Teaching Experience: 4 years
Research Experience- 4 years
Contact Number: +91 7989245469
JNTUH Registration ID: 1059-221118-121812
BVRITN Employee ID: 1080
Nano Technology and Nanofluids
- No.of international journal publications: 16
- No.of book chapters: 15
- No.of patents: 03
- Malika, Ch. Rao, Animes Kumar Golder, “Evaluation of bimetal doped TiO2 in fragmentation and its comparison to mono-metal doped and bare catalysts” Applied surface science, Volume 368, 316-324, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2016.01.230, Impact Factor: 7.392
- Malika, M. & S.Sonawane “Effect of nanoparticle mixed ratio on stability and thermo-physical properties of CuO-ZnO / water-based hybrid nanofluid, J. Indian Chem. Soc. 97 (2020) 414–419”. Impact Factor: 3
- Malika, M. & S.Sonawane, S. Statistical modelling for the Ultrasonic photodegradation of Rhodamine B dye using aqueous based Bi-metal doped TiO2 supported montmorillonite hybrid nanofluid via RSM. Sustain. Energy Technol. Assessments (2021). doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seta.2020.100980. Impact Factor: 632
- Malika, M. & Sonawane, S. S. Low-frequency ultrasound assisted synthesis of an aqueous aluminium hydroxide decorated graphitic carbon nitride nanowires based hybrid nanofluid for the photocatalytic H2 production from Methylene blue dye. Sustain. Energy Technol. Assessments 44, 100979 (2021). doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seta.2020.100979. Impact Factor: 632
- Malika, M. & Sonawane, S. S. Application of RSM and ANN for the prediction and optimization of thermal conductivity ratio of water based Fe2O3 coated SiC hybrid nanofluid, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer 126, 105354. Impact Factor: 782
- Malika, S. Sonawane, Malika, “The sono-photocatalytic performance of a novel water based Ti+4coated Al(OH)3-MWCNT’s hybrid nanofluid for dye fragmentation” International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering, vol. 19, no. 9, 2021, pp. 901-912. https://doi.org/10.1515/ijcre-2021-0092 Impact Factor: 1.636
- Malika, R. Bhad, S.S. Sonawane, ANSYS simulation study of a low volume fraction CuO–ZnO/water hybrid nanofluid in a shell and tube heat exchanger, J. Indian Chem. Soc. 98 (2021) 100200. doi:10.1016/j.jics.2021.100200. Impact Factor: 0.3
- S. Sonawane, Parag Thakur, M. Malika, Recent Advances in the Applications of Green Synthesized Nanoparticle Based Nanofluids for the Environmental Remediation, Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, [published online ahead of print, 2022 Apr 11]. 2022;10.2174/1389201023666220411114620. doi:10.2174/1389201023666220411114620. Impact Factor: 2.83
- Malika M, Sonawane SS (2022) The sono-photocatalytic performance of a Fe2O3 coated TiO2 based hybrid nanofluid under visible light via RSM. Colloids Surfaces A Physicochem Eng Asp 641:128545. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfa.2022.128545. Impact Factor: 518
- Malika, Manjakuppam, and Shriram S. Sonawane. “Ecological Optimization and LCA of TiO2-SiC/ Water Hybrid Nanofluid in a Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger by ANN.”Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part E: Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering, (May 2022). https://doi.org/10.1177/09544089221093304. Impact Factor: 822
- Malika M, Sonawane SS (2022) MSG Extraction Using Silicon Carbide-Based Emulsion Nanofluid Membrane: Desirability and RSM optimization, Colloids Surfaces A Physicochem. Eng. Asp. (2022) 129594. doi:10.1016/J.COLSURFA.2022.129594., Impact Factor: 518.
- Malika M, Sonawane SS, Environmental sustainability analysis of shape-controlled magnetite nanofluid with exceptional thermophysical properties: stability and life cycle analysis, Chemical Papers, Accepted. Impact Factor: 146
- Malika M, Sonawane SS. Review on application of nanofluid/Nano particle as water disinfectant. J Indian Assoc Environ Manag 2019;39:21–4.
- Malika, S.S. Sonawane, Review on CNT Based Hybrid Nanofluids Performance in the Nano Lubricant Application, J. Indian Assoc. Environ. Manag. 41 (2021) 1–16.
- Malika, S.S. Sonawane, A Comprehensive Review on the Effect of Various Ultrasonication Parameters on the Stability of Nanofluid, J. Indian Assoc. Environ. Manag. 41 (2021) 19–25.
- Shriram S. Sonawane, Sarita J. Charde, M. Malika, Parag Thakur, Artificial neural network model for prediction of viscoelastic behaviour of polycarbonate composites”. Journal of Applied Research and Technology (JART), 20 (2), 188-202 https://doi.org/10.22201/icat.24486736e.2022.20.2.1101
Book title: Applications of Nanofluids in the Chemical and Biomedical Process
- Malika, Muthupandian Ashokkumar, S.S. Sonawane, Mathematical and numerical investigations of nanofluid applications in the Industrial Heat exchangers, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-323-90564-0.00010-6
- Malika, S.S. Sonawane Experimental investigation of industrial heat exchangers, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-323-90564-0.00009-X
Book title: “Biorefinery of Water & Wastewater Treatment”
- Shriram S.SonawaneM. Malika, Parag P.Thakur, Shirish Hari Sonawane, Chapter 17-Carbon nano tubes (CNT) based hybrid nano fluids for the wastewater treatment plants in the industry, 2022, Pages 313-324, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-323-90627-2.00021-6
Book title: “Biorefinery of Water & Wastewater Treatment”
- Malika, S.S. Sonawane, Nanotechnology based solutions for wastewater treatment
Book title: Hybrid Nanofluids for the Chemical and Petroleum Industry
- Malika, S.S. Sonawane, Mathematical and numerical investigations of hybrid nanofluid applications in the Industrial Heat ex-changers
- Malika, S.S. Sonawane, Experimental investigation of industrial hybrid heat exchangers
- Malika, S.S. Sonawane, Applications of the hybrid nanofluids in the CO2 absorption and desorption processes
- Malika, S.S. Sonawane, Applications of nanofluids for the Tribological applications in a Petroleum industry
- Malika, S.S. Sonawane, Applications of the nanofluids for the drilling fluid
- Malika, S.S. Sonawane, Application of the nanofluids for the oil mobility
Book title: Nanofluids: Advanced Thermal Solutions
- Malika, Ashokkumar M, S.S. Sonawane, Few more significant applications of nanofluids
- Malika, Gongloves, C., S.S. Sonawane, Overall impact analysis of nanofluids
- Malika, Uslu, H., S.S. Sonawane, Key markets of nanofluids
- Malika, Parag P, S.S. Sonawane, Introduction to nanofluids
- Malika, S.S. Sonawane, Progress and Challenges in Nanofluids Research
- Title of Invention: A process for sulfur removal from mill rejects of thermal power plant, Patent Application Number: 202221047477.
- Title of Invention: A hybrid nanofluid based drilling fluid and method of preparation thereof, Patent Application Number: 202221050711.
- Title of Invention: A process for microreactor-based extraction of heavy antimony using ionic liquid-based hybrid nanofluids