Ph.D.: SRM Institute of Science and Technology,2023
PG: M.Tech (CSE), SRM Institute of Science and Technology, 2019
UG: B.E (CSE), Mahendra Engineering College, 2017
Teaching Experience: 0 Years
Research Experience: 3 years 9 months
Industry Experience: 1 year
BVRITN Employee ID: BVRIT01115
- Deep learning
- Computer vision
- Best Presentation Award (Dr. Paarivendhar Research colloquium 2022)
- Arun Prasath G, Annapurani Panaiyappan k,Design of an integrated learning approach to assist real-time deaf application using voice recognition system☆,Computers and Electrical Engineering, Volume 102, 2022.
- Arun Prasath, G., Annapurani, K. Prediction of sign language recognition based on multi layered CNN. Multimed Tools Appl (2023). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-023-14548-1
- Arun Prasath G, and Annapurani Kumarappan. “A Reversible Convolutional Neural Network Model for Sign Language Recognition.” International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems, Vol.15, No.2, 2022.
- Arun Prasath, G., Annapurani, K. (2023). Real-Time Application for Deaf and Dumb: Bidirectional Communication Using Learning Methods. In: Kaiser, M.S., Xie, J., Rathore, V.S. (eds) Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies (ICTCS 2021). Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 401. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-0098-3_27.
- Arun Prasath, G., Annapurani, K. (2022). A Review on Deaf and Dumb Communication System Based on Various Recognitions Aspect. In: Manogaran, G., Shanthini, A., Vadivu, G. (eds) Proceedings of International Conference on Deep Learning, Computing and Intelligence. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1396. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-5652-1_16.
- Kirubanantham, A. Saranya and A. Prasath G, “Crime Analysis and Prediction using Machine Learning Algorithms,” 2022 1st International Conference on Computational Science and Technology (ICCST), CHENNAI, India, 2022, pp. 950-954, doi: 10.1109/ICCST55948.2022.10040319.
- Arun Prasath G and K. Annapurani, “A System for Translating Sign Language into Speech and Vice-versa “Application No; 202041052340 A, Publication Date: 11/12/2020.
- Arun Prasath G and K. Annapurani, “A System and A Method for Determining Node-location Status of User Within Defined Geographical Area “Application No; 202241043899, Publication Date: 05/08/2022.
- Acted as a Resource Person for IOT workshop in Latha Mathavan Engineering College, Madurai, Tamilnadu.
- Reviewer in journal named “Forum for Linguistic Studies”