B.E.: Civil Engineering,Civil Engineering. SJBIT Bengalore,Karnataka.2013
M.Tech.: Construction Technology, VTU Belagavi, Karnataka, 2016
JNTUH Registration ID: 4690-170107-105628
Employment Status: JNTUH Ratified
Total Experience : 6 years 2 months
- Construction Technology& Management
- Manjunatha B, presented paper on” A Comparative Study on Strength of Concrete with river sand M-sand for rigid pavements” at ICCEASA on held on 23rd August 2019 at B.V.Raju Institute of Technology, Narsapur, Telangana.
- Three Days FDP on Research Methodology and Latex by Dept. of Civil Engg. East West College of Engineering, Bangalore from 18/06/2020 to 20/06/2020
- One week FDP on ” Emerging Trends in Infrastructure Projects”(ETIP -2020) organized by the Department of Civil Engineering, Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science, Warangal,Telangana from 20/7/2020 t0 24/7/2020.
- Three days online workshop on “Steel Structure: Complete Design using STAAD.Pro” conducted during 4/7/2020 to 6/7/2020 organized by Civil Engineering department IITE, INDUS University, Ahmedabad.
- A Five Day Faculty Development Programme on “Smart and Sustainable Materials in Construction” organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Science & Technology, Kadapa, held from 04th – 08th August, 2020.
- One Week Faculty Development Program on “ Infrastructure Works: Site Survey to Execution Using Modern Project Management Techniques” Organized by Civil Department, DSATM, Bangalore in association with Indian Concrete Institute, Bengaluru Centre from 10th August to 15th August 2020
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Online Short Term Training Program on “Soft Computing Techniques in Civil Engineering:Water Resources, Structures & Transportation Applications” organized from 20-07-2020 to 25-07-2020.
- Two days workshop on “Practical Aspects and Reasearch Opportunities in concrete Structures” from 10/8/2020 to11/8/2020, organized by departrment of Civil Engineering VBIT( Autonomous).
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Online Short Term Training Program(STTP), PHASE-III on “Soft Computing Techniques in Civil Engineering: Structures, Water Resources, Geotechnical, Remote Sensing and Transportation Applications” organized from 07-09-2020 to 12-09-2020
- P.Prasanthi, Attended Seminar on “CHALLENGES IN FOUNDATION CONSTRUCTION – WAY FORWARD” held at National Academy of Construction (NAC), Hyderabad on 20 July, 2019.
- P.Prasanthi, “IGBCs Green Building Congress 2018”, International Conferences on Green Building on 31 Oct – 3 Nov,2018 at Hyderabad.
- Attended FDP on “MODERN TECHNOLOGIES ON SOLID AND SEWAGE WASTE TREATMENT” during 14-15 December, 2018 at BVRIT, Narsapur.
- Participated in All India Seminar conducted by IEI on “Recent Developments in Concrete Composites”(RDCC-2018) held on 24-25 August, 2018 at Visweswaraya Bhavan, Khairatabad, Hyderabad.
- Attended seminar on “Role of Chartered QS/PM Professionals in Construction Projects and overview of APC process to become MRICS” at National Academy of Construction (NAC) held on 26th July, 2018.
- Manjunatha B et al. ” A Comparative Study on Strength of Concrete with river sand M- sand for rigid pavements” i-manager’s Journal on Future Engineering & Technology, Vol. 15, No. 4 l May – July 2020
- Manjunath et.al,“Mechanical Properties of Tripple Blended Concrete using Flyash and GGBS as Cement Replacement Material” International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET) (VOL No.7 (3.29) (2018) 499-50
- Manjunatha et al.,” Comparative Study of Normal, Mono and Hybrid Fibre Reinforced Concrete” International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 4, Issue 05, 2016
- Manjunatha, “Mechanical properties of triple blended concrete using fly ash and GGBS as cement replacement material for rigid pavements”, International Conference on Research Advancements in Applied Engineering Sciences Computer and Communication Technologies, ICAAESCCT-2018, conducted on 12th and 13th July, 2018 at BVRITN.
- Manjunatha et al.,”Mechanical Behaviour Of M40 Concrete As Partially Replacement Of Cement By Granite Powder” International Conference On Civil Engineering Practices & Trends(I-Concepts-18) on21st and 22nd December 2018 at CMR college of Engineering and Technology Hyderbad.
- Manjunath B (Feb – 2019), attended workshop on “Emerging Trends in Manufacturing and Testing of Composite Materials” at VEDIC, Hyderabad, Feb-2019.
- Manjunath B (Dec – 18), Attended FDP on “MODERN TECHNOLOGIES ON SOLID AND SEWAGE WASTE TREATMENT” during 14-15 December, 2018 at BVRIT, Narsapur.
- Manjunath B (Aug – 2018), attended seminar on ” All India Seminar on Recent Developments in Concrete Composite (RDCC) ” is being organized by Telangana State Centre under the AVN Institute of Engineering and Technology during August 24-25, 2018 at IEI Telangana State Centre, Hyderabad.
- Manjunath B (Mar – 2020), attended workshop on “LEAN Construction workshop” at NICMAR hyderbad telangana.
- Manjunath B (Jun – 20), Attended FDP on “Teaching and Learning Tools Setup and Assessment for Next Generation” Dept of IT BVRITN Telangana 12 – 14 th june 2020.
- Manjunath B (Jun – 20), Attended FDP on “ Emerging Technologies in Civil Engineering and Applications (ETCA)” Department of Civil Engineering from 22nd June 2020 to 26th June 2020 Vaageswari College of Engineering Karimnagar
- “Spreadsheets for Beginners using Google Sheets” from Coursera Project Network on June 13, 2020.
- “Project Management with MS Project – Scheduling Master Class” from Udemy on May 23, 2020.
- “Quantity Surveying/Building Estimation with CAD and Excel” from Udemy on August 28, 2020.
- “Energy Literacy Training” by AICTE-Energy Swaraj Foundation March 2022.
- To view the certificates, click here