B.E: – Electronics and Communication from Bangalore University
M.Tech: – Microwave Engineering from College of Engineering, Pune
Ph.D.: – From National Institute of Technology, Warangal, India on RF & Microwaves.
Teaching Experience – 16 years
Industry Experience – 4 years
JNTU Registration No – 2931-150411-173542
BVRIT ID – 181
VIDWAN ID- 159045
Ratification Status – Ratified
- Member of IEEE MTT-S and Faculty Advisor
Member of IETE
- Granted for a fund of INR 12 Lakhs from AICTE Research promotion scheme (RPS), Government of India for three years starting from March 2022
- Awarded Early Career Research (ECR) Grant of Rs. 44.8 Lakhs funded from Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST, Government of India for three years from 2016-2019
- Fund of Rs. 17.3 Lakhs granted for setting up Advanced laboratory of RF Microwave and Antennas under MODROBS Scheme, AICTE, Government of India from 2018-2020
- Received a grant of Rs.3.85 Lakh for conducting a One week STTP program on Latest advancements of metamaterials in wireless applications” from AICTE in the year 2019
- Obtained GATE Score of 96.9 percentile in 2002
- Received Tata Trust Scholar ship for the year 2002-2004 for pursuing higher education
- Hands on working with Hyper Lynx IE3D, Ansoft HFSS and CST Microwave Studio simulators and experimentation process of developing Modern Antenna element designs used for wireless applications.
- Proficiency in C Programming, Linux 2.6 internal, RTOS and ST Micro connect tools, debugger
- Second Prize in ViMANTRA 2012 contest for the research paper “Quantitative analysis and simulation of switched beam smart antenna system using Labview”, National Instruments.
- Best paper award for the research paper “Defective ground structure based compact tri band planar antenna for wireless applications”, 5th Annual conference (ICCC 2014), Elsevier Proceedings, Aug 2014.
- Best Team member appreciation award at Motorola India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore for the project “Development of DVI streams” in 2008
- M.Tech. guidance: Guided 20 students
- B.Tech. project guidance: Guided more than 100 students
- No. of journal publications: 10
- No. of conference proceedings & paper presentations: 15
- RF & Microwaves.
- Computational Electromagnetics
- Antenna theory,
- Transmission Lines,
- Probability theory,
- Information theory,
- Stochastic processes
International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies (Cambridge University Press)
Indian Journal of Radio & Space Physics (IJRSP)
IET Electronic Letters
International Journal of RF and Microwave and Computer-Aided Engineering (Wiley Periodicals)
- Sanjeeva Reddy, B. R., et al. “Performance of Wearable circularly polarized antenna on different high frequency substrates for dual band wireless applications.” Accepted for publication in Electronics and Energetics, FACTA UNIVERSITATIS, 2022.
- Sanjeeva Reddy, B. R., et al. “Performance of Reconfigurable Antenna Fabricated on Flexible and Nonflexible Materials for Band Switching Applications.” Energies 14.9 (2021): 2553.
- Sanjeeva Reddy.B.R and Vakula.D, “Compact Zig –Zag shaped slit rectangular patch antenna with defected ground structure for wireless applications” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol.14, ISSN. 1536-1225, pp. 678-681, March 2015. (Indexed in SCI-Expanded, Impact factor: 3.51)
- Sanjeeva Reddy.B.R and Vakula.D, “Size Miniaturization of Slit based Circular patch antenna with defected ground structure” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Wiley Publishers, ISSN.1098-2760, vol.57, no.10, pp.2410-2413, 2015. (Indexed in SCI-Expanded, Impact factor: 0.933)
- Sanjeeva Reddy. B.R and Vakula.D, “Compact Dual Band Microstrip patch antenna with Fractal Defected Ground Structure for Wireless Applications” International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, Cambridge University Press, UK, Vol. 8, No.4, ISSN.1759-0787, pp.1-8, June 2015. (Indexed in SCI-Expanded, Impact factor: 0.976)
- Sanjeeva Reddy. B.R, Vakula. D, “Optimized Polygonal Slit Rectangular Patch Antenna with Defective Ground Structure for Wireless Applications” Applied Computational Electromagnetic Society (ACES) Journal, vol. 30, no.11, ISSN. 1054-4887, pp.1194-1199, 2015. (Indexed in SCI-Expanded, Impact factor: 0.63)
- Sanjeeva Reddy.B.R and Vakula.D, “Tri-Band Dual Circularly Polarized Planar Antenna with Defective Ground Structure for Wireless Applications” International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, Cambridge University Press, UK, Vol. 8, No.3, ISSN.1759-0787, pp.1-8, March 2014. (Indexed in SCI-Expanded, Impact factor: 0.976)
- Sanjeeva Reddy.B,R, Vakula.D and Sarma. NVSN, “Design of Multiple Function Antenna Array using Radial Basis Function Neural Network” Journal of Microwaves, Optoelectronics and Electromagnetic Applications (JMoE), Brazilian Society, vol.12, no.1, ISSN.2179-1074, pp.210-216, June 2013. (Indexed in SCOPUS-Expanded, Impact factor: 0.69)
- Sanjeeva Reddy.B,R, Vakula.D and Sarma. NVSN, “Circular Antenna Array Pattern analysis using Radial Basis Function Neural Network” IOP series Press, USA, vol. 44, pp.199-202, 24-27th Sept 2012(Indexed in SCOPUS-Expanded, Impact factor: 1.2)
- Sanjeeva Reddy. B.R, Vakula. D, “Grating Lobe Suppression with Element Count Optimization in Planar Antenna Array” Journal of Electromagnetic Analysis and Applications, vol. 7, no.2, ISSN. 1942-0749, pp.31-40, 2015. (Indexed in SCOPUS-Expanded, Impact factor: 0.58)
- B.R.Sanjeeva Reddy, Srilatha, Vishal, Ajay, Uday, Jayshree Das, “RBF Neural network based implementation of sierpinski carpet shaped fractal antenna” accepted for “2023 IEEE Third International Conference on Technology, Engineering, Management for Societal impact using Marketing,Entrepreneurship and Talent (TEMSMET)” to be held at Mysuru.
- Naresh K. Darimireddy, B. R. Sanjeeva Reddy, Chan-Wang Park, and M. Sujatha, “Circularly-Polarized Circular Meandered Microstrip Antennas for WLAN Applications” In 2020 International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP 2021), pp. 183-184. IEEE, 2021
- B.R.Sanjeeva Reddy, Vijay Akula and Ramesh Deshpande, “Bandwidth Enhancement feature of Koch fractal shaped patch antenna for tri-band applications” is published in IEEE INCAP 2019 at Ahmedabad from 19-22 Dec 2019.
- B.R.Sanjeeva Reddy and A.Amulyakumar, “Performance analysis of wearable antenna array” is published in IEEE INCAP 2018 conducted by DRDO at Hyderabad from 16-19th Dec 2018.
- B.R.Sanjeeva Reddy and A.Amulyakumar, “Dual band circular polarized wearable antenna for military applications” is published for IEEE IC4 2018 conducted by COE, Trivandrum, pp.220-223, from 5-7th July 2018.
- B.R.Sanjeeva Reddy, “Equivalent circuit model of simplified pentagonal shaped wearable antenna” is published in IEEE 3rd International Conference for Convergence in Technology (I2CT), Pune, 2018, pp. 1-4
- Sanjeeva Reddy.B.R and Vakula.D “Realization of Multiple Beam widths Antenna Array using Artificial Neural Network”, IEEE International Microwaves & RF Conference (IMaRC 2015), conducted during10-12th Dec 2015 at Hyderabad by IEEE MTT and RCI Hyderabad.
- Sanjeeva Reddy.B.R, Vakula.D and Sarma. NVSN “Multiband Multipolarized Planar Antenna for WLAN/WiMAX applications”, published in 31st International Review of Progress in Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society (ACES 2015), conducted from Mar 22-26th, 2015 at Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Rama Sanjeeva Reddy.B and Vakula.D, “Single, dual and multiband generation using pentagonal slot antenna and array” 13th International Conferences of Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility (INCEMIC 2015), Vishakhapatnam, pp.497-500, 22-23rd July 2015.
- Sanjeeva Reddy.B.R and Vakula.D “Dual Polarized Pentagon Slot based Antenna for Tri Band Applications”, is accepted and presented for IEEE INDICON 2015 organized by IEEE India Council, held at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi during Dec 17-20th, 2015.
- Sanjeeva Reddy.B.R, Vakula.D. and Sarma. NVSN, “Polygonal slit based compact DGS antenna for Multi band applications”, 7th Annual Conference on Antenna Test and Measurement Society (ATMS 2014), pp. 218-221, conducted from 10-12th Feb 2014 at Chennai.
- Sanjeeva Reddy.B.R and Vakula.D, “Compact Multiband Patch antenna with fractal defective ground structure for wireless applications”, IEEE International Microwaves & RF Conference (IMaRC 2014), pp.360-363, conducted from 15-17th Dec 2014 by IEEE MTT and IISc, Bangalore.
- Sanjeeva Reddy.B.R, Vakula.D and Sarma. NVSN, “Design of Multiple Function Antenna Array using Artificial Neural Network” 12th International Conferences of Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility (INCEMIC 2012), Bangalore, pp.197-200, 4-7th December 2012.
- Sanjeeva Reddy.B. R, Vakula.D and Sarma. NVSN, “Design and synthesis of Multi resonant planar antenna using Particle Swarm Optimization method” Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium (PIERS 2013), Stockholm, Sweden, 12-15 Aug 2013.
- Sanjeeva Reddy.B.R, Vakula.D. and Sarma. NVSN, “Numerical Analysis of EM scattered field for semi-circular array elements using Artificial Neural Network”, 36th Annual Meeting and Symposium of Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA 2013), Columbus, Ohio, 6-11 Oct 2013
- Completed Course on “Electromagnetic Waves in Guided and Wireless Media”, Instructor: Prof: K. Pradeep Kumar, IIT Kanpur.
- Completed Course on “Basics of Software Defined Radios and practical applications”, Instructor: Dr. Meenakshi Rawat, IIT Roorkee”
- Completed Course on “Information Theory, Coding and Cryptography”, Instructor: Prof. Ranjan Bose, IIT Delhi
- Coordinator for one week Faculty development program on “Role of antennas in software defined radio and military wireless applications” conducted jointly by Dept of ECE and EICT Academy-MietY, NIT warangal from 27th Apr-2nd May 2017.
- Co-Coordinator for 2 week FDP on “Wireless communication and networks” sponsored by AICTE from 28th Jun-10th July 2010, by Dept of ECE, BVRIT
- 9-Day GIAN Program on “Advances in Wireless Communications and Antennas” at NIT-Warangal from 6th – 14th, June 2016.
- 5- Day short term training on “Practical RF Antenna Design” under CEP from 6-10th July 2015 at NIT Warangal
- 3-Day workshop on “Modern Antenna Simulation and Applications” under TEQIP from 17-19th Feb 2012 at NIT Warangal
- Workshop on “Introduction to Research Methodology” conducted by IIT Bombay under NMEICT from 25th June-4th July 2012
- Short term course on “Wireless Communication and Networks” from 17-22nd May 2010 at GS. Sanyal School of Telecommunication, IIT Kharagpur