B.E.: Civil Engineering, 2009
M.Tech.: Transportation Engineering, 2011
JNTUH Registration ID: 5684-170522-205952
Employment Status: JNTUH Ratified
Total Experience: 11 years
Teaching Experience: 11 years
- Transportation Engineering
- Attended AICTE-QIP Short Term Course on “RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN PAVEMENT ANALYSIS AND DESIGN” at IIT (B.H.U), Varanasi, September, 2018.
- Chaithanya.V et.al, “Comparitive Studies between T-Junction and Rotary Junction and Alternate Method to minimize the traffic flow”, Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education, Vol.12, Issue 10, April-2021.
- Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control from Columbia University, Newyork on May 15, 2020.
- Mastering bitumen for better roads and innovative applications from École des Ponts ParisTech on May 19, 2020.
- Construction Project Management from Columbia University, Newyork on June 08, 2020.
- Mechanics of Materials IV: Deflections, Buckling, Combined Loading & Failure Theories from Georgia Institute of Technology on May 26, 2020.
- Mechanics of Materials I: Fundamentals of Stress & Strain and Axial Loading from Georgia Institute of Technology on May 27, 2020.
- Smart Cities – Management of Smart Urban Infrastructures from École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne on May 04, 2020.
- Construction Scheduling from Columbia University on May 24, 2020.
- To view the certificates, click here