Ph.D.: CSE, Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, 2022
PG: Computer Networks & Information Security, Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, JNTU-Ananthapuru, 2013
UG: CSE, Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, JNTU-Hyderabad, 2006
Teaching Experience: 9 Years
BVRITN Employee ID: 5113
JNTUH Registration ID: 4465-220604-113744
AICTE Registration ID: 1-3200814890
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Networks
- ACM Membership
- Reviewer for Future Generation Computer Systems(Elsevier)
- Acted as a Resource person in various internal training programs on CCNA, which are frequently conducted by the department of CSE.
- Kuppala Saritha, Dr. D. Leela Rani, Dr. K. Balaji, Vanlalruata Hnamte, Jamal Hussain. “Implementation of Novel Cryptographic Techniques for mitigating Security attacks in IoT” Journal of Algebraic Statistics, Volume 13, No. 3, 2022, p. 1929-1937. (Web of Science).
- Balaji, K., Sai Kiran, P. & Sunil Kumar, M. Power aware virtual machine placement in IaaS cloud using discrete firefly algorithm. Appl Nanosci (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13204-021-02337-x(SCIE).
- D, M.Sunil Kumar, K.Balaji, T.P.Kumar, “Implementation of neural networks for reducing primary user emulation attacks in cognitive radio networks.” vidyabharati international interdisciplinary research journal, Vol.15 2 issue(2021)(Web of Science).
- Balaji, K., P. Sai Kiran, and M. Sunil Kumar. “Load balancing in Cloud Computing: Issues and Challenges.” Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education (TURCOMAT) 12, no. 2 (2021): 3077-3084.(SCOPUS)
- Balaji, K., P. Sai Kiran, and M. Sunil Kumar. “An energy efficient load balancing on cloud computing using adaptive cat swarm optimization.” Materials Today: Proceedings (2021). (SCOPUS)
- Balaji, K., P. Sai Kiran, and M. Sunil Kumar. “Resource Aware Virtual Machine Placement in IaaS Cloud using Bio-Inspired Firefly Algorithm.” M Journal of Green Engineering 10, no.10 (2020): 9315-9327. (SCOPUS)
- Balaji, K., and P. Sai Kiran. “Efficient resource allocation algorithm with optimal throughput in cloud computing.” Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems 9, (2017): 1902-1910. (SCOPUS)
- Balaji, K., and P. Sai Kiran. “A Review on Cloud Security Challenges and Issues.” Indian Journal of Science and Technology 9 (2016): 43
- Balaji, K., D. Yaso Omkari, M. Swathi, and P. Bhavya. “Analysis of security issues in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (VANET).” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) 4, no. 12 (2015)
- Presented a paper on “Mobile IP in VANETS” in International Conference on Advancements in Engineering and Management Computing held at ROYAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, HYDERABAD, and January 2013.
- Presented a paper on “Connectivity-Aware Routing in VANETS” in National Conference on Advanced Computing Applications held at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Feb 2013
- Presented a paper on “Group-Authentication in VANET” in National Conference on computing communication and Instrumentation held at GITAM UNIVERSITY, HYERABAD, and Dec 2012
- Presented a paper on “Low-Cost Mitigation of Privacy Loss Due To Wireless Fingerprinting in VANETS” in International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science (ICEECS-2012) held at IRD, Tirupati.
- Cloud Computing-Feb-Apr-2019 (Silver)
- A 5-day FDP on “Microsoft Azure and Teaching Methodology” offered jointly by the Commonwealth Educational Media Center for Asia(CEMCA) and Andhra Pradesh Information Technology Academy(APITA) at S.V.College of Engineering, Tirupathi from 21-03-2022 To 25-03-2022.
- A 6-Day FDP on “Social and Bio-Inspired Cyber Threat Intelligence Defense Systems” Sponsored by AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy at Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati from 23-08-2021 to 27-08-2021.
- A 6-Day FDP on “Internet of Things” Sponsored by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy at KLEF, Vijayawada from 14-12-2020 to 18-12-2020.
- A 6-Day FDP on “Design Thinking” Sponsored by JNTUA at Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati from 20-01-2020 to 25-01-2020.
- A 6-Day STTP on “Block Chain Technologies: Applications and challenges” Sponsored by AICTE at Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati from 19-08-2019 to 24-08-2019.
- A 6-Day FDP on “Deep Learning” Sponsored by E&ICT NITW, at Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati from 20-05-2019 to 25-05-2019.
- A 10- Day Workshop on “CCNA (Module 3 & 4)” by CISCO Networking Academy and SBTET at Govt. Polytechnic College, Vijayawada from 28-01-2019 to 06-02-2019.
- A 1-Day workshop on “NPTEL” by IIT, Chennai at Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati on 11-01-2019.
- A 10- Day Workshop on “CCNA (Module 1 & 2)” by CISCO Networking Academy and SBTET at Govt. Polytechnic College, Vijayawada from 19-11-2018 to 28-11-2018.
- A 2-Week FDP on “challenges and current solutions of Cyber Physical Systems” Sponsored by AICTE at Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati from 11-12-2017 to 23-12-2017