Ph.D.: Krishna University, 2022.
M.Sc.: Acharya Nagarjuna University, 2007.
B.Sc.: Acharya Nagarjuna University, 2005.
JNTU Faculty ID: 60150404-140928
Contact Number: +91-9160601718
Google Scholar profile link: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=BUUPo7sAAAAJ
ORCID LINK: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3161-450X
Research Network :
I-10 Index: 01
Teaching Experience – 15 years
Research Experience – –
Total Experience – 15 years
- RADIATION AND CHEMICAL REACTION EFFECTS ON MHD FLOW THROUGH POROUS MEDIA IN DIFFERENT CHANNELS
- My area of research is Fluid Dynamics. The major part of my doctoral dissertation work is the thermal radiation effects on convective free/mixed heat and mass transfer flows of two-dimensional steady/unsteady viscous incompressible electrically conducting and chemically reacting fluid past a stretching sheet/infinite vertical plate embedded in porous medium, in the presence of various effects such as viscous dissipation, heat generation and corresponding formulated problems all are solved analytically/numerically.
- Assistant Professor – BVRIT, Narsapur (2023- Till now)
- Asst.Professor: Vignana Institute of Technology and Science, Hyderabad (2021-2023)
- Ass.Professor: MRIT, HYD (2019-2021)
- Ass. Professor: Sphoorthy Engineering College, hyd (2017-2019)
- Ass.Professor: CMRIT, hyd (2013-2017)
- Ass.Professor: NRCM, hyd (2009-2013)
- Ass.Professor: SCIENT, hyd (2007-2009)
- Anita Tuljappa, V. Nagaraju, G. Rami Reddy, Dr. Nookala Venu: ‘Dufour and chemical reaction on two dimensional incompressible flow of a viscous fluid over moving vertical surface’, NeuroQuantology, Vol 20(20), pp.63-74.
- Bang chuol nhial, V. Nagaraju vellanki, V. sri hari babu, g. Y. Sagar : ‘hall current, rotation and chemical reaction effects on mhd free convection flow past an accelerated vertical plate through a porous medium’, jpsp, vol 6(5),2022, pp.707-716.
- Bang chuol nhial, v sri hari babu, V. Nagaraju vellanki, g. Y. Sagar : ‘Rdiation and mass transfer effects on mhd free convection flow over an inclined plate’, jpsp,vol 6(5),2022, pp.697-706.
- CH.Shashi Kumar, P.GovindaChowdary, P.Sarada Devi, V.Nagaraju : ‘Radiation And Chemical Reaction Effects on Unsteady Flow Past an Accelerated Vertical Plate with Variable Temperature and Uniform Mass Diffusion Through a Porous Medium’ JPSP, Vol 6(4),2022, pp.10983-10991.
- Nagaraju vellanki, Dr.v.srihari babu, ch.srilakshmi: ‘Numerical investigation of radiation effects on mhd convective heat and mass transfer flow past a semi-infinite vertical moving porous plate in the presence of chemical reaction’, international journal for research in applied science and engineering technology,vol10(1), 2022, pp.1595-1607.
- V sri hari babu, Nagaraju vellanki, g rami reddy, V. Omeswar reddy: ‘Radiation and chemical reaction effects on mhd rotating fluid past a moving vertical plate’,Journal of Mathematical Control Science and Applications, Vol 7(2), 2021, pp. 301-312.
- V sri hari babu, Nagaraju vellanki, Y.V. seshagiri rao, g. Rami reddy: ‘Radiation effect on unsteady free convection oscillatory couette flow through a porous medium with peroidic wall temperature and heat generation, Journal of Mathematical Control Science and Applications, Vol 7(2), 2021, pp. 269-283.
- Nagaraju v,v sri hari babu, g. Rami reddy, lakshmi appidi: ‘A perturbation analysis foreffects on chemical reactionand thermal radiation on temperature and concentration on mhd free convection flow past a vertical porous plate in the presence of and heat source parameter’ Journal of Mathematical Control Science and Applications, Vol 7(2), 2021, pp. 253-267.
- Y.v. seshagiri rao omeshwar reddy v, V. Nagaraju: ‘Thermo diffusion, heat and mass transfer analysis of mhd viscoelastic fluid flow towards a vertically inclined plate by perturbation technique’ Journal of Mathematical Control Science and Applications, Vol 6(2), 2020, pp. 151-164.
- V.NAGARAJU,K.HEMALATHA AND GVR REDDY: ‘RADIATION AND CHEMICAL REACTION EFFECTS ON MHD CASSON FLUID FLOW OF A POROUS MEDIUM WITH SUCTION/INJECTION’ In International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET) Volume 11, Issue 2, February 2020, pp. 99-116, Article ID: IJMET_11_02_010ISSN Print: 0976-6340 and ISSN Online: 0976-6359 © IAEME Publication
- V.NAGARAJU, K.HEMALATHA & V.SRIHARI BABU : ‘MHD Viscoelastic Fluid flow Past an Infinite Vertical Plate in the Presence of Radiation and Chemical Reaction’ in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 14, Number 5 (2019) pp.1062-1069.
- V.NAGARAJU,K.HEMALATHA AND V.SRIHARI BABU : ‘Radiation effects on MHD convective heat and mass transfer flow past a semi-infinite vertical moving porous plate in the presence of chemical reaction’ in International journal of engineering sciences and research technology’ 7(8):AUGUST 2018,ISSN:2277-9655, PP.146-161.
- V.NAGARAJU, K.HEMALATHA: ‘Radiation and Chemical Reaction effects on MHD mixed convective flow of a vertical surface with Ohmic heating and viscous dissipation’In International journal of mathematical and archive -9(2), 2018, PP.52-63.
- Member in English Language Teaching Association of India, Medak Chapter
No. of International Conferences presented/Participated
No. of National Conferences/Seminars presented/Participated
No. of Training/FDP programs
- TITLE OF INVENTION “DOWN –HOLE FLUID FLOW CONTROL SYSTEM AND METHOD HAVING DYNAMIC RESPONSE TO LOCAL WELL CONDITIONS” Published by Indian Patent Office on 15th July 2022.
- Distinction marks in all three papers in pre-phd exam
- Ratified by JNTUH in 2014 & 2018.
- Coordinator of NAAC work (Course file, Lesson plans, Micro lecture plans, Slow learners file, Hostel file, Feedback file) from BS&H department in VIGNAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE (College received NAAC A+ grade).
- Assistant hod of H&S department in MRIT.
- Worked in Exam branch
- Course Coordinator, Department of Mathematics in VITS & MRIT.