M.Tech.: Jun 2011 – School of Information Technology, JNTUH, Hyderabad, India.
B.Tech.: Apr 2004 – Dr. SGIET, Affiliated to JNTU, Markapur, A.P, India.
Teaching Experience: 15 Years
BVRITN Employee ID: 397
JNTUH Registration ID: 21150404-154207
AICTE Registration ID: 1-761724070
- Information Security
- Cloud Computing
- Wrote a Book Chapter on “Energy Optimization at Cloud Data centers” For IGI global “Handbook of Research on Emerging Technologies for Electrical Power Planning, Analysis, and Optimization”. Published on Feb 2016.
- Published a paper entitled “Prior Authentication Approach to enhance security in cloud Computing” in IJECCE, Vol.4,Issue 6.
- Published a paper entitled “ Smart phone as a Virtualization” in IJERT.
- Published a paper entitled “ User prediction in a role for secure data sharing through cloud”, in IJITEE, ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-10, August 2019.
- A Survey on Energy Aware VM Consolidation at Cloud Data Centers in ICICC-2015.
- Successfully completed a course “ Database Management System” during Jul-Sep 2019 with 80% score and Silver Grade
- A one week workshop on ‘NASSCOM Qualification Pack’ during 18-24 Nov’2019 at VEDIC, Aziz Nagar, Hyderabad.
- A one week workshop on ‘Security analyst’ Train-The-Trainer conducted by NASSCOM during 26-30 Dec’2017 at VEDIC, Aziz Nagar, Hyderabad.
- A Two-day national workshop on “Data Science Using R-Programming” held during 25th & 26th March 2015 at BVRIT, Narsapur.
- A one day session on “IBM BlueMix “held on 8/5/2015 at BVRIT, Narsapur.
- A Program on IWN’s Leadership Exploration and Development Program named as “I-LEAD”, conducted by Talentsprint Pvt.Ltd. on 11th Jan 2014.
- A one week AICTE sponsored national workshop on “Cloud computing” during 24th -28th June 2013 at MRCET.
- A One week workshop on “ High Impact Teaching Skills” conducted by WIPRO MISSION 10X