Ph.D.: SRM University, Pursuing.
M.Tech.: CSE, JNTUH, 2013.
B. Tech: CSE, JNTUH, 2010.
Total Experience: 9 Years
JNTUH Registration ID: 15150406-121936
- CSE/Machine learning
- G Geetha ,G Surekha, P Aditya Sharma, E Uma Shankari , Provide A Secured Automatic Program Algorithm For DNA Sequence Storage Arrangement In Cloud, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (2.20) (2018) 10-13
- Madhubala Myneni,L V Narasimha Prasad,G Geetha Reddy, AUTOMATIC ASSESSMENT OF FLOODS IMPACT USING TWITTER DATA, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET), 2017, 8(5), PP1228-1238
- “Preprocessing Algorithm for Computational Privacy Protection in Data Mining Chittipothula” C.Y. Rao, Erukala Mahender and G. Geetha
- Provide a secured automatic program algorithm for DNA sequence storage arrangement in cloud” G Geetha, G Surekha, P Aditya Sharma, E Uma Shankari
- Automatic Assessment Of Floodsimpact Using Twitter Data” Dr.MadhubalaMynen, Narasimha Prasad L V, G Geetha Institute Of Aeronautical Engineeringdundigal, Hyderabad, Telangana,
- Hemavathi, J. G. J, G. Geetha, K. K. K and R. Kohila, “Energy Proficient and Dependable Cluster Routing in Wireless Sensor Network,” 2023 International Conference on Intelligent and Innovative Technologies in Computing, Electrical and Electronics (IITCEE), Bengaluru, India, 2023, pp. 810-814, doi: 10.1109/IITCEE57236.2023.10091001.
- M. Hussain, G. Geetha and R. Pitchai, “Conceptual Idea for Implementing Automated Complaint Monitoring System for Rural Development,” 2022 International Conference on Innovative Computing, Intelligent Communication and Smart Electrical Systems (ICSES), Chennai, India, 2022, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/ICSES55317.2022.9914042.
- Sai Mahitha, G., Revanth, B., Geetha, G., Sirisha, R. (2021). Hand Gesture Recognition to Implement Virtual Mouse Using Open Source Computer Vision Library: Python. In: Kiran Mai, C., Kiranmayee, B.V., Favorskaya, M.N., Chandra Satapathy, S., Raju, K.S. (eds) Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Computer Engineering and Communication Systems. Learning and Analytics in Intelligent Systems, vol 20. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-9293-5_39
- “Hand Gesture Recognition to Implement Virtual Mouse Using Open Source Computer Vision Library: Python” Gummadi Sai Mahitha, Banala Revanth, Gaddam Geetha, Ramavath Sirisha
- “Python for data science” from July-August 2022(Elite + silver)
- “Deep leaning”july-october2022(Elite)
- Work shop on” big data “conducted by edureka,10th may 2020
- FDP on “cyber forenics and attacks” conducted by IARE(22-24 may 2020)
- FDP on “Devops and AWS” conducted by Sriram engineering college(7-8 may2020)
- FDP on “Digital Era of Teaching ”conducted by Diksoochi(11-13 may 2020)