Virtusa Corporation is an American information technology services company headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, that was founded in 1996 in Sri Lanka. Large enterprises and software vendors can rely on the company for IT consulting, business consulting, system implementation, and application outsourcing.
Virtusa inaugurated its center of excellence at B V Raju Institute of Technology Narsapur to address the growing demands and problems in the field of data integration. The CoE will assist in locating inventive engineers and training them in specialized technology. Virtusa will employ these students for high-skilled professions after they complete their training.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Center of Excellence is responsible for developing, implementing, and communicating best sourcing practices and tools to young graduates in order to drive operational excellence.
- Virtusa will appoint subject matter experts to provide valuable industry input.
- The Virtusa team will mentor and review students’ work to ensure that they are industry-ready when they graduate.
- Furthermore, as part of the coursework, students will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects that will expose them to the real-world workplace.
- Students will also have the opportunity to intern at Virtusa offices in addition to receiving a pre-placement offer.