(Ph.D).: KL University, Guntur, A.P
- MPhil in Linguistics from P.S.T University, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- MA (5 years integrated) in English literature(language sciences)From University of Hyderabad (Central University).
- BEd in English from Satavahana University, Karimnager.
JNTU Faculty ID: 28150407-124633
Contact Number: +91-7093122076
Google Scholar profile link:https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=list_works&hl=en&hl=en&user=3HEiK7wAAAAJ
ORCID LINK: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3161-450X
Research Network :
I-10 Index: –
Teaching Experience – 10 years
Research Experience – 1
Total Experience – 11 years
Developing Essay Writing Skills in English forB.Tech Students in CMR Group of Colleges: A Task based Approach.
- My area of research is in English Language Teaching (ELT). The major part of my doctoral dissertation work isto identify the problems of B.Tech students in writing in English of CMR Group of colleges in Hyderabad, identified for carrying out the research and remedy them through the task based approach and Endeavors to show the basic requirements to cultivate in Essay writing skills among the students of technical courses.A concentrated study and analysis on the task-based approach offers the hope that this approach shall be a revelation, and shall pave way for learners to gain confidence over writing in English
- Assistant Professor – BVRIT, Narsapur
(2023/05/15- Till now)
- Worked as an Asst Professor in Malla Reddy Institute of Technology(2015-17)
- Worked as a Degree Lecturer and Director in Nethaji Degree college (2014-15)
- Worked as a Junior lecturer in Sadhana junior college (2012-14)
- Worked as an Asst Professor in CMR Engineering College (2017-2023)
- Raju and K. Rama Krishna Reddy Published a Paper in, Imperial Journal of Inter Disciplinary Research (IJIR)., Volume No: 2, Issue No: 10, (2016), ISSN No: 2454-1362. Paper Title: “A Meticulous Study on Origin of Literary English Idioms”.
- M.Raju, Mr. K. Ramakrishna Reddy and Ms.N. Sandhya Rani. Published a paper in international journal & magazine of English, technology, management and research (IJMETMR), Volume No: 6, Issue No: 4 March (2017), ISSN No: 2320-3706, Paper Title: “A Brief study on Engineering Students of Their problems and Remedies of English language in class room”.
- M. Raju,Mr. Ramakrishna Reddy and Mrs. N. Sandhya Rani, Published a paper in International Journal of Advances in Arts, Sciences and Engineering (IJOAASE), Journal No: 63017, ISSN No: 2320-6144(online) 2320-6136 (print) (2017)
Paper Title: “A Dossier on English Language nature Idioms”. Page No’s: 69-72
- KARKA RAMA KRISHNA REDDY Published a paper inInternational Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), Paper Title: “English Communication and its Important in Present Globalization”.Paper ID – 186266, Unique Identification Number – IJCRT1892152, Page Number(s) – 1007-1008, Published in – Volume 6 | Issue 2 | April 2018, DOI http://doi.one/10.1729/IJCRT.17610, Publisher Name – IJCRT | www.ijcrt.org | ISSN: 2320-2882, E-ISSN Number – 2320-2882,
- M. RAJU, Ms.N.SANDHYA RANI, Mr. K. RAMA KRISHNA REDDY Published a paper in International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT),Paper Title: “The Importance of the English Language for Professional B.Tech Graduates”., Paper ID – 187381, Unique Identification Number – IJCRT1812791, Page Number(s) – 1147-1150, Published in – Volume 6 | Issue 2 | April 2018, DOI (Digital Object Identifier) – , Publisher Name – IJCRT | www.ijcrt.org | ISSN: 2320-2882 , E-ISSN Number – 2320-2882. Article Link:
- KammaraRajyalakshmi, K Rama Krishna Reddy, Published a paper In International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT),Paper Title: “EXOSTENCE OF SANCHARA JATHI”. Paper ID – 189202, Unique Identification Number – IJCRT1813515, Page Number(s) – 494-495, Published in – Volume 6 | Issue 2 | APRIL 2018, DOI (Digital Object Identifier) – Publisher Name – IJCRT | www.ijcrt.org | ISSN: 2320-2882, E-ISSN Number – 2320-2882. Article Link:
- Participated and published a paper on “Common English Textbooks for the Entire Country: A Possibility?” With the Book Title: Novel Trends and Techniques in Literature and Language Research in the 2ndInternational Conference on “Innovation in Teaching of English Language and Literature” (ICITELL)2019 Organized by the Department of English at Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, and India. And scheduled on 16 & 17 August 2019. ISBN Number: 9789386890375, Volume-3, Page No’s: 96-105, Article Link:
- Title of the paper: ERROR ANALYSIS ON B. TECH STUDENTS’ WRITING SKILLS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, Authors KARAKA RAMAKRISHNA REDDY, Publication date 2020/8/18, JournalnameGIS SCIENCE JOURNAL, Volume 7, Issue 8, Pages 513-527, Article link
- Title of the paper: Reading as a Promoter of Advanced Vocabulary? Authors Francis Sabitha Karka Ramakrishna Reddy, Publication date 2021/6/1, Journal Name international journal of aquatic science, Volume 12, Issue 02, Pages 1013-1018, Publisher IJAS,Article Link:
- Title of the paper:English Language Learning Through Print Media, Authors Mr. Karaka. Ramakrishna Reddy*1, Dr. Sabitha Kumari Francis2, Journal Name Global Media Journal, Volume20, Issue57,Pages1-4, Dr. Sabitha Kumari Francis2 Mr. Karaka. Rama Krishna Reddy*1, Publication date 2022/11/28, DOI: 10.36648/1550-75220.127.116.115, Article Link:
- Member in English Language Teaching Association of India, Medak Chapter
No. of International Conferences presented/Participated
No. of National Conferences/Seminars presented/Participated
No. of Training/FDP programs
- Title: A Socio-Cultural Framework for Teaching Reading in Diverse
Date of Filling: 04/03/2023
Applicant Name: Karaka Ramakrishna Reddy
Application no: 202341014651
- Stood first in “District level Quiz Competition” and Received a Merit Certificate which is organized by Economics Forum, Karimnagar District,held on 1st February 2006.
- Stood first in Intermediate 1st year as “Mandel Topper” from Shatavahana junior college,Husnabad in March 2005.
- Received a Certificate of Appreciation as a “Best Teacher” for the A.Y (2018-19)& (2019-20) for my contribution towards excellence in teaching from CMR Engineering College on 5 September 2019 & 2020
- Worked as a Director in Nethaji Degree college, Cherial,Siddepet,T.S (2014-15)