Greetings from the team of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality!!
Department of Information Technology & Computer Science and Business Systems, organizing a 5-day hands-on workshop on Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) using Unity software with a collaboration of ARK INFOSOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED scheduled from 25-30 September 2023. A 5-day hands-on workshop on AR/VR (Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality) can be an excellent opportunity to dive into this exciting technology and gain practical experience in creating AR/VR applications to the fascinating world of AR/VR development.
Major objective of the 5-day hands-on workshop on Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality:
- Learn the fundamentals of AR/VR and their real-world applications to unleash the Power of Augmented and Virtual Reality.
- Explore and gain practical knowledge on Unity3D, one of the leading platforms for AR/VR development.
- Get hands-on experience in creating interactive AR experiences for AR applications.
- Develop captivating VR environments with realistic interactions and seamless navigation.
- To develop projects with 3D models, animations, and spatial sound.
- To optimize and explore the AR/VR applications for different devices and platforms.
We are confident that this workshop will significantly benefit participants and contribute to the development and growth in the ever-evolving landscape of AR/VR technology.
Unity Associate Certifications will be provided for 5 best performing participants worth of $190 * 5 = $950 * 83 = Rs. 78,850/- + GST@18%.
Participation certificates will be provided to all the participants and top five performing participants allowed for Unity Associate Certifications exam!!!
Thanks and regards
Dr.K Bhima – Coordinator
Dr.K Dasaradha Ramaiah- Convener
Dr. Sanjay Dubey- Principal
Dr. K. Lakshmi Prasad- Director