To promote higher employability, innovative research and entrepreneurial thinking through effective teaching and learning processes to develop emerging technology solutions for the benefits of industry and society
- Providing High-Quality, Value-Based Technical Education and Turning Out Technology Professionals who can Think Creatively and Lead With Inspiration.
- Using Rational Thought To Design and Create Cutting-Edge Products by Working with Industry Stakeholders To Meet Global Standards and Demands.
- Improving the Core Skills in the Areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Through Strong Fundamentals And Lifelong Learning, Graduates will be Able to Adapt to New Technologies As They Come Out
Program Educational Objectives
After Graduation, the Graduates of the Program Will be Able to:
- PEO 1.Lead Their Career in Different Professional Roles in Reputed Industries and Solve Problems by Applying the Principles of Computer Science, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Scientific Investigation to Provide Industry Accepted Solutions using the Latest Technologies
- PEO 2.Demonstrate Effective Communication, Engage in Team Work, Exhibit Leadership Skills, Ethical Attitude, and Achieve Professional Advancement Through Continuing Education.
- PEO 3.Continue their Education in Leading Graduate Programs in Engineering & Interdisciplinary Areas to Emerge as Researchers, Experts, Educators & Entrepreneurs and Recognize the Need for and an Able to Engage in Continuing Professional Development and Life-long Learning.
- PO 1. Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and Artificial Intelligence and Data Science basics to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO 2. Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO 3. Design/Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO 4. Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO 5. Modern Tool Usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO 6. The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO 7. Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO 8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO 9. Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO 10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO 11. Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one‘s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO 12. Life-long Learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO 1. Formulate And Build Optimised Solutions For Computationally Intensive Applications
- PSO 2. Use Tools and Techniques in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Solving Multidisciplinary Problems