B.E: – Electronics and Communication Engineering, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Agra, 2009
M.Tech: -VLSI Design, Banasthali University, Rajasthan, 2011
Ph.D: -BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus- 2018
Teaching Experience – 3.5 years
Industry Experience: 8 month
JNTU Registration No – 2784-190219-171631
Ratification Status – Ratified
- Young Scientist Award, 5th International Scientist Awards on Engineering, Science and Medicine, 11 & 12-Apr-2020, Hyderabad, India.
- Status: On Going.
- Title: Automatic defects detection of Ceramic tiles.
- Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, IET Image Processing, International Journal of Image and Graphics.
- Reviewer for IEEE Control and System Graduate Research Colloquium.
- Served as a member of the scientific committee of the international conference on Sciences of Electronics, Technologies of Information and Telecommunications, Genoa (Italy) and Hammamet (Tunisia).
- VLSI Design and Image/Video Processing
- Development of algorithms for real-time image and video processing
- Hardware implementation of real time image processing based on FPGA
- Modeling and Simulation of image processing algorithms
- Research Migrations in VLSI Technology, BVRIT Narsapur (11th -13th Feb 2020)
- An Emerging Paradigm OF Low Power Computational VLSI Design, BVRIT Narsapur (16th – 20th June 2020)
- Institution Innovation Council (IIC), MHRD Online Session
- Multi-Sensor Data Fusion: Concepts & Applications
- The Art of Making Project Proposals
- ‘How to get research grants from UGC, AICTE (Minor OR major Research Projects Application Process”
- Effective Online Teaching and Engagement
- Certified by NPTEL for the course Digital Image Processing
- Certified by NPTEL for the course Academic Writing
- Certified by NPTEL for the course Discrete Time Signal Processing
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python) through Coursera
- Developing FPGA- accelerated cloud applications with SDAccel: Practice through Coursera
- Developing FPGA- accelerated cloud applications with SDAccel: Theory through Coursera
- Wireless Communications for Everybody through Coursera
- Fundamentals of Digital Image and Video Processing through Coursera
- M. Tech. Guidance: 3
- B. Tech. Project Guidance: Guided more than 8 students
- Student Contest Participations: PCB Design, SVEC workspace
- No. of international journal & international conference publications: 9
- Rich experience in modeling and computer simulation, using MatLab and LabView
- Proficient in Hardware Description Language using VHDL and Verliog
- Experience of using Xilinx ISE, Xilinx Vivado, ModelSim, Altera Quartus, Synopsys, Tanner EDA, Microwind, Silvaco and Code Composer Studio
- Computer skills: Linux/Windows; LaTeX; C.
- V. Sarath Chandra, K. Madhava Rao, Apurva Kumari, “Hardware Implementation of Pixel Comparison and Error Detection in Image”, IEEE, 4th International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICOEI), 2020.
- Kumari, Apurva, and Chinnaiah, M. C. “An Effective and Efficient Approach for Single Image Dehazing and Defogging, 16 th IEEE INDICON, 2019, pp. 1-5.
- Kumari, Apurva, Philip Joseph Thomas, and Subhendu Kumar Sahoo. “Single image fog removal using gamma transformation and median filtering.” In India Conference (INDICON), 2014 Annual IEEE, pp. 1-5. IEEE, 2014.
- Kumari, Apurva, Sidharth Sahdev, and Subhendu Kumar Sahoo. “Improved single image and video dehazing using morphological operation.” In VLSI Systems, Architecture, Technology and Applications (VLSI-SATA), 2015 International Conference on, pp. 1-5. IEEE, 2015.
- Kumari, Apurva, Subhendu Kumar Sahoo. “Real Time Visibility Enhancement for Single Image Haze Removal.” Procedia Computer Science 54 (2015): 501-507.
- Kumari, Apurva, Himaja Kodati, and Subhendu Kumar Sahoo. “Fast and Efficient Contrast Enhancement For Real time Video Dehazing and Defogging” IEEE Workshop on Computational Intelligence: Theories, Applications and Future Directions, IIT Kanpur, Dec. 2015.
- Kumari Apurva, Subhendu Kumar Sahoo. “Fast single image and video deweathering using look-uptable approach” AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications, Elsevier, Vol. 69, no. 12 (2015): 1773- 1782.
- Kumari Apurva, Subhendu Kumar Sahoo. “Real time image and video deweathering: The future prospects and possibilities” Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Elsevier, Vol. 127, no. 2 (2016): 829-839.
- Kumari Apurva, Subhendu Kumar Sahoo. “Fast and Efficient Visibility Restoration Technique for Single Image Dehazing and Defogging” IET Image Processing (Under Review).
- Laser Materials Processing Division, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore.
- IC Design Group, CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CEERI), Rajasthan