A. Srilalitha|
|Treasurer||G. Venu Madhav|
|Executive Member||N. Ramchander|
|Executive Member||B. Anil Kumar|
|Executive Member||Srinu Prasad|
|Executive Member||Srilatha Reddy|
The following activities were taken up by the Association from 1st March 2008 i.e., after last time Alumni Meet:
- Registration of BVRIT Alumni Association.
After the 2nd Alumni Meet we went for Registration of our Association with the name BVRIT Alumni Association and we got registered on the date: 24th March 2008 with the registration number 194/2008.
- Opening of Bank Account.
The bank account was opened with a minimum deposit of Rs. 5000/- (its preliminary amount to keep with the Bank for any Association) on the date: with the account no. 62064735735 at SBH, Narsapur, Medak Dt.
- Raising of Funds.
The funds were raised by contribution of Rs. 500/- from all the students of Last out gone batch i.e., 2008 batch, with their willingness our special thanks to them and the total amount deposited in the account was Rs. 1, 11,475/-. With this amount we are conducting the 3rd Alumni Meet. And also our General Secretary Mrs. Srilalitha contributed Rs. 5000/-
- Website was designed.
For beginning we had started our website by the initiative taken by student of IT Mr. Chakradhar of 2008 Batch and we will improve it.
- Funded Rs. 1000/- each for three eligible and desirable students for Campus Recruitment Training (CRT) Programme held from 25th March – 2nd April 2008 in College Campus for placement in Infosys. All the three students got placed in Infosys. Presently they are now in IV B. Tech and doing their project. (D. Divya, K. Vamsi Krishna and R. Uma Mahesh)
- We have organized interaction of final year IT, CSE and BME students on the topic “Microsoft Internships” with Smt. Srilalitha, General Secretary BVRIT Alumni Association at Nizampet College Campus on 30th August 2008.
- We have organized interaction of III and IV B.Tech IT, CSE students on the topic “Career Guidance” with Ranjani and Ashok of 2006 Batch on 16th September 2008 at BVRIT Campus.
- Governing Body meeting at Bangalore with Mr. K. Dasaradha Ramaiah, Coordinator, Amith Kumar, President BVRIT Alumni Association and Members.
In which we have taken some initiatives to create awareness about the Association and taken initiatives to raise the funds.
- Sponsored amount of Rs. 5000/- for T-Shirts and Trousers to Staff for Amity Cup – 2008 conducted from 21st – 24th November 2008 as part of awareness about BVRIT Alumni Association.
We have taken many decisions like going for scholarships for deserving students, rewards/incentives to meritorious students but as Management is doing the same thing, it is proposed to award rewards to meritorious students from BC, SC and ST communities, database collection, helping in placements, getting internships for students.
- A new Alumni office was set up for the BVRIT Alumni Association.
- Governing Body meeting was organised at Hyderabad on 18th January 2009 with Mr. K. Dasaradha Ramaiah, Coordinator, Amith Kumar, President, G. Venu Madhav, Treasurer, N. Ramchander, U. Kalpana, K. Srinu Prasad, Jeevan, M. Rajashekar, Chandra Shekhar, Members of BVRIT Alumni Association.
We have taken important decisions like conduct of regular Alumni Meet, go for designing of good Website with few templates designed and place it for polls, database collections, raising of more funds, designing of Logo, sponsoring important events conducted by College.
- We have organized interaction of III B.Tech EEE students with Chandra Shekar, of 2006 Batch who is in final semester of M.Tech (Systems and Control), IIT Mumbai about usefulness of taking GATE coaching and how to prepare for GATE at BVRIT Campus.
- On 28th February 2009 Alumni Meet was organized and around 71 Alumni attended the meet, the Chief Guest was our own Chairman Sri K. V. Vishnu Raju garu and our Secretary Sri Krishna Ganga Raju also attended the event.
- The official logo of BAA was inaugurated by the Chief Guest Sri K. V. Vishnu Raju garu by clicking the mouse. The logo with its meaning embedded in it was explained by Vice President Mr. Rakesh Kumar. He explained that the rectangular box indicates our strength; chain of network and which also indicated established year of the Association, the three tri color torch indicates that we are one and always united, the light indicates we are always glowing, the globe indicates we are recognized globally that is what we are BVRIT ALUMNI ASSOCIATION with the caption “Building Network”.
- As a part of first item for sale in sales counter, the first item – pen engraved with “BVRIT Alumni Association” was opened by honorable Secretary, SVES Sri Krishna Ganga Raju garu. Pens were distributed to the dignitaries on the stage; the amount for pens was paid by Chief Guest Sri K. V. Vishnu Raju garu.
- Scholarships of Rs. 2000/- each was given for eight selected students from all the B.Tech branches including MCA and MBA were distributed by the Chief Guest Sri K. V. Vishnu Raju garu on behalf of the Association.
- Prizes were distributed along with certificates to all the class toppers (first and second) who topped in I B.Tech, II B.Tech II semester, III B.Tech II semester, I – II semester MCA, II – II semester MCA, I MBA April/May 2009 examinations conducted by JNTU, Hyderabad. Sireesha of 1997-2001 BME batch and V. Siddhartha of EEE 1998-2002 batch were the Guests who distributed the prizes away.
- Sponsored Rs. 5000/- for Electric Wheel Chair Project on 15th October 2009, Founder’s Day, which is gifted to I B.Tech CSE student Mr. I. Satya Goud who is physically handicapped by childhood. The project will be completed and was taken by the Assistive Technology Lab under the Inchargeship of Asso. Prof. N. Bhoopal.
- Sireesha of first batch 1997-2001 BME many times visited the Campus and took free classes for the hostel Students about the Soft Skills and how to develop their communication skills.
- Some of the projects from Alumni were presented to MSME scheme delegation in the College and a project from young entrepreneur Sridhar of ECE also got selected by the delegation.
- Kranthi Kiran V first batch 1997-2001 BME student came and presented his project “A SMART STITCH” a climate control jacket which made him as one of the top business world young entrepreneurs and he also started Dhama Apparels innovations at BVRIT Innovation Centre, Hyderabad.
- Young Entrepreneur Sridhar of ECE came as the Guest for Induction Programme 2010, he told about his experience and how he reached Blaze Automation in his interaction with I B. Tech students.
- Sunil Reddy of first batch 1997-2001 BME visited ATL and gave his suggestions and promised to help out in designing the wheel chairs.
- On 24th March 2012 Alumni Meet was held at Meghna Hotel, Koramangala, Bangalore. This was first time Alumni Meet was held outside Hyderabad in a Metropolitan city; around ten Alumni participated all working in MNC’s. One of the Alumni Mr. Nikhil proposed that to create a separate Face book account for placements where the Alumni can updates the job openings.
- On 10th March 2012, the 5th Alumni Meet was held in the College Campus, around 50 Alumni participated in the event. The Chief Guest for the function was Sri Ravichandran Rajgopalan, Vice Chairman, SVES. One of the activities done by the BVRIT Alumni Association (BAA) regularly – the distribution of Merit Certificates and Pen Drive’s to all the II, III, IV B.Tech I Semester students of all branches, M.Tech, MBA and MCA, first and second rankers of the semester examinations was conducted during the function. The Chief Guest of the function and Principal Col Dr. T S Surendra handed our merit certificates and the prizes.
- On 17th February 2013, the 6th Alumni Meet was held in the BVRIT Hyderabad College Campus, around 92 Alumni participated in the event. The Chief Guest for the function was Sri Ravichandran Rajgopalan, Vice Chairman, SVES. One of the activities done by the BVRIT Alumni Association (BAA) regularly – the mementos distribution to all Alumni who attended. The Chief Guest of the function, Guest of Honour Sri Krishna Ganga Raju garu and Principal Col Dr. T S Surendra were handed mementos from BAA.
- Kranthi Kiran Vistakula, Dhama Innovations and Sridhar, Blaze Automation were the Guest of Honour for Induction Programmes held in BVRIT for I B.Tech students.
- BVRIT Alumni Association sponsored Rs 25000/- each for Zealotz 2k13 and Promethean 2k13 held in BVRIT.
- Many Alumni interacted with students and they gave suggestions regarding how to be ready for placements and they gave training for students specifically for companies like TCS, Medha Servo Drives etc. Gautam of 2006-2010 EEE Batch interacted with students and told about the way the students succeed in placements and how to prepare for GRE/TOEFL to get MS seat in reputed institute in foreign countries like USA.
- Srikanth and Karthik of 2007-2011 ECE Batch who had completed his MS in Japan was the Guest of Honour for inauguration of Randy Paush Robotics Lab in ECE Dept., BVRIT helped to set up the Lab with the tie up with University in Japan.
- Alumni who got settled in Pune working in MNCs there helped the College Management to get links with industries in Pune and get some internship.
- Many Alumni gave sponsorships for the events like Promethean and Zealotz organized in BVRIT. Joseph of 2006-2010 ECE Batch gave Rs. 5000/- regularly for these events. Satyaveer and Harsha Ramoju of 2003-2007 Batch EEE gave Rs. 5000/- for Promethean 2k11. Kranthi Kiran V of 1997-2001 BME Batch gave kits made by Dhama Innovations as gifts and many more….
- On behalf of BVRIT Alumni Association we gave a check of Rs. 15000/- for Mr. V. Sampath Kumar Goud (MBA Alumni 2009 – 2011 Batch) S/o our own fellow staff Sri V. Yadagiri Goud, Technician, Mechanical Department-Work Shop, BVRIT.
- This help what we have done you know already
Today i.e., 17.01.2014, Friday on behalf of BVRIT Alumni Association and Enlightening Lives, BVRIT gave a cheque of Rs. 35000/- and Rs. 15000/- respectively to Sri Ch. Ramesh Kumar, who is Alumni of Padmasri Dr B V Raju Institute of Technology, passed out in 2001 from EEE. The total amount of Rs. 50000/- (Rs. 35000+Rs. 15000) was donated for his brain surgery. The total expense required for his brain surgery is Rs. 3 lakhs.
In the photograph Sri Ram Kumar, Director Finance, SVES is donating (at SVES head office, Hyderabad) the cheques of Rs 35000/- and Rs. 15000/- on behalf of BVRIT Alumni Association and Enlightening Lives, BVRIT to Sri Ch. Ramesh Kumar (patient sitting on the chair) and also in the photograph wife of Sri Ch. Ramesh Kumar and his son along with Sri G. Venu Madhav, Treasurer, BVRIT Alumni Association and Sri N. Ramchander, Executive Member, BVRIT Alumni Association were also present.
|Place of Alumni Meet|
|1.||17th February 2013||92||BVRIT Hyderabad College of Engineering for Womens, Nizampet, Hyderabad|
|2.||10th March 2012||46||B V Raju Institute of Technology, Narsapur, Medak.|
|3.||12th March 2011||39||B V Raju Institute of Technology, Narsapur, Medak.|
|4.||27th February 2010||61||SIPs Campus, Nizampet, Hyderabad|
|5.||23rd March 2009||71||B V Raju Institute of Technology, Narsapur, Medak.|
|6.||1st March 2008||71||B V Raju Institute of Technology, Narsapur, Medak.|
|7.||25th February 2007||54||B V Raju Institute of Technology, Narsapur, Medak.|