M.Sc. from Osmania University-2006
Ph.D. Applied Mathematics, from GITAM university, Hyderabad-2021
Teaching Experience – 15 years
BVRIT Employee ID: 516
Contact: +91 9848068313
Employment Status: JNTUH Ratified
JNTUH Registration ID: 5568-160224-132025
- Applied Mathematics
- Number Theory
- Fluid Dynamics
- Heat Transfer Reaction on a Viscous Dissipative Free Convective Radiating Stream over a Permeable Laminate within Presence of Induced Magnetic Field.International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-3, January 2020.
- Effect of Viscous Dissipation on Unsteady MHD Free Convection Mass Transfer Flow of Polar Fluid over a Vertical Porous Plate in Presence of Thermal Diffusion and Heat source. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology Vol. 29, No. 05, (2020), pp. 10507 – 10519.
- Finite element analysis for unsteady free convection and mass transfer flow of a viscous fluid past an accelerated vertical porous plate with suction and chemical reaction. AIP Conference Proceedings 2246, 020028 (2020); org/10.1063/5.0014498 Published Online: 28 July 2020.
- Finite element analysis of viscous dissipation effects on unsteady free convention and mass transfer flow of fluid in a porous media with chemical reaction and heat source parameter. AIP Conference Proceedings 2246, 020089 (2020); org/10.1063/5.0014604 Published online: 28 July 2020.
- Finite element study of Soret number effects on MHD flow of Jeffrey fluid through a vertical permeable moving plate. Partial Differential Equations in Applied Mathematics 1 (2020) 100005. (ELSEVIER).
- Induced magnetic field effect on MHD free convection flow in nonconducting and conducting vertical microchannel walls https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/htj.22396 2021;1–18 Heat Transfer
- Effect of Thermal Radiation on an Unsteady MHD Flow over an Impulse Vertical Infinite Plate with Variant Temperature in Existence of Hall Current https://doi.org/10.1002/htj.22402
- Heat transfer effects on free convection of viscous dissipative fluid flow over an inclined plate with thermal radiation in the presence of induced magnetic field https://www.sciendo.com/article/10.2478/ijame-2021-0008 26, 122–134 (2021) Int. J. Appl. Mech. Eng.
- Radiation and chemical reaction effects on unsteady MHD free convention mass transfer fluid flow in a porous plate. https://doi.org/10.17485/IJST/v14i8.20 14, 707–717 (2021) Indian Journal of Science and Technology
- Chemical Reaction and Heat Source Effects on MHD Free Convective Flow over A Linearly Accelerated Moving Vertical Porous Plate. https://doi.org/10.17485/IJST/v14i13.229 14, 1044–1055 (2021) Indian Journal of Science and Technology
- Effects of Thermal Radiation on Temperature and Concentration on MHD Free Convection Flow Past a Vertical Porous Plate in the Presence of Chemical Reaction and Heat Source Parameter https://doi.org/10.17485/IJST/v14i17.235 14(17): 1354-1363.Indian Journal of Science and Technology
- Shankar Goud, B., Pramod Kumar, P., & Malga, B. S. (2022). Induced magnetic field effect on MHD free convection flow in nonconducting and conducting vertical microchannel walls. Heat Transfer, 51(2), 2201-2218.