B.E.: Civil Engineering, P.D.A College of Engineering, Kalaburagi , 2010
MTech.: Structural Engineering, P.D.A College of Engineering, Kalaburagi,2015.
JNTUH Registration ID: 2190-150427-145556
Employment Status: JNTUH Ratified
Total Experience: 7 years 9 months
- Structural Engineering
- Sagar , Prof. Shivaraj Mangalgi, “Strengthening of Preloaded RC Beams Containing Circular opening at shear using CFRP and GFRP sheets” International Journal of Structural and Civil Engineering Research, Vol. 4, No. 1,pp 37-49 Feb 2015.
- Sagar.K, Kalappa.S, Rakesh.D and Dr. Sridevi.G,”Strength Studies on Slag Concrete as Partial Replacement of Cement by Micro Silica with and without Polypropylene Fibres”,International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering (IJETAE),Volume.7, Special Issue -2, Dec. 2017
- Mr. Kalappa.S, Mr. Manjunatha, Mr. Sagar.K, Dr. Sridevi. G. ” MECHANICAL BEHAVIOR OF M40 CONCRETE AS PARTIALLY REPLACEMENT OF CEMENT BY GRANITE POWDER” in INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CIVIL ENGINEERING PRACTICES & TRENDS (I-CONCEPTS-18), ISSN 2348 – 8034, Vol-1, Dec – 2018.
- ‘The Data Science Course 2022: Complete Data Science Bootcamp' – 365 Careers and team from Udemy.
- ‘SQL – MySQL for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence’ – 365 Careers and team from Udemy.
- ‘The Data Analyst Course 2022: Complete Data Analyst Bootcamp' – 365 Careers and team from Udemy.
- ‘Microsoft POWER BI DESKTOP for Business Intelligence’ – Maven Analytics from Udemy.
- ‘Tableau 2022 A-Z: Hands on Tableau Training for Data Science’ by Kirill Eremenko from Udemy.
- ‘Python for Data Science’ from Great Learning.
- Applications in Engineering Mechanics from Georgia Institute of Technology on June 22, 2020.
- Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep from AUTODESK on April 28, 2020.
- Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design Exam Prep from AUTODESK on May 08, 2020.
- BIM Fundamentals for Engineers from National Taiwan University on May 12, 2020.
- Introduction to Engineering Mechanics from Georgia Institute of Technology on June 22, 2020.
- Mechanics of Materials II: Thin-Walled Pressure Vessels and Torsion from Georgia Institute of Technology on June 30, 2020.
- Meditation: A way to achieve your goals in your life from Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology on May 26, 2020.
- Smart Cities – Management of Smart Urban Infrastructures from École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne on July 30, 2020.
- How to Learn Online from EdX on July 03, 2020.
- To view the certificates, click here