M.Sc.: from Osmania University, 1991
Ph.D. from Osmania University, 2009
Teaching Experience: 28 Years
BVRIT Employee ID: 7
Contact No.: +91 9949222353
Employment Status: JNTUH Ratified
JNTUH Registration ID: 57150404-132856
- Member of Andhra Pradesh Society of Mathematical Sciences.
- Recognized research supervisor in JNTUH guided 4 Ph.D. students
- Real Analysis, Number Theory
- Graph Theory, Fluid Dynamics
- A Fixed Point Theorem for weakly compatible mappings, International J. of maths.Sci. & Engg. Appls. 1(1), 2007, 41 – 48.
- Common fixed point theorems for weakly compatible mappings, Indian Journal of mathematics and mathematical sciences, 3(2), 2007, 171 – 179.
- A Fixed Point Theorem on pairs of reciprocally continuous self maps, Indian Journal of mathematics and mathematical sciences, 3(2), 2007, 207 – 215.
- Common fixed point theorems for six self-mappings in fuzzy metric spaces under compatibility of type (β), Journal of the Indian Mathematical Society, 76(1 – 4), 2009, 129 – 140.
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem for Six Self Maps under the α-Compatible Mappings of Type (C), Global Journal of Mathematical Sciences: Theory and Practical. 2(1), 2010, 219 – 233.
- Common Fixed Point Theorems for Six Self Mappings in Fuzzy Metric Spaces under Compatibility of Type (α), International Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics and Systems, 1(3), 2011, 225 – 236.
- Weakly Compatible Maps in Fuzzy Metric Spaces, Kathmandu University Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology, 7(1), 2011, 28 – 37.
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem for Compatible Mappings of Type (C), Advances in Pure Mathematics, Vol.1, 2011, 267 – 273, doi: 10.4236/apm.2011.15047.
- Occasionally weakly Compatible maps in fuzzy metric spaces, Res. J.Mathematical and Statistical Sci.Vol.1 (1), 2013, 7-13.
- General common fixed point theorems occasionally weakly Compatible mappings. IOSR. JM.Vol.5 (4)2013, 40-46.
- Common fixed point theorem in 2-metric space by using occasionally weakly compatible & reciprocal continuity conditions, IJPAMS, Vol.6(2) 2013, 145-159
- Common fixed point theorems for six self maps under sub compatible and sub sequentially continuous maps in fuzzy metric spaces by using implicit relation, IJIRSET,vol. 2(7) 2013,2610-2617.
- Common fixed point thermos in 2- Metric spaces with sub compatible and sub sequentially continuous sex self mappings MSIRJ VOL 2(2)2013), 530 – 537.
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem for Intimate Mappings, IJIRS Journal, Volume 2 (10), October 2013.
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem for Occasionally Weakly Compatible Maps in Dislocated Metric Space, IOSR Journal, Volume 10(5), Sep-Oct 2014.
- Soret Effect on Unsteady MHD Free Convection Flow Past a Semi-Infinite Vertical Permeable Moving Plate, IJMA( International Journal of Mathematics Archive), Volume 5(8)-2014.
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem in Fuzzy Metric Space under Weak Commutativity Condition for Six Self Maps Using Implicit Relation” International Journal of Mathematical Archive-Volume 7(2), 2016, 98-102, ISSN 2229 – 5046.
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem in Fuzzy Metric Spaces “, International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology (IJMTT), Volume 27 Number 1 – November 2015 issue., ISSN: 2231-5373.
- Unsteady MHD free convection and mass transfer flow past a porous vertical pate in the presence of viscous dissipation. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol., 662(2015), IOP Publishing.
- The effect of hall current on unsteady MHD free convective flow along a vertical porous plate with thermal radiation. IOSR Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 11(6) (1), 2015, pp 122-141.
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem for Occasionally Weakly Compatible Mappings in Fuzzy Metric Spaces with the (CLR)-Property. Advances in Fuzzy Mathematics(AFM), Volume 11(1), 2016, pp. 13-24.
- Common Limit Range property(CLR) and existence of fixed points in Menger spaces, International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology (IJMTT), Volume 33 Number 1- May 2016 issue, pp 16-25.
- Common Fixed Point Theorem in Inuitionistic Fuzzy Metric Space Weakly Compatible Self Maps by Using General Contractive Condition of Integral Type, IOSR Journal, Volume 12(3), pp. 15-21, (2016)
- A Common fixed point theorem for self mappings for compatible mappings of type(E) in fuzzy metric space, Advances in Fuzzy Mathematics(AFM), Volume11(1), pp. 79-87, (2016)
- A Common Fixed Point Theorem in Fuzzy Metric Space under Weak** Commutativity condition for Six Self Maps using Implicit Relation, International Journal of Mathematical Archieve(IJMA), Volume 7(2), (2016), pp. 98-102.
- Thermo-diffusion and diffusion-thermo effects on unsteady MHD flow past an accelerated vertical plate with viscous dissipation-Finite element study”, International Journal of pure and applied mathematics, Volume 120 , no. 6 ,2018,8165-8185.(Scopus journal)
- National Symposium on pharmaceutical industry and chemical engineering, BVRIT Narsapur, Medak, Feb 1-2, 2006.
- National Conference on Number Theory, Fixed Point Theory and Their Applications, O.U., HYD Aug 30-31, 2007.
- APSMS, NGRI, Hyderabad. Dec 8-10,2007
- AP Science Congress 2008, O.U. , HYD Nov 14-16,2008
- National Conference on mathematical modeling in emerging technologies, APSMS, Feb 13-15, 2009, Malla Reddy Engineering College, Hyderabad.
- National Conference on mathematical Solutions using soft computing for problems in science and technology, APSMS, Dec 11-13,2009, AVN College, Vishakhapatnam
- National Conference on Mathematical Modeling in Engineering and Technology, February 13 & 14, 2010, Stanley College, Hyderabad.
- 5th National Conference on Applicable Mathematics in wave Mechanics and Vibrations, March 13-15, 2010, KU, Warangal.
- National Conference on Recent Trends in Mathematical Sciences, March 30-31, 2010, O.U., Hyderabad.
- National Conference on mathematical aspects of cryptography and network security, APSMS, Nov 12-14, 2010, Karimnagar.
- Attended and acted as a Chairperson for International Conference on Mathematics-2013, International Multidisciplinary Research Foundation during August 09-10, 2013, Kochi, Kerala.
- Mentor for a DST-WOS(A) funded project entitled “Common Fixed Point Theorem for Six Self Mappings”.
- Appointed as member in Board of Studies (Mathematics)-2014 – B V Raju Institute of Technology, Narsapur, Medak