Required Content for this page
Center for Automotive technologies was established to encourage students to build different types of automotive vehicles in order to participate in national-level automotive competitions. Till now students have participated in five SAE BAJA events, Nine karting events, two aero design challenges, two electric bike competitions, and one electric solar vehicle competition. Nearly 500 students have participated in national-level automotive competitions and practically gained knowledge in building vehicles.
- SAEINDIA is an affiliate society of SAE International, registered as an Indian nonprofit engineering and scientific society dedicated to the advancement of the mobility community in India.
- SAEINDIA organizes international meetings and exhibitions each year that cover all aspects of technology.
- SAEINDIA holds a variety of competitions every year for engineering students across the country.
- BVRIT SAE Club has been started in the year 2013 with an aim to encourage students who have an interest in the field of Automotive technologies, this club helps to introduce to the students about the latest technologies in the field of Automotive technologies.
- This club allows students to participate in National level automobile Competitions/ Conferences/ Seminars/ Workshops organized by SAE INDIA and other reputed organizations.
- The present strength of the club is 250 students (50% of the total intake).