B.Tech: – B.Tech – ECE from SRIT affiliated to JNTUH in 2005 .
M.Tech: – M.Tech in Embedded systems from VNR VJIET Engineering College affiliated to JNTUH
Teaching Experience – 17 years
JNTU Registration No –:
BVRIT ID –:
Ratification Status-: Ratified
- Embedded System Design
- Participated and won Consolation prize in the short term intensive course on “Design of Embedded system Applications” in 2007 organized by VNR VJIET.
- Conducted 2 days IUCEE Workshop on “FPGA based Digital and Embedded System “in BVRIT.
- Conducted 2 days Workshop on “National Instruments tools & Lab VIEW Software” in BVRIT.
- Taken Additional response as a NI(National Instruments) Coordinator in BVRIT Narsapur.
- Worked as a NBA Coordinator for 8,9,10 criteria in BVRIT Narsapur.
- Worked as a department library in-charge for the NAAC Accreditation in BVRIT Narsapur.
- Organized the 2 days Workshop on “ARM7,ARM9,Beagle Board and Raspberry Board” in KCEA
- Conducted 3 days Workshop on “IOT Sensors with Arduino board”in KCEA.
- Conducted 4 days Workshop on “8051 Microcontroller and Arduino board” in KCEA.
- Organized the 2 days Technical Fest of “IGNITE 2K18” in KCEA.
- Organized the 3 days Workshop on ” Arduino board “ in KCEA.
- IOT operations of Environmental condition monitoring(IJRAET,Volume-4,Issue-4,aug 2015).
- Security and surveillance system for industry/home(IJPRES,Volume-7,issue 5-46,dec 2016)
- Smart Agriculture System Using GSM(IJAEMA UGC CARE Volume-12,issue 11,Nov 2020).
- Design of A Monitoring System For Waste Management Using IOT(IJAEMA UGC CARE Volume-12,issue 11,Nov 2020)