Ph.D. from Osmania University – 2023
M.Sc. Physics from Osmania University-2007
Teaching Experience – 16 years
BVRIT Employee ID: 486
Contact: +91 9963683672
Employment Status: JNTUH Ratified
JNTUH Registration ID: 21150405-232059
- QUALIFIED JNTUH FET-2012
- QUALIFIED APSET-2014
- Optical Fiber Communications
- Polymer Electrolytes
- As a Co-Principal Investigator for DST SEED funded “Rural Women Technology Park at Vishnupur village, Narsapur Mandal, Medak dist Telangana” project sanctioned in 2016 with file no. SEED/WTP/120/2015.
- Ganta, K. K., Katrapally, V. K., & Jeedi, V. R. (2023). Na-ion Transportation, Dielectric Relaxation and Electric Modulus Behavior of (PEO/PVDF) Based Nanocomposite Polymer Electrolyte. Bulgarian Journal of Physics, 50, 207-224.
- Yalla, M. R., Jeedi, V. R., Ganta, K. K., Reddy, S. N., & Chary, A. S. (2023). Preparation, characterization and electrical properties of 80 PEO− 20 PVdF: x NaNO3 complexed polymer electrolyte systems. Materials Today: Proceedings.
- Venkata Ramana Jeedi, Kiran Kumar Ganta, I.S. Ravi Varma, Mallaiah Yalla, S. Narender Reddy, A. Sadananda Chary, “Alumina Nanofiller Functionality on Electrical and Ion Transport Properties of PEO-PVdF/KNO3/SN Nanocomposite Polymer Electrolytes” Results in Chemistry 2023
- N. Laxmiprasanna, P. Sandeep Reddy, G. Shiva Kumar, M. Balakrishna Reddy, Kiran Kumar Ganta, Venkata Ramana Jeedi, B.V.S. Praveen, “A review on nano composite polymer electrolytes for high-performance batteries” Materials Today Proceedings. August-2022
- N. Kundana, M. Venkatapathy, V. Neeraja, Chandra Sekhar Espenti, Venkata Ramana Jeedi and V. Madhusudhana Reddy, “Effect of Zr-nanofiller on Structural and Thermal Properties of PVDF-co-HFP Porous Polymer Electrolyte Membranes Doped with Mg2+ Ions”, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 2023 ,
- Venkata Ramana Jeedi, Kiran Kumar Ganta, Yalla Mallaiah, R. Swarnalatha, S. Narender Reddy, A Sadananda Chary, “Influence of succinonitrile plasticizer on ionic conductivity, structural and dielectric properties of potassium-based PEO/PVdF blend polymer electrolyte” Journal of Polymer Research. Vol: 29 Article No. 64 (2022)
- Kundana, N., Venkatapathy, M., Neeraja, V., Espenti, C. S., Reddy, V. M., & Jeedi, V. (2022). Effect of PMMA on PVDF-co-HFP/MgTf3 Polymer Composite with Improved Ionic Conductivity, Thermal and Structural Properties. Oriental Journal of Chemistry, 38(5), 1138.
- Yalla Mallaiah, Venkata Ramana Jeedi, R. Swarnalatha, A.Raju, S Narender Reddy, A Sadananda Chary, “Impact of polymer blending on Ion conduction mechanism and dielectric properties of Sodium based PEO-PVdF Solid Polymer Electrolyte Systems”, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, Vol: 155, pp-110096
- Kiran Kumar Ganta, Venkata Ramana Jeedi, Vijaya Kumar Katrapally, MallaiahYalla, Laxmi NarsaiahEmmadi, “Effect of TiO2 Nano-Filler on Electrical Properties of Na+ Ion Conducting PEO/PVDF Based Blended Polymer Electrolyte” Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials (2021)
- Venkata Ramana Jeedi, E Laxmi Narsaiah, MallaiahYalla, R Swarnalatha, S Narender Reddy, A Sadananda Chary, “Structural And Electrical Studies Of PMMA And PVdF Based Blend Polymer Electrolyte””, SN Applied Sciences, Vol:2 Issue 12 pp-2093 (2020)
- A Raju, Venkata Ramana Jeedi, MallaiahYalla, R Swarnalatha, S Narender Reddy, A Sadananda Chary, “Characterization, Ionic Conductivity and Impedance studies of Potassium Nitrate”, Solid State Technology, Vol: 63 Issue: 5 pp-7824-7835 (2020)
- Kiran Kumar Ganta, Venkata Ramana Jeedi, K Vijaya Kumar, E Laxmi Narsaiah, “Preparation, Characterization And Impedance Spectroscopic Studies Of Na+ Ion Conducting PEO + PVDF-Blended Polymer Electrolytes”, International Journal of Polymer Analysis and Characterization, pp-1-11 (2020)
- Kiran Kumar Ganta, Venkata Ramana Jeedi, K. Vijay Kumar, E. Laxmi Narsaiah, “Effect of NaClO4 Concentration On The Ionic Conductivity And Dielectric Properties Of Sodium Ion-Conducting PEO/PVDF Solid Polymer Electrolytes For Energy Storage Applications”, Journal of Green Engineering, Vol:10 Issue:9 pp-5589-5606 (2020)
- R. Swarnalatha, Venkata Ramana Jeedi, YallaMallaiah, A. Sadananda Chary, S. Narender Reddy, “Complex Impedance Spectroscopic Studies of PMMA(80,70,60,50) : PC(10,20,30,40) : PVP(10) : LiClO4(5)Polymer Solid Electrolyte Systems”, Material Science Research India, Vol:7 Issue: 3 (2020)
- B. Venkataswamy, N. Kundana, B. Sireesha, J. Renuka, Kiran kumarGanta, Venkata Ramana Jeedi, “Solvent Resistant Polyimide Nanofiltration Membranes For Water Purification And Wastewater Management”, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Vol:12, Suppl Issue: 3 pp-558-571 (2020)
- R.Swarnalatha, Venkata Ramana Jeedi , A. Raju, A. Sadananda chary , S. Narender Reddy, Synthesis, Characterization, and Dielectric Studies of (1-x) PMMA: x PC: 10PVP: 5LiClO4 Plasticized Blend Polymer Solid Electrolyte Systems, International Journal of Material Science and Engineering, Vol: 6 Issue 3, pp-1-4 (2020)
- Synthesis and Impedance spectroscopic studies of Na+ ion conducting nanocomposite polymer electrolytes (80 wt% PEO / 20 wt% PVDF)+7.5 wt% NaClO4 + x wt% TiO2 Patent file number 20214004320 patent Published Date 01/2/2021
- Investigation of electrical properties of pure and thallium chloride doped Polyvinyl alcohol polymer electrolyte films Patent file number 202141004475 patent Published Date 12/2/2021
Study of Electrical Properties of (80wt%PEO+20wt%PVDF)+ 7.5wt%NaClO4+16wt%Fe2O3 Nanocomposite Polymer electrolyte for the Application of Sodium-Ion Battery. Patent file number: 202141042687 A patent Published Date: 05-11-2021