(Ph.D). from BHARATHIDASAN UNIVERSITY , TRICHY
M.Sc. from Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi-2011,
B.Ed. from Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi-2012
I-10 Index: 01
Google Scholar profile link:https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=BUUPo7sAAAAJ
Scopus Author ID:https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57218847126
Web of Science Researcher ID:
Teaching Experience – 11 yearsBVRIT Employee ID: 720
Contact: +91 8985757465
Employment Status: JNTUH Ratified
JNTUH Registration ID: 5813-160213-193602
- Industrial Chemistry
- Material Science
- “(PEO+KClO4+ Nano-sized Al2O3) based nano composite polymer electrolytes : Application to gas sensors” in International Conference on Nano technology and functional materials, Hyderabad , India, January 4-7, 2012.
- “Investigation of (PEO+KNO3) Polymer electrolyte as gas sensors” International Conference on Trend setting Innovations in Chemical Technology- Application in Pharma Industry” , JNT University Hyderabad, December 16-18,2015.
- Kundana.N, V. Madhusudhana reddy, Venkatapathy, V Neeraja, “Preparation and characterization of GO, rGO/ZrO2 nanocomposites for enhanced removal of fluoride from water” International conference on Renewable energy and research Education(RERE), Govt College ,Rajamahendravaram, February 9-10,2018.
- Kundana.N, V. Madhusudhana reddy, Venkatapathy, V Neeraja, “Synthesis and characterization of iron-aluminum oxide-graphene oxide nano composite material for defluoridation of water using adsorption” International conference on Materials for Energy and Environmental protection (ICMEEP), CR Reddy College, Eluru , February 12-13, 2018.
- “Study of characterization of Nano composite polymer electrolyte Thin Films: Application to Sensors” in National Conference on Nano materials and Nanotechnology, JNTUA CEP, February 3-04,2012.
- “Ion Transport and electrochemical Characteristic studies of a (PEO+KCLO4+Nano-sized Al2O3) nano composite polymer electrolyte system” in National Conference on Nano Science,Nano Engineering and Applications, JNT University Hyderabad, April 27-28, 2012.
- Kundana.N, V. Madhusudhana reddy, Venkatapathy, V Neeraja, “nanomaterials and its applications” National Conference on Recent Trends in material Science”( NCRTMS-2017), THR College, Perambalur, September 14-15,2017.
- Participated in the National Symposium on “Recent developments in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology” on 27th December 2013 held at Osmania University,Hyderabad
- Participated in the Faculty orientation programme for “JNTUH e-Learning Solutions and Two –Way HD Delivery Mechanism for Teachers & Students (eLSDM)” organized by JNTUH on 24th July 2014 held at Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology.
- Attended the Awareness Workshop on “Outcome based education and accreditation” on 14th September 2015 held at JNT University Hyderabad.
- N Kundana, V.Madhusudhana Reddy, T.Sreekanth, “Transport properties of (PEO + KClO4 ) solid polymer electrolytes”, International Journal Of Current Engineering And Scientific Research (IJCESR), Vol. 4, No. 12, December 2017, 59-64.
- N Kundana, V.Madhusudhana Reddy, T.Sreekanth, “Sensing Performance of PEO: KClO4 Polymer Electrolyte as Gas Sensor” Journal for Advanced Research in Applied Sciences, Vol.4, No 7, December 2017.
- N Kundana, V.Madhusudhana Reddy, T.Sreekanth, “Investigation of XRD and transport properties of (PEO + KNO3 + Nano Al2O3) composite polymer electrolytes” Matrials Science Research India, Vol. , No , April 2018.
- N Kundana, V.Madhusudhana Reddy, T.Sreekanth, “Fabrication of Gas Sensor By Using (PEO+KNO3+Nano Al2O3) Composite Polymer Electrolyte” International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology(IJSART), Vol 4. No4. April 2018.
- Venkataswamy, N. Kundana, B. Sireesha, J. Renuka, Kiran kumarGanta, Venkata Ramana Jeedi, “Solvent resistant polyimide nanofiltration membranes for water purification and wastewater management”, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Vol:12, Suppl Issue: 3 pp-558-571 (2020)
M Sai Bhargava Reddy, B Geeta Rani, Saraswathi Kailasa, N Jayarambabu, P Munindra, N Kundana, K Venkateswara Rao,”Sm2O3 rice-like nanorods decorated on rGO flexible resistive sensor for room temperature LPG detection”,Materials Science and Engineering: B Vol 262 Pages114757 2020.
Effect of PMMA on PVDF-co-HFP/MgTf3 Polymer Composite with Improved Ionic Conductivity, Thermal and Structural Properties N. Kundana1,2*, M. Venkatapathy2, V. Neeraja3, Chandra Sekhar Espenti3, V. Madhusudhana Reddy3 and Venkatramana Jeedi1DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.13005/ojc/380508
- Development of ion conducting polymer electrolyte membranes based on polymer blend PMMA/PVDF-co-HFP and the Mg-salt with improved electrical, thermal and structural properties. N. Kundana1,2, M. Venkatapathy2*, V. Neeraja3 , Chandra Sekhar Espenti3 , V. Madhusudhana Reddy3 NeuroQuantology | June 2022 | Volume 20 | Issue 6 | Page 5890-5897 | doi: 10.14704/nq.2022.20.6. NQ22594
PREPARATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF SOLID POLYMER ELECTROLYTE MEMBRANES BASED on PVDFco-HFP POLYMER AND MgTf3 AS A DOPANT N. Kundana1,2, , M. Venkatapathy2 , V. Neeraja3 , Chandra Sekhar Espenti3 , and V. Madhusudhana Reddy3DOI:10.31788/RJC.2022.1548015January 2022Rasayan Journal of Chemistry 15(04):2359-2365
- Effect of Zr-Nanofiller on Structural and Thermal Properties of PVDF-co-HFP Porous Polymer Electrolyte Membranes Doped with Mg2+ Ions N. KUNDANA1,2, , M. VENKATAPATHY2,*, , V. NEERAJA3, , CHANDRA SEKHAR ESPENTI3, , VENKATA RAMANA JEEDI1, and V. MADHUSUDHANA REDDY Asian Journal of Chemistry; Vol. 35, No. 1 (2023), 99-108
- Kundana, N., Venkatapathy, M., Neeraja, V., Espenti, C. S., Madhusudhana Reddy, V., & Mallikarjun, A. (2023). Preparation and Characterization of Zr-Nanofiller-Based PEO/PVDF-HFP-Mg Polymer Electrolyte Membranes for Battery Application. In Intelligent Manufacturing and Energy Sustainability: Proceedings of ICIMES 2022 (pp. 307-316). Singapore: Springer Nature Singapore.
- CORONA VIRUS DETECTION SYSTEM USING SENSORS Application No.202141016976 A Date of Filing 12/4/2021 Publication Date 23/04/2021 Indexing National
- A RP -HPCL method Developmentand validation for simulationEstimation of metformin HClandRosiglitazone in Bulk & Tablet dosage form A Date of Filing 24/02/2022 application no 202241010055A
- Colloidal Droplet Mixes Involving Anisotropic Interactions and an Analysis of Periodic Behavioural Components Application No.202341050832 Date of filing of Application :27/07/2023 Publication Date : 01/09/2023