B.Tech: – Electronics and Communication Engineering
M.Tech: – VLSI SYSTEM DESIGN
Ph.D: – Pursuing in VLSI Robotics at K L University, Vijayawada
Industry Experience – 1 years
Teaching Experience – 6 years
JNTU Registration No – 55150403-080344
BVRIT ID – 643
Ratification Status – Ratified
- VLSI System Design
- VLSI Systems
- VLSI Automation
- Certified by NPTEL Elite in the course on Digital Circuits
- Certified by NPTEL in the course on Hardware Modelling using Verilog.
- FPGA computing systems Background knowledge and introductory materials through Coursera
- Introduction to the Internet of Things and Embedded Systems through Coursera
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python) through Coursera
- Developing FPGA-accelerated cloud applications with SDAccel: Practice through Coursera
- Control of Mobile Robots through Coursera
- AI For Everyone through Coursera
- Developing FPGA-accelerated cloud applications with SDAccel: Theory through Coursera
- Introduction to FPGA Design for Embedded Systems through Coursera
- YOGA FOR EVERY ONE (21-Days Online Course) 1st-21st June, 2020 conducted by BVRIT
- Attended the Five days Faculty Development Program on “Partial Reconfiguration Flow using Xilinx Tools” organized by BVRIT in Association with Xilinx University program and CoreEL Technology from 19th -27th September 2017.
- AICTE sponsored STTP on “Embedded Controller, Real Time Operating System and Wireless Sensor Network in Automation” from 19/03/2018 to 23/03/2018.
- One Week Online Faculty Development Program on “Advanced Antenna Design Using HFSS” from 12-05-2020 to 17-05-2020.
- Five days FDP on “Recent Trends and Future Applications in Electronics and Communication Technologies” from 29-05-2020 to 02-06-2020.
- One week FDP on “Recent Trends in VLSI and Embedded Auto Industry” from 20th to 24th of May, 2020.
- One week FDP on Recent Trends in VLSI from 2 – 7 JUNE 2020.
- One week FDP on “Emerging trends in Electronics & Communication Engineering” from 05th to 10th June 2020
- “Renewable Energy Sources using MATLAB” on 28-05-2020
- “How to get Research Grants from UGC, AICTE” (Minor or Major Research Projects Application Process) on 9th JUNE 2020
- “Mixed Signal Design – Testing and Challenges” on 27-06-2020
- “CYBER SECURITY” on 24th june, 2020
- “HOW TO IMPROVE TEACHING SKILLS” on 24th June 2020
- “BASICS of STATIC TIMING ANALYSIS“ held on 26/06/2020
- “COVID-19: Solutions with AI/ML” on 10-07-2020
- “The art of making Project Proposals” on 25-06-2020
- “Industrial Automation” on 19-08-2020
- “AN EMERGING PARADIGM OF LOW POWER COMPUTATIONAL VLSI DESIGN “ from 16th JUNE 2020 to 20th JUNE 2020
- VLSI Automation lab member
- Department Admin works
- NBA works
- Department Presentations In-charge
- B.Tech. project guidance: Guided more than 15 students
- No. of international journal & international conference publications: 9
- Presented paper on “ A Behavioral Control with Obstacle Avoidance for Co-operative type FPGA based Multi Robot” in 7th International Conference on Microelectronics, Circuits and Systems, June 2020. (YET TO BE PUBLISHED)
- M. C. Chinnaiah, G. DivyaVani, T. SatyaSavithri and P. Rajeshkumar, “Implementation of Shortest path planning algorithm without track using FPGA robot: A new approach,” 2014 International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (ICAEE), Vellore, 2014, pp. 1-4. doi: 10.1109/ICAEE.2014.6838555
- M. C. Chinnaiah, S. Dubey, K. Anusha, J. Vani and G. Divya Vani, “A versatile path planning algorithm with behavioural control using FPGA based robots,” 2016 10th International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISCO), Coimbatore, 2016, pp. 1-6. doi: 10.1109/ISCO.2016.7727076
- M. C. Chinnaaiah, G. Priyanka, G. Divya Vani, M. A. Jyoti and K. Vennela, “A new approach: An FPGA based robot navigation for patrolling in service environment,” 2016 International Conference on Research Advances in Integrated Navigation Systems (RAINS), Bangalore, 2016, pp. 1-4. doi: 10.1109/RAINS.2016.7764422
- G. D. Vani, M. Chinnaiah and S. R. Karumuri, “Hardware Scheme for Autonomous Docking Algorithm using FPGA based Mobile Robot,” 2018 8th International Symposium on Embedded Computing and System Design (ISED), Cochin, India, 2018, pp. 110-115. doi: 10.1109/ISED.2018.8704082
- “Implementation of Sensor Precision Mirror Rate”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-5, March 2020.
- “FPGA based navigation approach for visually impaired individuals” , International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology(IJRASET), Volume 8 | Issue 4, April 2020
- Published paper at International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics,June 2018,Volume 118 No.24, “ An Unveiling System to Clean Solar Panels with FPGA Based Robots Scopus”
- Published paper at International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT) Volume-6, Issue-2, April-2018, ”DLAU:A Scalable Deep Learning Accelerator Unit”