Persuing Ph.D. from GITAM UNIVERSITY, Hyderabad 2020
B.Ed. from Palamuru University, 2014
M.Sc. from Bharathidasan University-2008
B.Sc. from Osmania University, 2006
Teaching Experience: 13 Years
BVRIT Employee ID: 700
Contact: +91 9848988987
Employment Status: JNTUH Ratified
JNTUH Registration ID: 3152150623152436
- Binding of dicoumarol analog with DNA and its antioxidant studies: A biophysical insight by in-vitro and in-silico approaches, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, June 2023.
- A comprehensive biophysical and theoretical study on the binding of dexlansoprazole with human serum albumin, Journal of Molecular Liquids, June 2023
- Biophysical insights on the interaction of anticoagulant drug dicoumarol with calf thymus-DNA: deciphering the binding mode and binding force with thermodynamics, Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, March 2023.
- DNA binding studies of antifungal drug posaconazole using spectroscopic and molecular docking methods, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, Jan 2023
- Deciphering the nature of binding of dexlansoprazole with DNA: Biophysical and docking approaches, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 30 September 2022.
- Attended an Introductory workshop on “Stepping towards Problem and Project-Based learning” organised on 6th & 7th January 2020 at BVRIT, Narsapur.
- Attended a workshop on “Modern technologies on solid and sewage waste treatment” organised by chemical department BVRIT, Narsapur 2018.
- Attended a two day workshop on “Polymer Waste Management-09” at JNTUH on 18-19th Dec,2009.