Ph.D.: VITAP University(Thesis submitted)
PG: Information Technology, JNTU Kakinada, 2017
UG:CSE, JNTU Kakinada, 2013
Teaching Experience : 2 years
Research Experience : 3 years
Contact Number: 9502605055
BVRITN Employee ID: BVRIT01105
JNTUH Registration ID: 7236-230210-105006
- Deep Learning
- Image Processing
- Qualified in GATE 2013
- P.Srihari, Dr.J.Harikiran “A Deep Learning Based Hybrid Approach for Human Physical Activity Recognition in Thermal Imaging” International Journal of Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management Applications. ISSN 21507988 Volume 14 (2022) pp. 110-118.
- P.Srihari, Dr.J.Harikiran “Spatio-Temporal Information for Action Recognition in Thermal Video Using Deep Learning Model” International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering Systems (IJECES), IJECES-2022-1316.
- P.Srihari, Dr.J.Harikiran “Object Detection and Foreground Extraction in Thermal Images” Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. 10.1007/978-981-19-4831-2.
- P. Srihari, J. Harikiran and B. S. Chandana, “A Comparative Analysis of Object Detection and Human Activity Recognition in Thermal Imaging,” 2022 4th International Conference on Inventive Research in Computing Applications (ICIRCA), Coimbatore, India, 2022, pp. 1590-1596, doi:10.1109/ICIRCA54612.2022.9985697.
- P. Srihari and J. Harikiran, “Skeleton Based Human Activity Prediction in Gait Thermal images using Siamese Networks,” 2022 6th International Conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology, Coimbatore, India, 2022, pp. 1163-1170, doi: 10.1109/ICECA55336.2022.10009412.
- Discrete Mathematics, Jul-Oct 2018 with consolidated score of 87%(Elite).
- Introduction to Automata, Languages and Computation with consolidated score of 90%(Gold).
- Deep Learning, Sep-Dec 2020 with consolidated score of 75%(Silver).
- FDP on Deep Learning for NLP, 23rd to 27th November 2020 by National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh.
- Workshop on Internet of Things – A Research Perspective on 18 march 2017 at JNTU Kakinada.
- Workshop on Creation of Facilities for Translational Research in Type-2 Diabetes Milletus on 8th November 2015 at JNTU Kakinada.