M.Tech.: SE, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, 2015.
B.Tech.: CSE, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, 2013.
Teaching Experience: 4years 8 months
BVRITN Employee ID: 811
JNTUH Registration ID: 3410-160307-101651
AICTE Registration ID: 1-2902158581
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Received Appreciation Certification From “ Confederation of Elite Academicians of IICDC”(Texas Instruments DST, AICTE and IIM-Bangalore).
- Received the 2 Badges for Software management Systems and AI Courses from Coursera
- . Deepika and A. V. Lakshmi, “Identification of Breast Cancer Using RESNET152,” 2022 Fourth International Conference on Cognitive Computing and Information Processing (CCIP), Bengaluru, India, 2022, pp. 1-7, doi: 10.1109/CCIP57447.2022.10058689.
- 24th-29th April-2023 “Machine Learning in Big Data Applications and Security Challenges”
- 8th-10th June -2023 “The Art of Writing Research Articles and Publishing in High-Impact Scopus/SCI-E Journals
- Attended One-Week FDP on “Cyber Forensics” on 18th April 2020 in collaboration with INDIAN SERVERS.
- Attended One Week Online FDP on “Machine Learning- on 2,May,2020 in Collaboration with INDIAN SERVERS
- Attended One Week Online AICTE sponsored STTP “Machine Learning With Python”(AICTE) 13-18,June,2020
- Attended One Week Online AICTE sponsored STTP “Artificial Intelligence(AICTE)” from 11-15 ,May,2020
- Attended One Week Online AICTE sponsored STTP on “Internet of Things (IoT) Based Green Energy Systems” from 14th – 19th SEP 2020.
- Attended One Week Online AICTE sponsored STTP “Applied Machine Learning Algorithms &Application” from 14th – 19th SEP 2020.
- Attended 24 Days FDP on “Data Science” from 1st july to 24th july 2020, organized by TASK, India, in association with Excelr Solutions.
- Attended One Week FDP on “Machine Learning with Python (Hands-on)” from 15th to 20th june 2020, organized by B V Raju Institute of Technology, Narsapur, Telangana, India.
- Attended One Week Online AICTE FDP on “Predictive Intelligence Models and its Applications” from 12-16,July,2021
- Attended One Week Online AICTE FDP on “Computational Foundation for Data Science” from 26-30,July,2021