M.Sc.Environmental Science from Kakatiya University, Warangal-2001
M.Tech.-Bio-Technology from JNTU Hyderabad-2008
Ph.D.Bio-Technology from JNTU Hyderabad-June-2016
Teaching Experience – 20years
BVRIT Employee ID: 167
Contact: +91 9948700314
Employment Status: JNTUH Ratified
JNTUH Registration ID: 09150403-174809
- Environmental Science and Biotechnology
- Membrane technology and Energy resources
- B. Venkata Swamy, R.S. Prakasham, S. Sridhar, Nanofiltration of bulk drug industrial effluent using indigenously developed functionalized polyamide membrane. Chemical Engineering Journal (CEJ), Elsevier, Vol: 233 (2013) 193–200. IF-5.31.
- B. VenkataSwamy, M. Madhumala, R.S. Prakasham, S. Sridhar, Processing of biscuit industrial effluent using thin film composite nanofiltration membranes. Designed Monomers and Polymers (DMPO) Taylor&Francis, (2016), dx.doi.org/10.1080/15685551.2015.1092012, Vol. 19 (1), (2016) 47–55.IF-2.78.
- B. Venkata Swamy, S. Sridhar, R.S. Prakasham, Asymmetric poly (ether–block-amide)-1657 nanofiltration membranes for processing of aqueous solutions. International journal of advance research in science and engineering, Vol: 4(01) (2015) 300–313.IF-1.142.
- B. Venkata Swamy, R.S. Prakasham, S. Sridhar, Solvent Resistant Polyimide Nanofiltration Membranes for Water and wastewater Management. Journal of Polymers and the Environment. Impact factor-1.67, ISSN: 1572-8900. Under review.
- Venkataswamy, N. Kundana, B. Sireesha, J. Renuka, Kiran kumarGanta, Venkata Ramana Jeedi, “Solvent resistant polyimide nanofiltration membranes for water purification and wastewater management”, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Vol:12, Suppl Issue: 3 pp-558-571 (2020)
- The impact of fermentation broth on concentration of Citric acid by using nanofiltration
6442-6449 Journal of Natural Volatiles and Essential Oils
- B. Venkata Swamy, M. Madhumala, R.S. Prakasham, S. Sridhar. Treatment of Bulk Drug Industrial Effluent by Nanofiltration and Reverse Osmosis: Comparative Study and Mathematical Model Development. Third international conference on Natural Polymers, Bio-polymers, Bio-materials, their composites, Blends, IPNs, Polyelectrolyte’s and Gels (ICNP 2012) organized by Mahatma Gandhi University Kottayam Kerala on 26th-28th Oct 2012. IL-146, 132.
- B. Venkata Swamy, S. Kalyani, R.S. Prakasham, S. Sridhar. Development of Novel Polyimide Nanofiltration Membranes by Phase Inversion Technique for Processing Dairy Industrial Effluent.Indraprastha International conference on Biotechnology (IICB 2013) organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi on 22-25th Oct 2013. P153 IBT14, 142.
- B. Venkata Swamy, M. Madhumala, R.S. Prakasham, S. Sridhar. Nanofiltration of Biscuit Industrial Effluent using Indigenously Developed Functionalized Polyamide Membrane by Interfacial Polymerization. International conference on Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering-India (ICCBPE-IN 2013) organized by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal on 16-17th Nov 2013. ISBN 978-81-928314-0-4, 129.
- B. Venkata Swamy, M. Madhumala, R.S. Prakasham, S. Sridhar Treatment of Chemical Industry Effluent by Nanofiltration through Functionalized Polyamide Membrane International conference on Membranes and Applications (ICMA-2013) organized by CSIR-CGCRI, Kolkata on 22-23 Nov 2013. 29-31.
- B. Venkata Swamy, S. Sridhar, R.S. Prakasham. Asymmetric Poly (ether–block-amide)-1657 Nanofiltration Membranes for processing of aqueous solutions. International conference on Recent Trends in engineering science and management (ICRTESM-2015) at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi on 15 March 2015. ISBN 978-81-931039-2-0, 921-934
- Dr. B. Venkata Swamy – Principal Investigator of DST Project, entitled “Cluster Method for Improving Vegetable Farming practices for Enhanced Vegetable Production for Sustainable Livelihoods among Rural Women In selected Mandals of Medak Dist Andhra Pradesh”.
- Ref: Project File No: SEED/WS/025/2013
- Total Amount Sanctioned: 36.03, 840/-
- Project Period: 2 Years (21-01-2016 to 20-01-2018)
- Status of the Project: Completed
- As a Co-Principal Investigator for DST SEED funded “Rural Women Technology Park at Vishnupur village, Narsapur Mandal, Medak dist Telangana” project sanctioned in 2016 with file no. SEED/WTP/120/2015.
- ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK BASED BRAIN DISORDER DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM Patent number: 202141041677 A Date of Filing 9/7/2021 Publication Date 8/25/2021 Indexing International
- IOT INTEGRATED PLANT DISEASE DETECTION USING DEEP CNN AND TRANSFER Patent number: 202141041677 A Date of Filing 15/09/2021 Publication Date 1/10/2021 Indexing National