B.Tech: – Electronics and Communication Engineering, JNTU-H.2007
M.Tech: – Embedded Systems, JNTUH College of Engineering (Autonomous)-kukatpally, Hyderabad,2012
Ph.D: – ECE, K L University
Teaching Experience – 10 years
JNTU Registration No – 75150402-153536
BVRIT ID – 540
Ratification Status – Ratified
- University Topper in M.Tech
- College Topper in B.Tech
- Certified by NPTEL in the course Principles of Signals and Systems
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python) through Coursera
- Introduction to the Internet of Things and Embedded Systems through Coursera
- Building Arduino Robots and Devices through Coursera
- Wireless Communications for Everybody through Coursera
- Introduction to satellite communications through Coursera
- M.Tech. guidance: Guided 4 students
- B.Tech. project guidance: Guided more than 40 students
- No. of SCI Journal: 2
- No. of Scopus indexed Journal: 8
- No. of international conference publications: 6
- Embedded Systems
- Mobile Adhoc Networks
- Embedded Sysetms
- Shafi, Shaik, and D. Venkata Ratnam. “An Efficient Cross Layer Design of Stability Based Clustering Scheme Using Ant Colony Optimization in VANETs.” Wireless Personal Communications 126, no. 4 (2022): 3001-3019.
- Shafi, Shaik, and D. Venkata Ratnam. “A trust based energy and mobility aware routing protocol to improve infotainment services in VANETs.” Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications 15, no. 1 (2022): 576-591.
- Shafi, S. & Venkata Ratnam, D. “A Cross layer Cluster Based Routing approach for Efficient Multimedia Data Dissemination with Improved Reliability in VANETs”, Wireless Personal Communications , 2019, Volume 107, Issue 4, pp 2173–2190
- “An Efficient Cross Layer Routing Protocol for Message Dissemination in VANETS with Reduced Routing Cost and Delay using IEEE 802.11P”, by Mr. Shaik Shafi, Dr. D. Venkata Ratnam, Dr. B N Bhandari, published inWIRELESS PERSONAL COMMUNICAIONS(SCI Indexed Journal) April 2018
- Shafi, Shaik, B. Naresh Kumar, and Kausalya Nandan TP. “Energy Factor Based Routing Algorithm for Lifetime Enhancement in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks.” ECS Transactions 107, no. 1 (2022): 15195.
- “Power efficient Management in Adhoc wireless Networks using PWAODV”, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTING, COMMUNICAIONS, SYSTEMS&AERONAUTICS (ICCCSA-12) 2012, Hyderabad.
- R.Abhilash, Sanjay Dubey, Shaik Shafi, Chinnaaiah.M.C High Performance and Area Efficient Signed Wallace Tree Multiplier Using Compressors. International Conference on Soft Computing in Applied Sciences & Engineering (ICSCASE-2015). 23-24th july 2015 .
- Chinnaiah.M.C, Shaik Shafi, Abhishek.G “Design and Physical Aware Synthesis of 128-bit High Performance of Parallel Prefix EAC adder”. International Conference on Research Advancements in Engineering, Science and Information Technology (ICRAESIT0-2015) 15-16th Dec 2015.
- A Versatile Assistive Device for ADHD with speech Therapy using EmbeddedSystem (RAINS2016)International IEEEConference,May-2016.
- An Improved Cross Layer Cooperative Routing for Vehicular Networks, (RAINS2016) International IEEEConference,May-2016.
- A Cross Layer Design for Efficient Multi Media Message Dissemination with an Adaptive Relay Nodes Selection in VANETS, at SPACES 2018, during January 2018
- Sathya, M., K. Gunalan, T. CH Anil Kumar, Shaik Shafi, and G. Johncy. “An intellectual procurement innovation of smart grid power system with wireless communication networks based on machine learning.” International Journal of Nonlinear Analysis and Applications 12, no. 2 (2021): 1567-1576.
- Shaik Shafi, Mounika S, “Machine Learning and Trust Based AODV Routing Protocol to Mitigate Flooding and Blackhole Attacks in MANET”, ICMLDE, 2022 (Accepted & Presented)
- Shaik Shafi, D.Venkata ratnam, “Mobility-aware cross layer based reliable routing protocol for improved data dissemination in VANETs” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-6, April 2019.
- Shafi et.al, An Efficient and Low Cost Real Time Heart Rate Monitoring and Alerting System using Virtual Instrumentation, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-1, May 2019
- “Hop by Hop Routing in MANETS with Power Management and Better Stability”, IJSER Volume 1 Issue 3, Nov-2013
- “High Performance and Area Efficient Signed Wallace Tree Multiplier using Compressors”, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences Volume 9 Issue 1,Mar-2016
- “SDRR: Self-directed Dynamic Route Reconfiguration Scheme using Link Lifetime Estimation for Vehicular Networks”, IJPAM,2018, Volume.118, issue 24
- “Testing & Analyzing Real Time Heart rate Variability and Pulse rate using NI-LabVIEW in Humans”, IJPAM,2018, Volume.118, issue 24
- “ECBP: An Energy Efficient Cross Layer Cluster Based Routing Protocol for Improved Multimedia Data Dissemination in VANNETs”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 7, Issue 3, 2018