Ph.D.: GITAM University, 2017.
M.Sc.: GITAM University, 2012.
B.Sc.: Kakatiya University, 2010
JNTU Faculty ID: 5461-230306-194233
Teaching Experience – 6 years
Research Experience – 4 years
Total Experience – 10 years
I-10 Index: 04
Google Scholar profile link:https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=iIuj-KkAAAAJ&hl=en
Scopus Author ID: 56662010300
Web of Science Researcher ID: HGE-7048-2022
- My area of research is solid state physics. The major part of my doctoral dissertation work is synthesis and study of structural, electrical and magnetic properties of ferrite materials. Ferrites are the ferromagnetic oxides containing iron oxide and metal oxides in proper proportions. They possess interesting twin property of electrical insulator and magnetic conductor. There is a continuous interest on development of ferrites with excellent electrical and magnetic properties due to their potential applications. Soft ferromagnetic materials are one of the most versatile magnetic materials for low and high frequency applications. In my doctoral thesis the Cu ion substituted Ni-Zn ferrites are synthesized by citrate-gel autocombustion method for better properties.
- Assistant Professor – BVRIT, Narsapur (2023- Till now)
- Assistant Professor – GITAM, Hyderabad (2022-2023)
- Assistant Professor – Dr BRAU, Etcherla (2018-2022)
- Degree Lecturer – TTWRDC, Manuguru (2017-2018)
- MNV Ramesh, CVSS Sastry, KV Ramesh, D Venkatesh, Effect of Dy3+ Substitution on Structural and Dielectric Properties of 0.8BaTiO3-0.2Bi0.5K0.5TiO3 Lead Free Ceramics, Integrated Ferroelectrics, Vol232, 177-185, (2023). DOI: 10.1080/10584587.2023.2173452
- D. Venkatesh, B. B. V. S. Vara Prasad, K. V. Ramesh, M. N. V. Ramesh, Magnetic Properties of Cu2+ Substituted Ni–Zn Nano‑Crystalline Ferrites Synthesized in Citrate‑Gel Route, Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials, Vol30, 2057–2066, (2020). DOI: 10.1007/s10904-019-01419-2
- Davuluri.Venkatesh and K. V. Ramesh, Structural and electrical properties of Cu doped Ni-Zn nanocrystalline ferrites for MLCI applications, Modern Physics Letters B,Vol31, No. 33 1750318 (2017). DOI:10.1142/S0217984917503183
- Davuluri. Venkatesh, C.V.S.S.Sastry, K. V. Ramesh, Effect of Sintering Temperature on Micro Structural and Impedance Spectroscopic Properties of Ni0.5Zn0.5Fe2O4nano Ferrite, AIP Conference Proceedings, Vol1859, 020035 (2017). DOI:10.1063/1.4990188.
- Davuluri. Venkatesh and K. V. Ramesh, Structural, dielectric and impedance spectroscopic studies of Ni0.5Zn0.5-xLixFe2O4nanocrystalline ferrites, International Journal of Modern Physics B, Vol. 31 1750153 (2017). DOI:10.1142/S0217979217501533.
- D. Venkatesh, M. Siva Ram Prasad, B. Rajesh Babu, K. V. Ramesh, K. Trinath, Effect of sintering temperature on the Micro Strain and Magnetic Properties of Ni-Zn Nanoferrites, Journal of Magnetics, Vol 20(3), 229-240 (2015). DOI: 10.4283/JMAG.2015.20.3.229
- Davuluri. Venkatesh, G. Himavathi, K. V. Ramesh, Structural, Magnetic, and Electrical Properties of Ni0.65Zn0.35−xCuxFe2O4 Nano ferrite System, Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, Vol28(6) (2015). DOI:10.1007/s10948-015-3098-2
No. of International Conferences presented/Participated
No. of National Conferences/Seminars presented/Participated
No. of Training/FDP programs
- 2015 -Best poster award from Acharya Nagarjuna University in (NSAMS-15).
- 2010-12- Merit Scholarship received from GITAM
- Vice-Principal Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Degree College Men (T.T.W.R.D.C) Manuguru, Telangana. From 2017-2018.
- Former Member, Board of Studies, Department of Physics, Dr. B.R.A.U, Etcherla from 2018 to 2022
- Course Coordinator, Department of Physics, Dr. B.R.A.U, Etcherla from October 2019 to October 2020.