Ph.D.: Pursuing from KIIT, Bhubaneswar
PG: Software Engineering, JNTUH, 2011.
UG: Computer Science and Engineering, JNTUH, 2005
Teaching Experience: 17 years 10 months
Research Experience: 0 years 0 months
Industry Experience: 0 years 0 months
BVRITN Employee ID: 5093
JNTUH Registration ID: 5653-150410-121624
AICTE Registration ID: 1-608846220
1. Cloud Computing
2. Machine Learning
1. Life member in “THE INDIAN SOCIETY FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION”.
1. Qualified UGC NET in December 2019 with 95 percentiles.
- “Load Balancing Algorithms in Cloud Computing: Issues and Challenges” published in Gradiva Review journal ISSN : 0363-8057 Volume 8, Issue-11, 2022. DOI:10.37897.GRJ.2022.V8I8.22.50435
- “ Primary Goal of IoT Attack Models” published in International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878,Volume-8, Issue- 1C2, May 2019
- “ Security Enabled Lot Means for Safe Business Fostering” published in International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878,Volume-8, Issue- 1C2, May 2019.
- “BIG DATA A STUDY” published in lulu.com first edition with ISBN 9780359492657 in March 2019.
- “Smart Blood bank system using IoT” © Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019, International Conference on Computer Networks and Communication Technologies, Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8681-6_69
- “An Enhanced Distributed Accountability for Data Sharing in the Cloud Computing Technologies” in IJET 2018.
- “Cloud Robotics in Agriculture Automation” International Conference on Computational Vision and Bio Inspired Computing, 29-30 Nov’2018.
- “Dynamic Substance Based Picture Chase and Recuperation by Joining low Level Features” Volume 9 Issue 1, ISSN-0976-5697, Jan-Feb’2018.
- “Efficient Tracking for Women Safety and Security using IOT” in IJARCS, Volume 8, No.9, ISSN-0976-5697, Nov-Dec 2017.
- “Towards Maximizing The Location Privacy For Mobile Users” in IJR, Volume 4 Issue 13, ISSN: 2348-6848, Oct’2017.
- “Public Auditing for Group User Revocation in Cloud Data” p-ISSN: 2348-6848 e-ISSN: 2348-795X Volume 04 Issue 05 April 2017.
- “Information Flow Control for Secure Cloud Computing” in IJTRE Volume 4 Issue 3 Nov’2016.
- “Continuous and Transparent User Identity Verification Secure for Bank Internet Services” in IJTRE Volume 4 Issue 3 Nov’2016.
- “Data Access using Cipher Text Policy Attribute Based Encryption In Decentralized Networks” in International journal of Advanced Technology and Innovative Research vol.7, Issue.20, Dec’2015.
- “Implementation of Distributed Service For Software-as-a-Service Clouds” in International Journal for Technological Research in Engineering vol.3,Issue.4, Dec’2015
- “Implementation of Fault Diagnosis System Using Automatic Test Packet Generation” in International Journal for Technological Research in Engineering vol.3,Issue.4, Dec’2015
- “A Safe Environment for Profile Matching in Mobile Social Networks” in International Journal of Computer Science and Electronics Engineering, UK vol.5,Issue.1,Jan’2015.
- “Embedded Computing: Partitioning the Software between Clients and Servers” in International Journal of Research and Applications 1(2) 40-43, April-june2014.
- Presented a paper on “Smart Blood bank System using IoT” at ICCNCT Springer Conference, Coimbatore.
- Presented a paper on “Cloud Robotics in Agriculture automation” at ICCVBIC scopus indexed Springer Conference, RVS Technologies, Coimbatore.
- Presented a paper on “URL Weight-Based Round Robin Load Balancing In Cloud Environment” in 3rd international conference on computational intelligence held during December 29-30, 2022.
- “Compiler Design” 12 weeks Course successfully completed with 75% conducted by NPTEL Online Certification in Jan-April 2019 with Elite.
- “Data Base Management System” 8 weeks Course successfully completed with 65% conducted by NPTEL Online Certification in Feb-March 2018.
- “IUCEE International Engineering Educator Certification Program” successfully completed conducted by IUCEE during Sep2016 to Aug2017.
- Faculty Development Program On Data Science held From July 1st, 2020 To July 24th, 2020 conducted by TASK-EXCEL R.
- One Week Online FDP on “Machine Learning Algorithms, Applications & Advantages” from 25th to 30th May 2020, organized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering, KITS Singapur in association with and sponsored by TRY LOGIC Soft Solutions AP Pvt Ltd.
- Online 5 Days FDP on “Cloud Computing using AWS ” jointly organized by Department of CE And IT by Trinity College of Engineering & Research, Pune from 3rd to 7th June 2020.
- One Week Online Faculty Development Program on “Machine Learning with Python (Hands-on)” Organized by B V Raju Institute of Technology 15th to 20th June, 2020.
- A 5-Day FDP organized by CSE, CMR Technical campus, Hyderabad on “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning” from 18th to 22nd May 2020.
- A two day workshop on “BLOCK CHAIN TECHNOLOGY” from 12/06/2020 to 13/06/2020 organized by Department of Information Technology, KMIT.
- National Level ONE-WEEK FDP on “PHP and MySQL” in Association with IIT-BOMBAY from 18th May 2020 to 23rd May 2020.
- One Week FDP on “LaTeX & Technical Report Writing” from 25th to 30th May 2020
- One Week FDP on “LaTeX, R Programming & Python” 25th to 30th May 2020
- Five Days National Level Online FDP On “Perl Scripting” from 10th to 14th June 2020.
- Five Days FDP on “Cyber Security” Organized by MRECW from 10th to 14th June 2020.
- Completed the quiz on Teaching Methods and Strategies conducted on 1st June 2020.
- Completed the quiz on Basics of JAVA Programming conducted on 12th June 2020.
- A National Level Quiz on “Cloud Computing” on 6/21/2020, Organized by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology (BIET) under ACM & CSI Chapters.
- A Two day National workshop on “Research in Engineering Education” held during 20th and 21st Dec 2017.
- A Two day International Conference on “Transformations in Engineering Education” held during 7th and 8th Jan 2017.
- A Two day International Conference on “IONCUDOS Outcome Based Education” held during 9th and 10th Jan 2017.
- A One day International Conference on “Transforming Learning Outcomes to Employment Outcomes” held during 6th Jan 2017.
- A Two day National workshop on “Nurturing Engineering Education through Cognitive Science” sponsored by DST 16th and 17th Dec 2016.
- A Three day Workshop on “IUCEE International Engineering Educator Certification Program” held during 14th to 16th Nov 2016.
- A Two day National workshop on “Research Issues, Future Trends and Patentable Areas in Cloud Computing” 12th and 13th Aug 2016.
- A Faculty Development Program on “Data Structures and Algorithms” in association with ICT and Academy 16th to 21st May 2016.
- A Faculty Development Program on “Numerical Methods using MATLAB” 14th and 15th Feb 2016.
- A One day National workshop on “Emerging Trends in Cloud Computing” 21st Dec 2015.
- Two day workshop on “Networking for Organization” held on Feb 3rd and 4th 2014.
- One day FDP on “ Outcome Based Engineering Education for Enhanced Employability” held on 6th oct 2013.
- Two day National level seminar on “Cloud Computing Era and Software Development” held on 24th and 25th may 2013.
- Two day workshop on “WEKA a datamining tool” held on Jun 29th and 30th 2012.
- Three day workshop on “LATEX” held during Sep 5th to 7th 2011.
- A one day workshop on “Cloud Computing” held on 19th Feb 2011.
- Participated one day seminar on “Opportunistic Computing- A new programming paradigm for a scalable realism on many cores” held on 17th June 2011.
- Participated in one week workshop on “High impact Teaching Skills” during Dec 12th to 16th 2011.
- Two week FDP on “Algorithms, Computation and Compilation” held during 25th Aug to Sep 6th 2008.
- Workshop on “Microsoft .NET” held during Jan 7th to 11th 2008.