Ph.D.: National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), May 2023
PG: Computer Science and Engineering, JNTUH, 2014
UG: Computer Science and Engineering, JNTUH, 2012
Teaching Experience: 5 years 6 months
Research Experience: 3 years 6 months
Contact Number: 8886802800
BVRITN Employee ID: 760
JNTUH Registration ID: 0707150408175902
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=SBRDZIEAAAAJ&hl=en
- Quantum Computing and Cryptography
- Quantum Information
- Quantum Key Distribution
- Information Security
- Digital Logic Design
- Received Teaching Excellence award and Gold Medal for Outstanding Performance in Vedic Faculty Colloquium
- Qualified UGC-National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET)
- Received Young Researcher award
- Topper in B.Tech and M.Tech.
- Received Gold Medal in 5K Run
- Published a patent titled Mummadi Swathi, ”IMPLEMENTATION OF ALERT SYSTEM DEVICE (ASD) FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF ACCIDENTS AT CURVE PRONE AREAS” in 2022. Patent Application Number: 202041057198.
- Swathi Mummadi and Bhawana Rudra (2022). ”A Novel Approach for Asymmetric Quantum Error Correction With Syndrome Measurement.” IEEE Access, Volume: 10, Pages 44669-44676. DOI 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3170039. (SCIE & Scopus Indexed)
- Swathi Mummadi and Bhawana Rudra (2022), ”An efficient approach for quantum entanglement purification.” International Journal of Quantum Information, Volume: 20, Issue: 04, Pages 2250004. DOI 10.1142/S0219749922500046. (SCIE & Scopus Indexed)
- Swathi Mummadi, and Bhawana Rudra (2023), ”Practical demonstration of Quantum key distribution protocol with Error Correction Mechanism”, International Journal of Theoretical Physics-Springer, Volume:62, Issue:04, Pages:86. DOI 10.1007/s10773-023-05324-w (SCI & Scopus Indexed)
- Swathi Mummadi, and Bhawana Rudra (2022), ”Optimization of Quantum Circuits using Cost Effective Quantum Gates”, International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering. (ESCI & SCOPUS Indexed – Accepted for the Publication)
- Swathi Mummadi and U Gnaneshwara Chary. ”Design of Parity Generator and Parity checker using Quantum dot automata” In International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 2018, Pages 1-12, DOI: https://acadpubl.eu/hub/2018-118-24/2/314.pdf. (Scopus Indexed)
- Swathi Mummadi. A Privacy-Preserving Location Monitoring System for Wireless Sensor Networks with Blocking Misbehaving Users In International Journal of Technical and Scientific Research, August, 2014.
- Swathi Mummadi, and Bhawana Rudra (2022), ”A Novel Architecture for Binary Code to Gray Code Converter Using Quantum Cellular Automata”, In 26th annual International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communications (ADCOM), Edge Analytics. Springer, Singapore. Pages 43-61. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-19-0019-8 4 (Core-B and Scopus Indexed)
- Swathi Mummadi, and Bhawana Rudra (2022), ”Novel Encoding method for Quantum Error Correction”, In 12th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC), USA, Pages 1001-1005. DOI: 10.1109/CCWC54503.2022.9720880 (Scopus Indexed)
- Swathi Mummadi, and Bhawana Rudra (2022), ”Experimental Analysis of a Quantum Encoder on various Quantum Systems”, In 13th IEEE International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics and Mobile Communication (UEMCON), USA, Pages 0138-0143. DOI: 10.1109/UEMCON54665.2022.9965678 (Scopus Indexed)
- Swathi Mummadi, and Bhawana Rudra (2021), ”Implementation of reversible logic gates with quantum gates”, In 11th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC), USA, Pages 1557-1563. DOI: 10.1109/CCWC51732.2021.9376060 (Scopus Indexed)
- Swathi Mummadi, Ashley Anoop, and Bhawana Rudra (2021). ”Fake Profile Detection and Stalking Prediction on Facebook.” Soft Computing: Theories and Applications. Springer, Singapore, Pages 13-21. DOI: 10.1007/9789811617409 2
- Swathi Mummadi et.al. A Low Power DBI Based CRC Design Using GDI Technology In ”International Conference on Communications, Signal Processing, Computing & Communication System Design”, 2017.
- Swathi Mummadi and Bhawana Rudra(2023), ”Fundamentals of Quantum Computation”, In Handbook of Research on Quantum Computing for Smart Environments, IGI Publications 2023, Pages 1-24. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-6684-6697-1.ch001 (Scopus Indexed)
- Reviewer for IEEE ACCESS (SCIE & Scopus Indexed) – Reviewed 35+ manuscripts
- Reviewer for the International Journal of Intelligent Systems (SCIE & Scopus Indexed)
- Reviewer for Expert Systems with Applications (SCIE & Scopus Indexed)
- Completed a 4-Week course on Quantum Computing organized by C-DAC and IIT Roorkee in the month of May 2023.
- Completed a course on Advance Math for Quantum Computing conducted by Udemy 2020.
- Completed a course on Math Prerequisites for Quantum Computing conducted by Udemy 2020.
- Resource person for a 3-day Faculty Development Program on Document Preparation using Latex at BVRIT 2023.
- Resource person for a 2-day Skill Development Program on Document Setting using LaTex at National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) from 29th to 30th September 2022.
- Invited Speaker for ”Quantum Computing and Quantum Cryptography”, AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP at National Institute of Technology Karnataka from 7th to 11th June 2021.
- Invited Speaker for “Application of Algorithm to Security”, TEQIP – III Sponsored a 5- Day Workshop at Engineering College Jhalawar from 15th to 19th March 2021.
- Organized a 3-day Faculty Development Program on Document Preparation using Latex from 23rd to 25th March 2023 at BVRIT Narsapur.
- Volunteer for the 7th IEEE International Conference on Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering from 1st to 3rd December 2022 at NITK, Surathkal.
- Organized a 2-day Faculty Development Program on Cyber security – INCYCON 2019 at BVRIT Narsapur, 2019.
- Organized AICTE Sponsored One-week Faculty Development Program on Algorithms and Data Structures implementation using Python at BVRIT Narsapur, 2018.
- Organized a 1-week Workshop on IOT (Internet of Things) in Association with IIT Bombay at BVRIT Narsapur, 2017
- Attended one week workshop on QISKIT Fall Fest from 17th to 21st October 2022 organized by Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata.
- Attended a webinar on TrueCyberSafe organized by Truecaller and CyberPeace Foundation 2022
- Attended a 3-day workshop on Quantum Information in QFT and AdS/CFT-III from 16th – 18th September 2022 organized jointly by IIT Hyderabad, IIT Gandhinagar and the University of Hyderabad
- Attended a 7-day workshop on Advanced Topics in Network Security and Cryptography from 30th May – 5th June 2022 at NITK.
- Attended a 1-week workshop on QUANTUM COMPUTING organized by IIIT Dharwad from 19th to 23rd July 2021.
- Attended a webinar on Effective research execution by using Mendeley organized by Visvesvaraya Technological University Consortium on 23rd December 2021.
- Attended a 1-week workshop on Quantum Computing and Quantum Cryptography organized by NITK from 7th to 11th June 2021.
- Attended a 4-day Webinar on Emerging areas of Technology organized by K.J.S.I.E.I.T Sion Mumbai from 19th to 16th July 2020.
- Attended a 1-week workshop on Quantum Computing organized by Electronics & ICT Academy MNIT Jaipur, NIT Patna, IIIT DM Jabalpur from 24th to 29th August 2020.
- Attended a One-week Symposium on Quantum Information and Computation at IIIT Hyderabad from 29th June to 3rd July 2020.
- Attended a webinar on Research Methodology on June 2020.
- Attended a one-day Quantum Computing workshop at IIIT Hyderabad 2019.
- Attended a 3-day workshop on Inspire-Impact-Introspect level-III at Vedic from 3rd to 5th April 2018.
- Attended a 3-day workshop on Inspire-Impact-Introspect level-II at Vedic from 14th to 16th November 2018.
- Attended a 3-day workshop on Scientific Educational Practices at Vedic from 27th to 29th April 2017.
- Attended a 3-day workshop on Inspire-Impact-Introspect level-I at Vedic from 9th to 11th November 2017.