B.E.: Civil Engineering, Rao Bahadur Y. Mahabaleswarappa Engineering college, Bellary, 2012.
M.E.: Structural Engineering, University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering Bangalore. 2014.
Ph.D.: Pursuing at VTU, Belgaum, Karnataka
JNTUH Registration ID: 1097-160305-153637
Employment Status: JNTUH Ratified
Total Experience: 8 years
- Mr. Shivaraj S J et.al., “Evaluation of Interlocking Moulded bricks with effective usage of agro-waste fibres in construction industry”, Materials Today: Proceedings, Scopus journal ISSN: 2214-7853(July-2023).
- Mr. Shivaraj S J et.al., “Evaluation of Mechanical Characteristics of High Strength Hybrid Fiber Reinforced SCC”, European Chemical Bulletin (ECB), Volume -12, Special Issue-6 (2023) Page 793 – 805, ISSN: 2063 -5346 (June-2023).
- Mr. Shivaraj S J et.al., “Design and Development of High Strength Hybrid Fiber Reinforced SCC (HSHBFRSCC) as per IS: 10262:2019”, Indian Journal of Natural Science (IJONS), Vol.13 / Issue 76 / February / 2023, PP 52056 – 52061, ISSN: 0976 – 0997 (Feb-2023).
- Mr. Shivaraj S J et.al., “To Evaluate the Properties of Concrete Including using Oyster Shell”, Indian Journal of Natural Science (IJONS), Vol.12 / Issue 70 / February / 2022, PP 38375 – 38381, ISSN: 0976 – 0997 (Feb-2022).
- Mr. Shivaraj S J, Dr.Sridevi G, Mr.Kalappa S, Mr.Shivaraj S J, Mr.Nagaraj M “Experimental Investigation of Concrete Strength with Partial Replacement of Cement by Granite By Product” Global Journal of Engineering Science and Researches [I-Concepts-18] ISSN 2348-8034, Impact Factor 5.070, (July-2019)
- Mr. Shivaraj S J, Shivaraj S J, Shreenivas Reddy M S and Maneeth P D “Study on Effect of Thermal Cycles on Strength Properties of SCC” International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET) Vol 7, No.(3.29)(2018) Pg No.748-751, (Dec-2018)
- Mr. Shivaraj S J, Dr. G. Sridevi & Dr. Krishnaraju.C,”Study on Effect of the Semi-Rigid Connections on Steel Space Frames”,International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering (IJETAE),Volume.7, Special Issue-2, Dec. 2017
1. Mr. Shivaraj S J et.al., published Patent titled “Development of Carbonless Production of Composites in the Laboratory” Date of Publishing: 21/07/2023
- S J Shivaraj (Dec-2018), Attended Two Days International Conference and Presented a journal paper titled “Experimental Investigation of Concrete Strength with Partial Replacement of Cement by Granite By Product” in 1st International conference on Civil Engineering practices & Trends (I-Concepts-2018) held on 21st and 22nd December-2018 at CMRIT Hyderabad, Telangana.
- S J Shivaraj (July-2018), Attended Two Days International Conference and presented a journal paper titled “Study on Effect of Thermal Cycles on Strength Properties of SCC” in International Conference on Research Advancements in Applied Engineering Sciences, Computer and Communication Technologies, “ICRAAESCCT-2018”, held on 12th and 13th July-2018 at BVRIT Narsapur, Telangana.
- S J Shivaraj (Dec-2017), Attended Three Days International Conference on “Innovations in Structural Engineering” IC-ISE-2017, held on 29th to 31st December- 2017 at Osmania University, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Shivaraj S J et.al., presented Journal paper titled “IS 10262:2019 High strength fiber reinforced Self Compacting Concrete- Development” in the International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering (ICACE-2022) held on 20th and 22nd December-2022, organised by Technology research and Innovation Center, India and hosted by LSKBJ college of Engineering, Chandwad, Nashik, India
- Five Day online FDP on Applications of “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Civil Engineering” from 24/11/2022 to 29/11/2022, organised by Dept. of Civil Engg. Vishnu Institute of Technology, Vishnupura, Bhimavaram, AP from 24/11/2022 to 29/11/2022
- Five Days FDP on Performance of Engineering Structures under Extreme Loading by Dept. of Civil Engg. VBIT, HYDERABAD from 08/06/2020 to 13/06/2020
- Three Days FDP on Research Methodology and Latex by Dept. of Civil Engg. East West College of Engineering, Bangalore from 18/06/2020 to 20/06/2020
- Six Days FDP on Recent Advancements in Civil Engineering: Challenges and Future Perspectives-Part II by Dept. of Civil Engg. SVECW Bhimavaram A.P from 22/06/2020 to 27/06/2020
- Five days FDP on Sustainable Materials and Construction Technologies by Dept. of Civil Engg. BVRIT NARSAPUR in Collobaration with Ramco Cements Ltd from 06/07/2020 to 10/07/2020
- Five Days FDP on Sustainability Aspects and Recent Trends in Civil Engineering-The Future Scenario by BMS Institute of Technology and Management, Bengaluru from 14/07/2020 to 18/07/2020
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Online Short Term Training Program(STTP), PHASE-II on “Soft Computing Techniques in Civil Engineering” organized by Dept. of Civil Engg. SVECW Bhimavaram A.P, from 17-08-2020 to 22-08-2020
- S J Shivaraj (Mar-2019), Shivaraj S J Attended Two Days National workshop on “Structural Audit in Civil Engineering”, 1st & 2nd March-2019 at D Y Patil Institute of Engineering & Technology, Ambi, Pune, Maharashtra.
- S J Shivaraj (Oct-2016), Shivaraj S J Attended Two Days National workshop on “Computer Applications in Civil Engineering”, 21st & 22nd October-2016 at Vasavi college of Engineering, Hyderabad.
- S J Shivaraj(Dec-2018), Attended FDP on “Computational Research Techniques Using MAT Lab” at BVRIT Narsapur, 3rd -7th December-2018.
- S J Shivaraj(Dec-2018), Attended FDP on “Modern Technologies on Solid and Sewage Waste Treatment” at BVRIT Narsapur, 14th and 15th December-2018.
- S J Shivaraj(Dec-2017), Attended FDP on ” Structural Design and Analysis Using STAAD Pro” at BVRIT Narsapur, 18th -23rd December-2017.
- S J Shivaraj(Sep-2016), Attended FDP on “Introduction to STAAD PRO” at BVRIT Narsapur, 14th-18th September-2016.
- Completed NPTEL Certification Course on “Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures” from the period 01/09/2020 to 31/12/2020 and Achieved Elite + Silver Certificate
- Construction Project Management from Columbia University, Newyork on June 16, 2020.
- Mechanics of Materials II: Thin-Walled Pressure Vessels and Torsion from Georgia Institute of Technology on May 24, 2020.
- Mechanics of Materials I: Fundamentals of Stress & Strain and Axial Loading from Georgia Institute of Technology on June 01, 2020.
- Introduction to Engineering Mechanics from Georgia Institute of Technology on May 21, 2020.
- Applications in Engineering Mechanics from Georgia Institute of Technology on May 24, 2020.
- Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design Exam Prep from AUTODESK on May 18, 2020.
- Mechanics of Materials IV: Deflections, Buckling, Combined Loading & Failure Theories from Georgia Institute of Technology on May 25, 2020.
- BIM Fundamentals for Engineers from National Taiwan University on May 12, 2020.
- Mechanics of Materials III: Beam Bending from Georgia Institute of Technology on May 25, 2020.
- To view the certificates, click here