PhD.: Pursuing Ph.D. in HRM form GITAM (Deemed to be University) Hyderabad campus registered in 2021
Completed Data Analytics course using Excel in 2018
MBA: 2009 – Xavier’s Pg college, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
BCA: 2002 – New Scholars Degree college , Osmania University, Telangana,, India.
Teaching Experience – 14 years
BVRITN Employee ID : 713
JNTUH Registration ID: 7082-160218-140104
AICTE Registration ID : 1-2902436794
- Data Analytics
- Data Visualization
Life member of Indian Society for Training & Development Hyderabad Chapter.
Dr. V. Yugandhar & P. Neelima (2023) Applications of Information Technologies in Management of Supply Chains and Logistics – A Study, NeuroQuantology, July 2022, Volume20, Issue 8, Page 2975-2978, 20.8. NQ44329.
Dr. P. Nagaraju & P. Neelima (2021) A Study on oil seed Farmers Marketing challenges in Telangana, Pensee Journal, VOLUME 51, Issue 04, PNS-0421-219
Dr. K. Srinivasa Rao & P. Neelima (2020) Leadership Strategies for Conflict Resolution in Software Sector, International Research Journal of Management Sociology & Humanity, Vol. 11, P. 185 – 194, ISSN 2277 – 9809 (online), ISSN 2348 – 9359 (Print).
- Presented paper on “Strategies of Talent Acquisition During Pandemic: A Study” at National Conference on Lessons Learnt form COVID’19 and the action Plans” (Online Event) organized by David Memorial Institute of Management during 21st -22nd Sept’ 2021ISBN: 978-93-5493-811-5.
- Presented paper on “New Trends in Business Management”, National Conference on Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Management in VUCA World organized by Immanuel Business School during 2018, ISBN: 978-93-85886-14-0
- Presented paper on “Green HRM- The integration of environmental Management in to HRM”,” in two days’ conference on Emerging Trends in Management Practices, during 3rd-4th 2017 organized by CVR College of Engineering, ISBN No. 978-93-85101-51-9 (Print), ISBN:978-93-85327-28-5 (online)
- Presented Paper on “E-HRM Boon or Bane, Human Resource Management: New Horizons” National level Conference organized by Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda during 2017, ISBN:978-93-85886-08-9 (Print)
- Presented paper on “Effectiveness of social networking sites in recruiting” at National Conference Change in Human resources practices in the times of innovation and technology, organized by Department of Commerce 23rd March 2017, ISBN No: 978-93-85327-28-5 (Print)
- Online Master Class on” MS Excel as an Analytical Tool” organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Telangana on 22 January 2021.
- Online workshop on Universal Human Value on the theme “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” during 5-9 August, 2020 as organized by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE).
- Five Day’s “Faculty Development Programme on Design, Develop and Deliver Online Courses” Organized by National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration(NIEPA), New Delhi during June,22-26, 2020.
- Online Three days’ workshop on: Basic & Extensive Feature of MOODLE” 2020 organized by RD Government Art College, Tamilnadu.
- Participated in “Faculty Development Programme on Design, Develop and Deliver Online Courses”, June 22-26, 2020. Organized by National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA), New Delhi
- Participated in the IIC Online Sessions conducted by Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC) of MHRD’s Innovation Cell, New Delhi to promote Innovation, IPR, Entrepreneurship, and Start-ups among HEIs from 28th April to 22nd May 2020 during COVID-19 nationwide lockdown.
- Participated in “Design Thinking for Problem-Solving” March 2019, Organized by ISTD Hyderabad Chapter.
- Participated in “Gamification for Learning Engagement & Recall March 2019, Organized by ISTD Hyderabad Chapter.
- A Two days FDP on “Developing Multidimensional Competencies of Professional Teachers” 2018 organized by Department of Management Studies, BVRIT, Narsapur
- Two weeks FDP on “Entrepreneurship” March 2017 Three Days Workshop on “Gender Sensitization” February 2016 organized by JNTUH.
- “WOMEN EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2020” 15TH MARCH 2020 for exemplary contribution in the area of MANAGEMENT TEACHING. Organized by International Leadership Development Council (ILDC) & Academy of Management Professionals (AMP)
- Successfully completed “Design Thinking – A Primer” with a consolidated score of 82% from Feb-March 2022.
- Successfully completed “Research Ethics” with a consolidated score of 70% during March 2022.
Coursera Online Courses:
- Data Analytics: RICE University
- Introduction to Data Analytics using Excel
- Basic Data Description, Statistical Distribution & Application to Business Decisions
- Business Application of Hypothesis Testing& Confidence Interval Estimations
- Linear Regression of Business Statistics
- Data Visualization Using Tableau: University of California, DAVIS
- Fundamentals of Visualization with Tableau
- Essential Design Principles for Tableau.