Ph.D.: – Manufacturing Engineering, Annamalai University, 2017
M.Tech: – Machine Design, Bharath University, 2005
B.E.: -Mechanical Engineering, Arunai Engineering College, 2002
Teaching Experience: 15 years (along with R&D)
Contact Number: +91 8608608068
BVRITN Employee ID: 912
JNTUH Registration ID: 0982-170207163256
- R.Manimaran, P.Senthilkumar, V.Murali Krishna “INFLUENCE OF NANO ADDITIVES ON PERFORMANCE AND EMISSION FEATURES OF D.I ENGINE WORKED USING BLENDED PYROLYSIS OIL METHYL ESTER”, Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation; 32(3): 2440 – 2452 (2021).
- Krishna, V. Murali, Mechiri Sandeep Kumar, O. Mahesh, and P. Senthil Kumar. “Numerical investigation of heat transfer and pressure drop for cooling of the microchannel heat sink using MWCNT-CuO-Water hybrid nanofluid with different mixture ratio.” Materials Today: Proceedings (2021).
- Kumar, P. Senthil, K. Gurusami, R. Rajaprasanna, G. Puthilibai, MC Anand Chakaravarthi, and G. Ramakrishnan. “Characterizations on a hybrid of caustic treated natural and glass fiber composites.” Materials Today: Proceedings 33 (2020): 4424-4427.
- P. Senthil Kumar, V. Kavimani, K. Soorya Prakash, V. Murali Krishna & G. Shanthos Kumar (2019), Effect of TiB2 on the Corrosion Resistance Behavior of In Situ Al Composites, International Journal of Metal casting (Springer), DOI 10.1007/s40962-019-00330-3.
- P. Senthilkumar, R. Manimaran & Y. Krishna Reddy (2019), Evaluation of mechanical properties of hybrid Al7009 nanocomposite, Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects (Taylor&Francis), DOI: 10.1080/15567036.2019.162.
- P.Senthil Kumar, R.Manimaran, P.R.Lakshminarayanan (2018), Study of hardness at different locations of cast Al/TiB2 MMC cast ingot based on microstructures, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 118 No. 11 2018, 39-49.
- Senthil Kumar.P, Lakshminarayanan, P. R., & Varahamoorthi, R (2016), Effect of cooling rate and other factors on size and pattern of distribution of TiB2 particles formed during solidification of the Al/TiB2 melt for various pouring temperatures, International Journal of Latest Engineering Research and Applications, Vol. 01 (08), 30-41.
- P.Senthil Kumar, P.R.Lakshminarayanan (2016), Effect on size and pattern of distribution of TiB2 particles formed during solidification of the Al/TiB2 MMC, IPASJ International Journal of Mechanical Engineering (IIJME), Vol. 4 (10), 001-008.
- Senthil Kumar.P, Lakshminarayanan, P. R., & Varahamoorthi, R (2016), Effect of holding time of the Al/TiB2 melt at the pouring temperature on the formation and size of TiB2 particles formed, Journal of Advanced Microscopy Research, Vol. 11, pp.1–5.
- Senthil Kumar.P, Lakshminarayanan, P. R., & Varahamoorthi, R (2016), Effect of holding time and pouring temperature on the formation, size and distribution pattern of TiB2 in cast al/ TiB2 MMC, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- Senthil Kumar.P, Lakshminarayanan, P. R., & Varahamoorthi, R (2016), Study of Hardness at Different Locations of Cast Al/TiB2 MMC Cast Ingot Based On Microstructures, Materials Today Proceedings.
- Senthil Kumar.P, Lakshminarayanan, P. R., & Varahamoorthi, R (2017), Effect of Pouring Temperature On The Tib2 In Cast Al/ Tib2 MMC And Prediction Of Distribution Pattern By Commercial Simulation Software.
- Published a Book Chapter on “Machinability of Kevlar-Based Bio-Composite Material Using AWJM" in Natural/Inorganic Fillers Reinforced Kevlar Fabric Based Polymer Composites, Nova Publishers.
- Published a Book Chapter entitled “High Energy Intensity Heat Pipe for Enhanced Electronic Cooling” in LNME, Springer.
- Title of the invention: Novel System, Method of Development of Phenol-Formaldehyde Hybrid Polymer Composite reinforced with Prosopis Juliflora Fibers, Wood dust particles and Coir dust particles, Application No.202241025187 A, Publication Date: 13/05/2022, Indian patent.
- Title of the invention: DESIGN OF SQUARE CROSS-SECTION FRAME – BICYCLE, Application No. 202141021635, Publication Date: 11/06/2021. IPR – Chennai.
- Title of the invention: MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE HEXAHYDRATE AS PHASE CHANGE THERMAL ENERGY STORAGE MATERIAL IN SOLAR PARABOLIC, Application No. 202141010837, Publication Date: 26/03/2021. IPR – Chennai.
- Title of the invention: DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF MONEY SANITIZING MACHINE, Application No. 202141006434, Publication Date: 19/02/2021. IPR – Chennai.
- Title of the invention: NATURAL FIBRE PARTICLE REINFORCED COMPOSITES, Patent number: 2020103189, IP Australia, Australian Government. Status: Granted for EIGHT YEARS.
- Title of the invention: TiB2 Particulate Reinforced Al-Alloy Metal Matrix Composites, Application No.202041049923. Publication Date: 27/11/2020.
- Title of the invention: HANDY SANITIZER DISPENSER. Application No.201911025190 A, Publication Date: 10/07/2020. IPR – Chennai.
- Title of the invention: BELT CONVEYOR METAL DETECTOR. Application No.202041006468, Publication Date: 13/03/2020. IPR – Chennai.
- Title of the invention: PROCESS FOR CONVERTING WASTE PLASTICS INTO FUELS. Application No. 202041006462, Publication Date: 13/03/2020. IPR – Chennai.
- Faculty development program on “EMERGING TRENDS IN MANUFACTURING AND TESTING OF COMPOSITE MATERIALS” from 31st January to 2nd February 2018.
- Five Day Faculty Development Programme on “Computational Research Techniques using MATLAB” from 3rd to 7th December 2018.
- National level workshop on “The Art of Writing Research Article and Publication” at S.K.P Engineering College, Thiruvannamalai, April 2016.
- Attended “Research Methodology Workshop” at Annamalai University, Chidambaram, January 2015.
- Two days National level workshop on “Electron Microscopy” at MEPCO Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi in February 2014.
- National level workshop on “Bio-Fuel Engine and its Application” at Annamalai University, Chidambaram, in February 2013.
- Two days National level workshop on “Industrial Safety, Health, and Environment” at Dr. Navalar Neduncheziyan College of Engineering, Tholudur, March 2013.
- Participated in “International workshop on Research Methodology” at Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology, Madurandagam, April 2013.
- National level workshop for “Emerging Materials & Applications” at Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Paiyanoor, December 2010.
- Paper presented on “Solar Radiation Management” at Thirumalai Engineering College, Kanchipuram, in February 2010.
- National level workshop on “Engineering Materials & Applications” at Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Paiyanoor, December 2009.
- National level workshop for “Non-destructive testing-technologies and applications” at St.Joseph’s College of Engineering, Chennai in August 2009.
- National level workshop on “Micro and Nano Technology – And Implications” at Sri Chandrasekhara Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidhyalaya, Kanchipuram, March 2008.
- Faculty development program for “Finite Element Analysis” at Thandhai Periyar College of Engineering, Vellore, March 2007.
- Worked as an NBA coordinator for the Mechanical department at St.Joseph College of Engineering, Chennai.
- Worked as a Research Cell convener at St.Joseph College of Engineering, Chennai.
- Acted as a “Red Ribbon Club” Coordinator at Thirumalai Engineering College, Kanchipuram from 2007 to 2010
- Participated in “Orientation Programme” for RRC Programme Officers at Anna University, Chennai
- Produced 90.48 % of results in “Introduction to Finite Element Analysis” during Nov-Dec 2009 Anna University Examinations.
- Acted as a Head of the Department [Mechanical] for three years at Annai Teresa College of Engineering.
- Acted as a Vice-Principal at Padaleeswarar Polytechnic College, Cuddalore.