Ph.D.: – Pursuing from Presidency University, Bangalore.
M.Tech: – Power Systems Emphasis with High Voltage Engineering – JNTU,Kakinada, 2003.
B.Tech: – EEE, RVR&JC College Of Engineering, 2000
Teaching Experience: 17 years
R&D Experience – 1 Years
Contact Number: +91-9885390198
BVRIT Employee ID: 569
JNTUH Registration ID: 64150404-154529
- Life Member, Indian Society for Technical Education.
- Member, IUCEE
- M.Tech. guidance: Guided more than 15 students
- B.Tech. project guidance: Guided more than 22 Students
- No. of sponsored projects executed: 02 (SDP & MODROBS)
- No. of international & national journals: 15
- No. of national conference proceedings & paper presentations: 06
- No. of guest lectures delivered: 03
- High Voltage Engineering
- Smart Grid Techniques
- Performance of dielectrics in high voltage applications
- High Voltage Engineerin
- Power System Protection
- Power System Stability and Dynamics
- Network Analysis
- Power Systems Analysis
- High Voltage Dielectrics and Insulation
- Insulation Coordination & Surge Phenomenon
- Extra High Voltage AC Transmission
- Lightning and Switching Over Voltages
- K Mahesh, V. Sandhya and K. Ramakrishna “Design of seventeen Level inverter by cascading flying capacitor and floting capacitor H-bridges for RES applications” in Journal of research in VLSI design tools and technology, Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 10-24 , June 2019.
- K. Mahesh and Kandari Sai Kumar “An improved efficiency of single phase transformer less PV Inverter Topology by NPC System” Journal of Electrical Energy Systems and Energy Conversion Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 36-53, May 2019.
- K Mahesh and Ch Susheela “Integration of BESS in DFIG wind system with Active filter properties” International journal of pure and applied mathematics, Volume 120, Issue 6 , pages 1314 – 3395 , April 2018.
- K Mahesh and K Satyanarayana “An Improved back Propagation Control for a Distribution System connected STATCOM” International journal of pure and applied mathematics, Volume 120, Issue 6 , pages 1314 – 3395 , April 2018.
- K Mahesh, K Divya and K Ramakrishna “Enactment of parallel LC resonance type fault current limiter(FCL) for multiple fault conditions in electric power systems” International journal of pure and applied mathematics, Volume 120, Issue 6 , pages 4631- 4646 , March 2018.
- K. Mahesh and D Priyanka “Enhancement of Maximum Power with PV Arrays under Partial Shading Conditions Using Incremental Conductance” International Journal for International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Volume 6, issue 7 , ISSN(Online): 2319-8753, July -2017.
- K. Mahesh , K Ramakrishna and Dr. P. Linga Reddy “Design of Cock-croft Walton Multi level AC to DC Voltage Generator” International Journal Engineering Research(Ijrugc), Aug -2017.
- K. Mahesh and Ch Sireesha “Modeling of M3C – based UPQC for Power Quality Improvement in Power Grid” International Journal fo r Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology, Volume 5, issue 1 , ISSN: 2321 – 9653, Dec -2017.
- K. Mahesh and Divya Achanta “Mitigate Voltage Sags under Unbalanced Faults and Islanded Fault Condition Using FD-STATCOM” International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical and Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Volume 5, issue 8 , ISSN (Online): 2278 – 8875, Nov -2016.
- K. Mahesh and Ch Udaykiran “Integration of Renewable Energy Sources Wind and Solar Power Grid Connected Using MMPT &Flywheel /Simulink” International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Volume 5, issue 8 , Pages: 3730-3734, ISSN (Online): 2278 – 8875, Nov -2016.
- K. Mahesh and Srirangam Santhositha “Hybrid Power Systems Energy Controller with IC- MPPT for Smart Grid Integration” International Journal of Innovative Technologies(IJITech), Volume 4, issue 18 , Pages: 3730-3734, ISSN 2321 – 8665 , Nov -2016.
- K. Mahesh and Miss. Divya Achanta “flexible D-Statcom to mitigate voltage sags under unbalanced faults and islanded fault condition” IJ-IEEE-HYBD-17106-1539 (ICIEEE-2016) on 17th October, 2016 at Hyderabad, India.
- K. Mahesh, Dr. N. Bhoopal and Mr. P. Trivikrama Rao “Fuzzy Based PV-Active Power Filter Combination Supplies Power to Nonlinear Load and Control Utility Current” International Journal of Professional Engineering Studies(IJPRES-16)” Vol 7, ISSN 3-13, Volume VII /Issue 3 / OCT 2016.
- K. Mahesh and Mr. Ch. Uday Kiran “Integration of Renewable energy sources wind and solar power grid connected using MPPT and flywheel/Simulink”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology(IRJET)” 5th to 6th July 2012
- K. Mahesh and Miss. Y Jhansi published a paper titled “A Power Quality Enhancement in a Electric Grid Based Network” international conference on computational intelligence and communication, Chennai (ICCIC-2012), ISSN 2421 – 8765 5th to 6th July 2012.
- Mahesh, K. Ramakrishna and Dr. G. Venu Madhav “Suppression of Voltage Sag and Swell by Using Neuro-Fuzzy based D-STATCOM” in IJCESR- 2018 at Mall Reddy Group of Institutions.
- Mahesh, K. Ramakrishna and Dr. G. Venu Madhav “Performance Comparison of ANN and PI based D- STATCOM for Mitigation of Voltage Sag and Swell” IJCESR- 2018 at Mall Reddy Group of Institutions.
- Mr. K. Mahesh and Mrs. Laxmi Sahitya “ Design characteristics of Gapless arrester with different dielectric media” RAPIDEET- 2016 conducted by BV Raju Institute of Technology at 24th and 25th October 2016.
- Mr. K. Mahesh and Mr. B.V. Rami Reddy “Compatibility of Zinc Oxide Varistor with different dielectric media such as Air, Transformer oil and SF6.” on 16-17th March, 2008
- Mahesh and A. Geeta Malika “Control And Analysis Of Wind Power Generation System In A Micro-grid With Fuzzy Control Of DC- Grid” conference WCASET-17 in Goa.
- K. Mahesh and Dr. N. Bhoopal “Compatibility of Zinc Oxide Varistor with different dielectric media such as air, transformer oil and SF6” 18th international level conference Instrumentation of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICIEEE-2016) , 29-05-2016 at Hyderabad