Padmabhushan Dr.B.V.RAJU KNOWLEDGE CENTRE
Padmabhushan Dr.B.V. Raju Knowledge Centre is the brainchild of our beloved Chairman Sri K. Vishnu Raju. This Knowledge centre is located with in the BVRIT Campus at Narsapur, Medak Dist. It is offshoot of our Chairman Sri K.V.Vishnu Raju’s lasting desire to help rural children in this region. Students will benefit from this centre in their quest for knowledge and achieve their destined goals.
The Knowledge centre provides the complete infrastructure in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computers with high speed Internet access and a well-stocked library to facilitate all the rural students of classes VI to X.
A part from these, it also provides LCD and OHP Projector, projection microscope and all modern teaching aids. Three Lab Instructors, Computer Instructor and an In-charge are appointed to assist the students.
Subject teachers (of Physical & Biological Sciences) of the concerned school will accompany their children to perform the experiments. Head Masters and Teachers should bring the students from only one standard i.e., VI to X on the day of schedule.
Free transportation and refreshments will be provided to the school children who avail the facilities at Knowledge Centre. Classes are conducted from 9.30 am to 12.00 noon and 1.30p.m to 4.00 pm on all working days. Students from the same class of each school can utilize this opportunity twice a month.
Every facility is provided and utmost care is taken of children visiting the Knowledge Centre.
The students of 16 schools in and around Narsapur were making optimum use of Dr. B. V. Raju Knowledge Centre facilities
• To create inquisitiveness among the rural school children in Physical and Biological Sciences.
• To provide practical exposure in the science subjects.
• To help the students to explore various dimensions of education through well stocked library.
• To create basic awareness of computer applications in day to day life.
Facilities at PBVRKC
• Labs related to Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Computer and Well-Stocked Library
• Scientific equipment, Chemicals, Charts, Models, Specimens which are needed for VI to X class.
• LCD, OHP Projector & Projection Microscope
• High Speed Internet Access.
• Generator back up.
• All subject CDs for VI – X class.
• Free transport Facility
• Snacks will be provide at free of cost
• Drinking (Mineral) Water Facility