M.Sc. from ANU-Guntur-2008
M.Tech.: -Nano Technology, JNTUH-Hyderabad-2010
Ph.D. from INDIAN SCHOOL OF MINES, DHANBAD-2015
Teaching Experience – 12 years
BVRIT Employee ID: 722
Contact: +91 9491241504
Employment Status: JNTUH Ratified
JNTUH Registration ID: 1306-160226-201349
- Synthesis and Up conversion Emission studies on Some rare earth ions doped phosphors. phosphors
- Nano phosphors Fuel cell, thin films, Nano magnetic Materials for biomedical applications
- AICTE sponsored short term course on “Hybrid Inorganic-organic Nano composites for photonics, Energy and Electronic Devices: Industrial Applications” Conducted By IIT Kharagpur from September 01 to 12 ,2014.
- AICTE sponsored short term course on “ Nanostructured carbon: FUEL cells Applications conducted by IIT Kanpur during September 30 October 2013.
- FDP Training: “Instructional Design and Delivery” conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers training & research. Chennai, 2 nd to 4th june 2014
- I completed Ph.D course work 2015 December
- Up- and down conversion emission studies in Er3+/Yb3+: Ca3 (PO4)2 phosphor for thermometry https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sna.2020.112302 315, 112302 (2020). Sensors Actuators, A Phys.
- Maurya, S. K., Krishna, K. M., Upadhaya, M. M., & Kumar, K. (2019, August). Photoluminescence study in Gd2O3: Er3+/Yb3+ nanocrystal as a promising sensing probe. In AIP Conference Proceedings (Vol. 2142, No. 1). AIP Publishing.